PDA

View Full Version : Presidents day Saturday Results!

VineAssist
02-13-2010, 08:38 PM
Today was the first day of the Presidents day derby and we had a huge field show up to the lake. A total of tournament anglers of the water plyed the depths of the lake today in search of a cash price and a possible shoot at the Master's. A lot of good quality fish where weighed in today. I mean a bunch of fish from the 2-3.8 range was the norm however it would take a near 4lb fish to crack the top 10.

Adam Malaki topped the field today with this 7.2 Rainbow that was taken while trolling a CD-05 in the original color (silver and black). Adam made the catch while trolling along the front of trout island, which is actually a island now.
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o24/irvinelake/AdamMalicki.jpg
Ray Gonzales of Pico Rivera took 2nd place today with this 5.2 Rainbow. Great job Ray.
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o24/irvinelake/RayGonzalez.jpg
And here are the winners from today!
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o24/irvinelake/Saturdaywinner.jpg
1. Adam Malicki 7 lb 2 oz
2. Ray Gonzalez 5 lb 2 oz
3. John Johnstone 4 lb 14 oz
4. John Garcia 4 lb 6 oz
5. Eugene Case 4 lb 6 oz
6. Sergio Vera 4 lb 4 oz
7. Frank Paredes 4 lb
8. Diego Gamboa 3 lb 14 oz
9. Brett Jandete 3 lb 12 oz
10. Robin Hamilton 3lb 10 oz

With some nice weather these fish should go on the chew! I literally saw a fish that was stocked this week that chould potentially topple the record set by Greg Stoesberry last year guys. Get out here and fish the lake it is prime right now and jugged to the teeth with fish (rainbow, brooks, browns and steelhead.) Good luck.
Jimmy

Mondo21
02-13-2010, 09:32 PM
CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!! Cindy

Prowler_Tuber
02-13-2010, 10:49 PM
It was awesome at the Vine today, the weather was perfect "NO WIND" thank god. I got a early birthday present with an 8th place finish plus a limit. Great job to everyone today, I saw a few Brooks out there today but no Steelheads. Thanks to the staff for another great showing.

olfishergal
02-14-2010, 12:15 AM
congrats Diego, Nice pic of TD's butt in pic #2...........lmao

troutdog
02-14-2010, 10:16 AM
WTG on nailing that fish in the 11th hour Diego, way to represent Team57 brotha!

congrats Diego, Nice pic of TD's butt in pic #2...........lmao

Uhhh....thanks Chris! :LOL:

TD

TroutOnly
02-14-2010, 10:57 AM
THEY SHOULD HAVE USED A WIDE ANGLE LENS FOR THAT
SHOT , SORRY I MISSED YOU T/D FISHED WITH KOOLY AND TROLLY AND PONTOON FINISHED THE DAY WITH ALL OF US ON THE WEST SHORE SITTING IN THE SHADE AND CATCHING WITH BAIT,GOT THE TROLLING DIALED IN FOR THE EVENT IN A COUPLE WEEKS,,,,,,,,,,t/o

troutdog
02-14-2010, 12:22 PM
THEY SHOULD HAVE USED A WIDE ANGLE LENS FOR THAT
SHOT , SORRY I MISSED YOU T/D FISHED WITH KOOLY AND TROLLY AND PONTOON FINISHED THE DAY WITH ALL OF US ON THE WEST SHORE SITTING IN THE SHADE AND CATCHING WITH BAIT,GOT THE TROLLING DIALED IN FOR THE EVENT IN A COUPLE WEEKS,,,,,,,,,,t/o

All good TO, we'll see you out there in a couple of weeks....glad to hear you got to yank on some fish at the Vine with some good guys. BTW NoHo and I have some trolling tricks up our sleeves so we'll see you at the scales buddy! :LOL:

TD

kewlwhip
02-14-2010, 10:34 PM
Congrats to all the winners/contestants!

Hey, whats a trout TD? lol-z We lost a nice one near the end of the day on a nice trolling run... popped out deep about 30' from the back of the salmanoid phenom- guess that big one saw all the red stripey blood on uncle B's ride-and freaked out. ahhahah...see ya