PDA

View Full Version : Narrows with my birthday kid.

FISHINGBEE
02-14-2010, 07:11 PM
Sorry no pictures. I posted some nice pics the lake was filled with people. I love to take pics . I had 3 replies and 700 plus views. Those views must have been seen. Although we tried hard not to show the spots. So if i take pics it might be at home. Plus the netters are thick at the lake. There netting the fish instead of catching them. One family had lots of trout but no poles or permits. I told the Ranger i was pissed. The Ranger tried to explain but they claimed they did not speak English. At least they were eating good that night. Sorry i am still hot about it. Plus when me and my son started catching fish. They came over crowded us off our spots. I asked them to leave they just looked at me then casted in. One of the kids feel in. Sure thats good for fishing. Another kid kept throwing rocks. Still Tyler caught three trout and we got the other two. We can talk about pics when i get it figured out.

FISHINGBEE

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee84/savannahnsierra/DSCN0125.jpg

Sorry no flash on this pic, oops.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee84/savannahnsierra/DSCN0122.jpg

The proud Birthday boy :)

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee84/savannahnsierra/DSCN0124.jpg

His big sis had to have a pic with her catch too ;)

Astrolux
02-14-2010, 07:29 PM
Great job getting on the fish and taking the little one out. So the ranger didnt do anything about the poachers???

FISHINGBEE
02-14-2010, 09:06 PM
I have nothing against the Ranger. In fact he was probably the nicest Ranger i ever met. He was great with the kids. Tyler sort of took off. I thought Mom took him on a walk to the play yard. That Ranger found him brought him back. If the DFG would have been there they would have been dust. The Ranger made piece. Those poachers had a RV spent a lot of money on a space. They bought fire wood and made money for the Narrows. The Ranger never had seen nothing. It was there word against mine. Who knows maybe they claimed the fish were given to them. I did my deed and told them it was illegal. Now there pics are posted. Sorry about the crappy pictures.

FISHINGBEE

M@M
02-14-2010, 09:24 PM
That all makes sense. They do have to catch them in the act and they aren't actually Fish& Game so I guess they can"t really write them up??? I bet they won't do it again though, now that they know they've been found out. Nice report keep em' coming!:Smile: Good Times. All of you caught some fish!!

Fisherman57
02-15-2010, 10:35 AM
Well Brian, looking at the bright side......... you had a good day with the kids and you all came home with some fish!......
Thanks for sharing........ what time is dinner?

Dana

FISHINGBEE
02-15-2010, 11:12 AM
Well tonight at about 6 or 7 pm Gonna have Fried trout fillets and some snapper too. We all had a great time. Like i saud the Ranger is great. The happiest guy i ever seen. I wish all Rangers were like him. If he had seenwhat was going on something would have been done. Thanks

FISHINGBEE