PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Trips for Fastener Buyers (Long Beach)

Tin Pangas
02-15-2010, 11:28 AM
My name is Kevin and I am an outside sales rep for a large fastener importer/distributor here in SoCal. I have a 25' SeaRay sportfisher for inshore/offshore and Catalina as well as a pair of 12' aluminum skiffs on a double trailer for the bays/harbors and lakes. I have lived/fished the SoCal coast all of my life and regularly invite my business associates and customers to go fishing with me. They always catch fish and have a great time.

I am looking to barter my fishing experience and equipment for opportunities to supply hardware and/or fasteners to your company. If you are responsible for the purchasing of fasteners and components for your company, and are interested in fishing, then I want to meet you. Just reply and I will gladly contact you.

GeordyBass
02-15-2010, 07:15 PM
Hey were you the one with a Dodge truck haulin the boats at MDR???

I took a pic of it in a report I made a while back,,,,

Nice little twin setups!

Tin Pangas
02-16-2010, 03:29 PM
Yea...that was me. I bought those all separate off craig's list and put it all together. I will post some pics once I get used to it. Is there an easier way then downloading pics to photobucket and then uploading them to the posts?

sonarbp
02-17-2010, 07:24 AM
What kind of fasteners? I am the head engineer for a marine appliance company located in socal. we use tons of screws and rivets both stainless and aluminum.

sonarbp

Tin Pangas
02-17-2010, 07:35 AM
All types of fasteners (screws, nuts bolts, rivets, etc..) in all materials (steel, stainless..) for OEM's as well as industrial materials like Unistrut, threaded rod, hardware (like knobs, handles, hinges, for cabinet and furniture industries). Your requirements would be a good fit. I'd appreciate the opportunity to tell you more about our company, just not sure what's allowed here. Here's a link to this ad on Craigslist http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/boa/1601963167.html

fishtales
02-17-2010, 06:59 PM
My name is Kevin and I am an outside sales rep for a large fastener importer/distributor here in SoCal. I have a 25' SeaRay sportfisher for inshore/offshore and Catalina as well as a pair of 12' aluminum skiffs on a double trailer for the bays/harbors and lakes. I have lived/fished the SoCal coast all of my life and regularly invite my business associates and customers to go fishing with me. They always catch fish and have a great time.

I am looking to barter my fishing experience and equipment for opportunities to supply hardware and/or fasteners to your company. If you are responsible for the purchasing of fasteners and components for your company, and are interested in fishing, then I want to meet you. Just reply and I will gladly contact you.

THAT is a great idea! Best of luck to you!

TL,

Fishtales

Tin Pangas
02-18-2010, 06:07 AM
Thanks Fishtales...I really appreciate that.

BrownTrout
02-19-2010, 11:40 AM
Hi Kevin,

My name is Jeff, I work for a family owned fastener/electronic hardware distributor in orange county, J-Tec Fasteners. what company do you rep?

Tin Pangas
02-19-2010, 02:13 PM
Hi Jeff,

It's American Bolt & Screw in Ontario out off the 15fwy between the 10 and 60 fwys near the auto center.

I'm going to try to put a pic of the Tin Pangas here:

http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae283/mohrfamily/Tin%20Pangas/CIMG1349.jpg