PDA

View Full Version : 2-12 SKUNK But THANK YOU BASS TAXI!!!!

EastCoaster
02-12-2010, 08:49 PM
Today, my brother in law and I hit up DVL with the help of Ken and his BASS TAXI service. We got on the water early, the boat was AWSOME (much better than the DVL rentals, and MUCH better price) and hit some spots. Needless to say we had the skunk all day, and it was very frustrating considering him and I have a very very rough time there for some reason. Saw a few big big bass in the shallows to the right of the launch ramp in the 2nd cove about 10-13ft of water. They were cruising but showed no love. Also, on the east dam at the stairs saw some MONSTER CARP and I would of gone for them but had nothing to interest them either. It was a very discouraging day but we were VERY HAPPY with Kens BASS TAXI service. The boat was clean, ran awsome, and did what it was supposed to do. We just couldnt catch fish.. We threw everything from flukes, scroungers, darter, crankbait, dropshot, creature baits, swimbaits of all sizes, spinner baits, but i guess it happens, just happens to us more. Oh well, we had a blast while taking the skunk, and we will DEF USE BASS TAXI again, thats for sure..

Thanks Ken for an awsome day and you have def got a repeat customer.
*Thanks to Chris from Last Chance also*

indymusky
02-13-2010, 12:09 AM
whats the bass taxi im intereseted

Fishbones
02-13-2010, 12:15 AM
fished dvl yesterday got skunked also....saw alot of fish on the meter...and those monster carp had me throwing swimbaits at them for the first couple minutes till i saw they were carp...big ones too.

EastCoaster
02-13-2010, 12:22 AM
Hahaha. Yea when my brother in law first saw them he was OMG look at those strippers. I dropped my rod grabbed my lunker punker and saw them and was like r u serious. By the way, sad day today with fishing but I lost my white lunker punker. I almost cried.
And the bass taxi is a awsome bass boat you rent for the entire day for 150 bucks. A 1/2 day rental at dvl is only like 15 bucks cheaper. And its a Skeeter. Very nice. Ken is the owner and he couldn't be a nicer guy

ART HILL
02-13-2010, 04:58 PM
Ken's "Bass Taxi" service is one of the best, if not the best service of it's kind. His boat is first rate, and his tackle and knowledge are worth a fortune. You can't go wrong using his service.

Fishbones
02-13-2010, 05:22 PM
By the way, sad day today with fishing but I lost my white lunker punker. I almost cried.

damn...i would have too..esp the white one...a moment of silence for Eastcoaster and his the lunker punker..

EastCoaster
02-13-2010, 07:47 PM
Ah. Fishbone, it was a white one. Very very sad day. It was sad when I wernt thru my stuff today abd it was missing. But thank u for the moment of silence

kenmac33
02-15-2010, 09:27 AM
Thanks guys for the kind words and really enjoyed meeting all of you. My son and I hit the lake yesterday for a couple of hrs and had a tough time as well, but we didn't get on the water til around noon. Although, there were hundreds of bass crusing the shoreline in a few locations. Should be wide open pretty soon! Thanks again. Ken

ken

CrazyChuy
02-16-2010, 12:39 PM
Ken's BassTaxi service is great when you want to try and fish DVL on your own. I should know my friend Marc, owner of Performance Tackle in Los Alamitos, and I rented Ken's boat and it was CLEAN and fast. If you want to learn more about fishing DVL then I recommend hitting up Art Hill at Art Hills Guide Service. Going to be hitting up Ken again for another rental.

CHUY

ART HILL
02-16-2010, 03:36 PM
Ken's BassTaxi service is great when you want to try and fish DVL on your own. I should know my friend Marc, owner of Performance Tackle in Los Alamitos, and I rented Ken's boat and it was CLEAN and fast. If you want to learn more about fishing DVL then I recommend hitting up Art Hill at Art Hills Guide Service. Going to be hitting up Ken again for another rental.

CHUY

Art Hill's Guide Service

www.diamondvalleyguideservice.com