PDA

View Full Version : rancho jurupa 1/8/10

jcskim
02-11-2010, 02:40 AM
As a long time lurker, I finally decided to join FNN. Ive learned alot through my lurking, so thanks guys. Well I went to rancho monday morning and continued my trout skunk. Spent half the day there switching from the back lake to the front lake, with the only action being some bites @ the front lake. I'll be back out there soon, I plan on hitting up yucaipa this weekend to break the skunk.

CHOPIZ
02-11-2010, 02:32 PM
That lakes usually on fire they didnt stock last week cus of the trout derby at prado!bummer huh??i thought soo my self after not getting one bite on a variety of jiggs.i refuse to bait fish even if ive tossed the jigs thousands of times.they stocked today about a thousand pounds of mt lassens beautys.try this weekend bro good luck.

jmp_fishinn
02-11-2010, 05:16 PM
im pretty sure he means rancho jurupa. its here in riverside.

but on the other hand, i didnt know guasti had a lassen stock..
good lookin bro! might have to hit that up.

tight lines!

jcskim
02-12-2010, 02:44 AM
when i went they said the back lake got stocked that thursday. I had one bait n wait pole and was drop shottin with another, I might have to hit it up this weekend again if I don't go 2 yucaipa. I'll be there on monday morning for sure, I liked rancho so i'll be fishing here often since its close to home :Cool:

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
02-12-2010, 06:14 AM
when i went they said the back lake got stocked that thursday. I had one bait n wait pole and was drop shottin with another, I might have to hit it up this weekend again if I don't go 2 yucaipa. I'll be there on monday morning for sure, I liked rancho so i'll be fishing here often since its close to home :Cool:

did you catch your limit? i was there with the kidd and limited out plus everyone i seen leaving..hey patrick i was kicking it with your pops..funny dude, he snagged up your jiggs and said "oh, patricks not gonna like that.." lol..see you out there man.

CHOPIZ
02-12-2010, 11:48 AM
Ive never heard of rancho jurupa?what freeway is that off of?i live in azusa off the 210.

smokinflies
02-12-2010, 09:40 PM
Bummer about the skunks.

I was there last month and caught zero fish :Sad: , but I did pick up a new technique:Envious:.

RiversideTrout77
02-14-2010, 04:03 AM

Just curious if you went and how did you do, I was there on Fri. Saw alot of people catching fish. Caught 3 fish by 8:30 and the other 2 between 1-1:30.

jcskim
02-14-2010, 03:42 PM
i went to yucaipa instead and got one early on and a few hits up until the afternoon. I left around 3ish and plan to hit up rancho jurupa during the week maybe wendsday or something. Broke my 3 in a row skunk yesterday so I cant complain about no fish :Big Grin: