PDA

View Full Version : Question about limits.

Fish Bouncer
02-15-2010, 10:15 AM
If I am at irvine or any other lake, and I am with my girlfriend who has a pass, are we allowed 10 fish? or does she have to catch her five and me my five?

lalo56
02-15-2010, 10:23 AM
technically each person must have their own stringer.

fishfan7642
02-15-2010, 11:38 AM
Can u transfer fish to another stringer? I think it is funny how people get mad and tell on people for cathing fish, if they are over their limit for sure than yes, they should stop. To me it's just a bunch of haters who are jealous and should go to the kiddie pond or learn better technique. In fishing you have to find the fish, you can't just sit in one spot and pray to the fish gods.....Just sayin....

fishfan7642
02-15-2010, 11:39 AM
catching fish, whooops

Fish Bouncer
02-15-2010, 12:18 PM
Yeah, I had that problem yesterday, I was out on my float tube while my girlfriend was asleep and caught my limit by 9:00. On my way in I caught one more (not trying of course, I forgot i had a line in the water) so I had a total of 6. However, I was camping and I paid for her fishing pass although she wasnt fishing. They made me by her a $22 fishing pass for Saturday and Sunday. So I spent $44 dollars for someone who did not fish. I caught my limit on Saturday too by noon and just drank the rest of the day. I dont think its fair for Irvine to make me pay for her pass if she does not fish unless I get to fish for her. LOL! By the way I asked if I could pay the $8 entrance fee for her instead and they said as long as she is by the water she has to pay the fishing fee.

Fish Bouncer
02-19-2010, 02:36 PM
So can i put fish on someone else's stringer?

boojoo
02-19-2010, 08:03 PM
Hey way to go on the fishing. What were you catching them on if you don't mind me asking? I want to take my tube out there!!