PDA

View Full Version : Oc park lakes

jnguyen4seven
02-09-2010, 02:18 AM
i was just wondering if anyone has been catching anything at the OC park lakes, like mile square, greer, etc. ive been to these places a few times this season and was skunked all times. felt like getting the lines wet again since it has been awhile but didn't wanna go out for a skunk. so any info on these lakes would be much appreciated

paintsn
02-10-2010, 07:41 PM
just gotta keep at it... there are fish out there. and you see people catches em.. being persistent and learning from the locals would be best..

im like you too.. but you just gotta keep on trying.. I'll be out there tomorrow in one of the local lakes myself..heheh

catch or no catch.. just to be out there is all i want!

FishEye
02-10-2010, 08:25 PM
Paintsn has the right idea about being persistent and learning from the locals. The latter takes some time but when you do befriend one of the locals you unlock a ton of info and history about the lake. But even with a ton of info and help skunks still happen. Sometimes, you learn more from a skunk than you do from a wide-open bite.

AmBASSador
02-10-2010, 11:15 PM
[QUOTE=Sometimes, you learn more from a skunk than you do from a wide-open bite.[/QUOTE]

This is definitely a secret in becoming great at this sport. Well said Fisheye.