PDA

View Full Version : Diamond vl spawn fishing videos

indymusky
02-05-2010, 07:08 PM
here are some videos i threw together real quick i converted off my camera to the computer. Its from a couple days last year during the spawn on diamond valley and dixon with a couple other fish thrown in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x6tYF2jM9o

fishdo0do0
02-05-2010, 11:07 PM
white jig pounding on the 1/2lbs males...CLASSIC!

get ready cause in a month or two you'll see the bass pros coming out and flooding the boards.

indymusky
02-06-2010, 08:02 AM
just about every pro i know and have ever met sight fish on every lake they can. and plus last year was my first year out here and first time sight fishing so enough with your hard talk i think its good to learn every aspect of fishing especially something that can be as rewarding as sight fishing. And i post weakley on sdfish.com so i dont only fish during the spawn

basser1
02-06-2010, 05:39 PM
white jig pounding on the 1/2lbs males...CLASSIC!

get ready cause in a month or two you'll see the bass pros coming out and flooding the boards.

Everyone I know sight fishes every chance they can. The white jig is classic and I see nothing wrong with sight fishing. All tournament anglers with the eyesight needed to do it will DO IT..Nothing wrong with it, the only one's that complain aren't any good at it..

HuskerRod
02-06-2010, 05:43 PM
I'll have to give the white jig a try. Man, the water was crystal clear on that particular day. Neat video!!!!!

GillyGreen
02-06-2010, 06:24 PM
Cool video... I have no prblem with bed fishing, I do it.. I understand putting bedding fish in your livewell in a tourney or temporarily putting the male in your well to catch the female. Were all those welled fish from one spot that had multiple bed fish, or fish from all over the lake and released at the end of the day??Just askin..

indymusky
02-06-2010, 06:25 PM
yea calm days when it hasnt rained in a long time will make it really clear out their

indymusky
02-06-2010, 06:30 PM
when i first moved out here i emailed mike long and asked him for helpful tips on catching the females off the beds and he told me that when all else fails get the male off and stick him in your livewell and play with the female and most of the time the female will become more aggressive but something they will just go away so its a 50/50 chance. Me releasing those fish were from a point out coming from the rock quorry and the other is the fish i caught on the flat on the second island on the left coming out of the rock quorry. I dont usually keep fish in the live well for more then a sitting and the video of me holding up those four fish were all caught off the same rockpile.

GillyGreen
02-06-2010, 06:42 PM
Yeah just wondering... Thanks..

bassgrabber1
02-08-2010, 03:28 PM
Nice video. Site fishing is one of the funnest ways to do it.