PDA

View Full Version : Super bite on superbowl day

trollmiester
02-07-2010, 06:41 PM
Teamtrolltoon got to irvinelake today and we were in the water by 9.10. Went into the flats and saw phil and fiend with some niice cats and said hello. We anchored and pontoon caught a cat on first cast ,nice. we caught more then moved to new spot pontoon said looked good. Fished in 3 feet of water and it was wide open on night crawlers with 8 inch leader,Drpoed pontoon off at the dock at 1.oo oclock. Went back out tpward west shore and ran into a family of six with one fish. Set them up with 10 inch leader and power bait of any color.IT WAS WIDE OPEN WITH 3 TO 4 POUND FISH. a GOOD GRADE OF FISH AND HARD FIGHTERS. tHEIR NET WAS NOT GOOD SO I LET THEM USE MINE. fINALY I LEFT AT three oclock. Saw mavrick with his new boat and said hello. Dropped my 29.95 cell phone in the water i have it in the oven drieng now. Hey terry it was a blast again. Looks like we will be fishing the vine again.

sansou
02-07-2010, 06:43 PM
I don't believe you.

Where's the pics? No pics, no proof.

Fishbones
02-07-2010, 07:00 PM
......theres always one....j/k

BIGRED KILLA
02-07-2010, 07:07 PM
Nice job out on the water guys. Make sure you preheat your oven before putting in your cell phone and don't forget a dash of olive oil.
your cell should look like new again
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj43/bigredkiller/oldcellphones3_18_06_08.jpg

Bigred

trollmiester
02-07-2010, 07:08 PM
sansoh you got me laughing so hard right now. will call you on land line monday morning from work.

Trout-Chaser
02-07-2010, 07:23 PM
Glad to hear the Vine was good today--gives me hope that things may still be good when I make my first ever trip down there this coming weekend. I'm so jacked up to fish I can't hardly stand it anymore!

Say trollmiester--didn't that 29.95 cell phone have a camera in it?!:LOL:

PONTOON
02-07-2010, 07:30 PM
Rich, Trolly would never lie or embelish the truth in any way.........He's a fisherman.:Cool:

Trolly, it was definitely a blast to get out on the water with you again buddy and that secret dip-bait concoction you brought along was the bomb! I tried calling you all afternoon then I remembered.....you're going to need another cell phone!:LOL:

sansou
02-07-2010, 07:40 PM
Trolly's secret dip concoction?

Hummus & mealworms in a blender... like Trolly says: It's "high dollar" !! :LOL:

Good to see a Trolltoon report....it's been a little while!!

blackberg
02-07-2010, 07:51 PM
Trolly's secret dip concoction?

Hummus & mealworms in a blender... like Trolly says: It's "high dollar" !! :LOL:

Good to see a Trolltoon report....it's been a little while!!

O ****, you know that one too? remember to add a bit of Night Crawler juice, and a dash of garlic :Envious:
-bb

fishincrave
02-07-2010, 08:46 PM
Don't forget the extra virgin olive oil and red pepper.:Wink:
Glad you guys went out and got some fish, was wondering what has happend to you guys haven't heard from you for a while know.

Sean

TroutOnly
02-07-2010, 08:52 PM
Thats funny rich, ya trolly wheres the pics, we want proof, oh i forgot terry was in the boat now i beleave you,,,,,,,,,,,,the boys strike again,,,,,,,

Mondo21
02-07-2010, 09:13 PM
Welcome back Boys! Don't forget to add noodles simmered in chicken broth. I'm happy to see a post with both of you in it. Cindy

troutdog
02-07-2010, 09:20 PM
Team Trolltoon is back..."just when the fish thought it was safe to go into the water" :LOL:

Hope 2010 finds both of you doing well,

TD

MAVERICK27
02-07-2010, 09:43 PM
It was good seein ya Trolly! I ended up with a couple after you left. Trolling was a bit tough but still fun. See youon the water!

olfishergal
02-08-2010, 12:41 AM
Been wondering where those Team Trolltoon reports had gone. Had my good feeling laugh/chuckle. I can see Trolly now, ker -plunk opps there goes another one!!!!! LMAO

Fisherman57
02-09-2010, 09:47 AM
Gotta love Team Trolltoon catfish reports from the Vine!
Congrats guys!

Kudo's on lending a helping hand to that family and helping them get on some fish!

See you boys soon!

Dana

kewlwhip
02-09-2010, 02:45 PM
thanks for the update and report Trolly/PONTOOOOOOOOOOOON!~

I'll be out at tha Vine shortly...my new job has me all "tangled" up with barely anytime to fish my fav. local lake-

I MISS all the regulars-

k l8s~!

FISHJUNKIE4446
02-09-2010, 08:21 PM
Great Story!!!!!!:Big Grin: Thanks for the report, We'll:Cool::Smile: be out in My Fishing Machine this weekend for the tourny..... Good Luck To all you FNN'ers this weekend.