PDA

View Full Version : the regular... bass fishing.

lilmystery246
02-03-2010, 12:24 PM
well hmm where do i start.... after 1 month of not going i went got up at 5 in the morning... i was bored... chouldnt sleep... packed the things i used last year around this time.... except today was all on 2 pound test atleast for a while :D... well got to the lake around 6:30 am - 7 am . started with the mini ika..... too quick first cast i hooked up. went around the lake... when i came back to the spot i started at i had already caught 6 bass in about 30-45 mins. met up with a friend who had left his doller phone in my backpack lol returned it to him and kept fishing . i switched to the old faithful quality fishing technique that works for me....drop shot! about 3rd cast on a worm i modified myself... bam! set the hook and fish on! starts peeling drag on 2 pound test. this bass faught and i mean faught! jumped once and then started giving up. in about 3-5 mins i braught him in and lipped it took a pic and checked out the pigmentations and realeased the lovely bass :) after that i decided to use my cumara rod with curado 200 e5 . and caught 3 more in the last 10 mins and i decided to leave. great day over all . saw 1 guy lost a lil bass on a night crawler but that was it. oh! i forgot to say after i took my 2 pound test rod to the truck i saw a school of trout following my crank bait so i put on a mini jig on 10 pound test and 4th cast bam! got a stocker lol didnt take a pic of some fish because my phone uncharged and im too lazy to post the rest haha. enjoy the pics :Cool:

bass: 9-10
trout:1

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w297/LILMYSTERY246/IMAGE_088.jpg

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w297/LILMYSTERY246/IMAGE_098.jpg

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w297/LILMYSTERY246/IMAGE_097.jpg

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w297/LILMYSTERY246/IMAGE_090.jpg

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w297/LILMYSTERY246/IMAGE_095.jpg

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w297/LILMYSTERY246/IMAGE_089-1.jpg

bassgrabber1
02-03-2010, 02:53 PM
Did you blackout the backround so we couldn't see where you are...hmmm

lilmystery246
02-03-2010, 03:26 PM
Did you blackout the backround so we couldn't see where you are...hmmm

yes. just by looking at peoples names sometimes it tells everything... like yours...im not saying u are what the name says im just saying.. but yeah this post is just for the people that know me and they should know where this is at :) trust me :)

fishntime
02-03-2010, 03:31 PM
Awesome job lil, Keeping doing what you do. I for see a future tournament angler in you.

lilmystery246
02-03-2010, 03:33 PM
thank you buddy :)

fisherman from long beach
02-03-2010, 03:35 PM
yes. just by looking at peoples names sometimes it tells everything... like yours...im not saying u are what the name says im just saying.. but yeah this post is just for the people that know me and they should know where this is at :) trust me :)

huh ????

BIGBASS MB
02-03-2010, 03:41 PM
Good job on LMB congrats, I cant wait till I get out there.

Fishbones
02-03-2010, 03:46 PM
i give you props lilmystery246 for the nice bass....and its your right to black out any pics...
the main thing is your doing a report with pics...and if they hate ...let em hate...keep up the good work....
P.s ...its a good spot and i wont tell....been a while since ive been there.....Fishbones

lilmystery246
02-03-2010, 04:37 PM
i give you props lilmystery246 for the nice bass....and its your right to black out any pics...
the main thing is your doing a report with pics...and if they hate ...let em hate...keep up the good work....
P.s ...its a good spot and i wont tell....been a while since ive been there.....Fishbones

yup love it:Cool:

fishindude
02-03-2010, 05:25 PM
Did you be happening to fish at Lake Skinner several weeks ago? You were fishing a bit on the marina, but then got kicked off by the dock employee. Your buddy happened to also carry a Carrot Stix and Shimano Sahara setup, right? Both of you had spinning setups that day. Did you happen to catch anything?

lilmystery246
02-03-2010, 06:22 PM
Did you be happening to fish at Lake Skinner several weeks ago? You were fishing a bit on the marina, but then got kicked off by the dock employee. Your buddy happened to also carry a Carrot Stix and Shimano Sahara setup, right? Both of you had spinning setups that day. Did you happen to catch anything?

no lol wrong dudes lol

fishmounter
02-03-2010, 06:41 PM
Very cool bro! You know, I learned how to fish at that lake way back.... well a long a** time ago. I have not yet been out there since maybe 2002. Too busy at Fairmount. Ha! Man you gotta show me your stuff someday. Seriously I'm coming out there soon.

old pudd fisher
02-03-2010, 07:07 PM
Nice ones !! You have the touch.

AAKK
02-03-2010, 10:02 PM
Really,don't wanna hurt your feeling but its a pain in the *** to read your report.I would never seen anybody black out the background in their report.If you feel you don't want to share your fishing experience then do not post it.
Just saying what i'm thinking ....

