PDA

View Full Version : Silverlakes?

TEAM CASTIN
02-03-2010, 05:52 PM
Hey,
I'm interested in going to silverlakes..
Im talking about the one near victorville..
i dont see alot of post on here for that lake..
But not alot of ppl fish that lake..

Can anyone tell me how the fishing is their??
And if it cost any money ?

thank you

Mojave River Angler
02-07-2010, 09:34 PM
I'm only posting back because nobody else did. The only thing I know about that body of water is that you have to live there or be a guest of a landowner there to fish. You can't buy your way in. It is a closed community (semi-gated) I suspect there are cats and blugill in there. I would'n't plan on finding much else. I have a teacher friend that lives over there. I'll ask him for more info on it the next time I see him. If I get some goods I'll pass along. If you don't hear back...I didn't get much.

MRA

Astrolux
02-07-2010, 11:24 PM
You have to live there to fish there.

Nessie Hunter
02-08-2010, 08:06 AM
Yep... Members only (residents) Guests have to have a pass on them and or be with Resident...

I fished it, some big Cats and Bass. Trout in season (when they stock??).. Nice lake..

Lot of security and they dont like trespassers at all!!!!!

wsky70
02-24-2010, 12:22 PM
Like they said, you have to live there to fish, I've got a couple friends who live there and fish it a couple times a month. Biggest LM was a 10 pounder, and my pers best. Lots of cat as well as panfish. Stock trout during the winter, but they are caught or die off by about late May, the lakes are man made and about 15 feet deep or so. Some good fishing if you know someone...SF Woody