PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday pontoon

trollmiester
02-15-2010, 06:35 AM
Your the best fishing buddy ever. Teamtrolltoon is even a team on birthdays. mine is next monday .lolol

Beeracuda211
02-15-2010, 07:07 AM
Happy Birthday Toonie! Trolly, where you celebrating in Redondo? lol

Nessie Hunter
02-15-2010, 08:05 AM
Happy birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!

Troutman65
02-15-2010, 08:19 AM
Terry , Hope you have a great day today . Happy Brithday.

PONTOON
02-15-2010, 10:18 AM
Your the best fishing buddy ever. Teamtrolltoon is even a team on birthdays. mine is next monday .lolol

Trolly, you know the feeling is mutual My Friend. Just another year wiser than those wiskerfish we're after.

Happy Birthday Toonie! Trolly, where you celebrating in Redondo? lol

Thanks Beeracuda, that had to be Trolly party'in 'cause I sure can't keep up with him.

Happy birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Frank! I'm sitting here with a baitcaster all tore apart with the intention of cleaning and lubing it up but I just can't figure out where this one little part went??? What is it they say is the first to go?

Terry , Hope you have a great day today . Happy Brithday.

Thanks Patrick! I'm looking forward to seeing you out on the water sometime soon.

olfishergal
02-15-2010, 11:02 AM
Happy B'day Terry!!!!!!!!! You're the best friend anyone could have......OFG

Fisherman57
02-15-2010, 11:06 AM
Happy Birthday Terry!

Grab Emilie and head this way and we'll have a great b/day dinner at "The Ramp" !

troutdog
02-15-2010, 11:48 AM
Happy Birthday Terry, another year younger buddy!

TD

sansou
02-15-2010, 12:43 PM
Happy Birthday Sir!

Topoc Marsh's Catfish Paradise beckons....I'm just sayin'....:Wink:

PONTOON
02-15-2010, 01:01 PM
Happy B'day Terry!!!!!!!!! You're the best friend anyone could have......OFG

Thank You Chris! I value all the Friendships I have made here on FNN and Team 57. I hope to see you soon.

Happy Birthday Terry!

Grab Emilie and head this way and we'll have a great b/day dinner at "The Ramp" !

Oh Man Dana! If I'd have caught this just a little sooner I'd have been giving you a call! We're just going to have to set the date and we'll be there!

Happy Birthday Terry, another year younger buddy!

TD

Aaron, I wish there was a way to turn that clock back just a little but I'm enjoyin" the ride.

Happy Birthday Sir!

Topoc Marsh's Catfish Paradise beckons....I'm just sayin'....:Wink:

Thanks Rich, you know if we keep talkin' about it we may never go. Next time I see you we'll just have to set a date and make it happen.

Santa Fe Eric
02-15-2010, 08:42 PM
Dear Pontoon,
Happy Birthday to one of the best people on the planet!!
Blessings and best wishes for the new year!
Eric

CatchthatTrout
02-15-2010, 10:19 PM
Pontoon,
The happiest of all Birthday wishes to one of the nicest guy I've ever had the pleasure to call a friend.
Happy Birthday Terry!

Wingnut
02-15-2010, 10:33 PM
Happy Birthday my friend... how's the personal preparation for the next S.W.A.T. mission going...? :Wink:

Hitts0n
02-16-2010, 05:23 AM
Happy Birthday Terry ! I hope you have fun and get all new fishing gear !!:Cool:

muskyman
02-16-2010, 06:12 AM
Happy Birthday Terry !

lowe
02-16-2010, 06:25 AM
Happy Birthday Terry and many more enjoy your day ..lo

BULLDOGBOOGERS
02-16-2010, 07:01 AM
Happy birthday buddy, hope to see you at the vine this summer hunting those "cats"

scott "aka" the bulldogboogers

bullets_full
02-16-2010, 01:24 PM
Happy belated Terry! Hope it was a good one...

breeze71
02-16-2010, 01:40 PM
Happy Birthday Terry!!! Hope to see you and Chris soon.

Mondo21
02-16-2010, 03:24 PM
Happy Birthday Terry!!! Hope you have many more. Cindy:Big Grin:

PONTOON
02-16-2010, 07:59 PM
Dear Pontoon,
Happy Birthday to one of the best people on the planet!!
Blessings and best wishes for the new year!
Eric

Eric, Thank You very much for the kind words and I wish you the best this year as well My Friend!

Pontoon,
The happiest of all Birthday wishes to one of the nicest guy I've ever had the pleasure to call a friend.
Happy Birthday Terry!

Tony, I appreciate the kind words and your Friendship! I hope to see you soon.

Happy Birthday my friend... how's the personal preparation for the next S.W.A.T. mission going...? :Wink:

Thank You Arthur! Yes, I am getting ready for the next invitation to fish with the Elite S.W.A.T. Team. Not only am I organizing my gear I'm trying to get myself into good enough shape to raise the bar on the intensity levels. I'll be in touch soon.

Happy Birthday Terry ! I hope you have fun and get all new fishing gear !!:Cool:

Thank You Armando! Yes, I did get some new fishing gear directed toward the kiddie pole tournament. LOL Hey man, it was a blast getting to shoot the breeze with you, Trolly T.O. and Kewly..............simply a priceless day!

Happy Birthday Terry !

Thank you Dave! Keep the teaser text messages with pics coming from up your way. A few more and I might just find an excuse to come out and visit. As long as there's some fishing involved.

Happy Birthday Terry and many more enjoy your day ..lo

Thank you Lowe! I'm hoping for quite a few more so I can keep my Bud Trolly in line. LOL

Happy birthday buddy, hope to see you at the vine this summer hunting those "cats"

scott "aka" the bulldogboogers

Thank you Scott! You can count on Trolly and I to be on the hunt for a trophy this summer. I'm looking forward to crossing paths real soon.

Happy belated Terry! Hope it was a good one...

Thank You Greg! I definitely had a great day.......The family was over and I cooked up some catfish and BBQ.....I'm still feeling it! LOL

Happy Birthday Terry!!! Hope to see you and Chris soon.

Thank You Hiro! Trolly and I will be looking for you somewhere on the water.......Maybe another DVL run is something to consider.

Happy Birthday Terry!!! Hope you have many more. Cindy:Big Grin:

Thank You very much Cindy! I hope to see you real soon and keep the reports coming!

FISHNMOFO
02-18-2010, 12:16 AM
happy birthday!!!!

PONTOON
02-18-2010, 08:02 PM
happy birthday!!!!

Thank You Andy!