CL SmooV
02-03-2010, 11:17 PM
Really,don't wanna hurt your feeling but its a pain in the *** to read your report.I would never seen anybody black out the background in their report.If you feel you don't want to share your fishing experience then do not post it.

aakk,

the angler did share his fishing experience. he showed the type of baits used and methods. he didnt share his location because he obviously wants to keep his honey hole to himself which is his right.

lastly, i really dont want to hurt your feelings, but if you are bothered by gentlemen anglers blacking out their hot spots and you vividly express such sentiments via threads, it tells the fishing world that you are not as successful an angler as others, and you need to rape hot/productive spots from others to catch nice fish.

hint, go find your own spots, and respect those who like to keep theirs secret.

by the way, good fish LIL...... you show quality fish everytime you post.

fishntime
02-03-2010, 11:49 PM
aakk,

the angler did share his fishing experience. he showed the type of baits used and methods. he didnt share his location because he obviously wants to keep his honey hole to himself which is his right.

lastly, i really dont want to hurt your feelings, but if you are bothered by gentlemen anglers blacking out their hot spots and you vividly express such sentiments via threads, it tells the fishing world that you are not as successful an angler as others, and you need to rape hot/productive spots from others to catch nice fish.

hint, go find your own spots, and respect those who like to keep theirs secret.

by the way, good fish LIL...... you show quality fish everytime you post.

Very well said.

jerryG
02-04-2010, 12:36 AM

If it's truely about the experience then location details really are not all that important. I certainly have a lot more respect for people who black-out backrounds or make it a point to take pics which don't give away their location. It helps protect easily accessible spots from the destruction that results from too much information. If you think blacked out back rounds are a pain try fishing a 3 acre park lake with the other 500 lurkers that came to check out the spot following a detailed post on the location. Perhaps it might help you gain a better perspective and understanding as to why people choose to black out backrounds in reports.

Great report Lil Mystery.

JerryG

lilmystery246
02-04-2010, 08:08 AM
yes. i mean if you have been there of course. if not then you dont have to get stressed out or mad about not knowing the location all you got to do is hit me up in a p.m and maybe we can meet up and fish or something :Smile:

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
02-04-2010, 08:39 AM
yes. i mean if you have been there of course. if not then you dont have to get stressed out or mad about not knowing the location all you got to do is hit me up in a p.m and maybe we can meet up and fish or something :Smile:

Best answer I've read all year from any of the freshwater drama boards, good job johnny..nice fish bro..

bassgrabber1
02-04-2010, 08:41 AM
LILMYSTERY246.......I in no means am hating. I was just wondering if that was what you were doing in those pics. I give you props man, those are some nice fish. I get thesame way when people ask me about where I fish. It kind of looks like Puddingstone to me but I really don't need to know because you posted up your fish and that all that matters to me. Again nice catch and keep up the awesome fishing. ....By the way what does my name mean to you? I love to bass fish and I never keep any. I am strictly catch and release. The GRABBER part is because I own a Shelby GT-C and it is Grabber Orange. It's a car I know but I love that car just as much as I love fishing....I am a huge fan of SHELBY Mustangs, that's all.

Stormcrow
02-04-2010, 08:41 AM
:Envious:Hey Lilmystery way to rock it. All nice fish!

On another note, when do you graduate to Mystery246 instead of Lilmystery246?

lilmystery246
02-04-2010, 08:59 AM
LILMYSTERY246.......I in no means am hating. I was just wondering if that was what you were doing in those pics. I give you props man, those are some nice fish. I get thesame way when people ask me about where I fish. It kind of looks like Puddingstone to me but I really don't need to know because you posted up your fish and that all that matters to me. Again nice catch and keep up the awesome fishing. ....By the way what does my name mean to you? I love to bass fish and I never keep any. I am strictly catch and release. The GRABBER part is because I own a Shelby GT-C and it is Grabber Orange. It's a car I know but I love that car just as much as I love fishing....I am a huge fan of SHELBY Mustangs, that's all.

oh lol my bad dude i must of taught the other way . but yea thanks bro :)

lilmystery246
02-04-2010, 09:01 AM
haha i dont even like that name but people say its too late to change names haha but maybe ill just switch it to johnny626 ?

smokinflies
02-04-2010, 09:02 AM
Awesome catching lilman.

Many anglers on the site "blackout" or "blur" the background of the pics. You just haven't been on the site long enough (going by your join date) to notice.

And from what I read in his report, I feel that he did share his fishing experience in detail , minus the the location.

If you feel that you don't like or agree with a report an angler posted up, then just don't post up a reply. There's no need for more negative replies on this site. I'm sure other anglers would agree.

Just saying what I'm thinking...

lilmystery246
02-04-2010, 09:15 AM
another pic has been added. that one i caught on a 4-6 inch leader drop shotting

fisherman from long beach
02-04-2010, 10:12 AM
Awesome catching lilman.

Many anglers on the site "blackout" or "blur" the background of the pics. You just haven't been on the site long enough (going by your join date).

And from what I read in his report, I feel that he did share fishing experience in detail , minus the the location.

If you feel that you don't like or agree with a report an angler posted up, then just don't post up a reply. There's no need for more negative replies on this site. I'm sure other anglers would agree.

i agree,nomo sour replies,

flytyingreloader
02-04-2010, 10:20 AM
GREAT job on the pescies, LilM. One thing to keep in mind about living in SoCal--with the population density hereabouts, there's a good chance that any place you go to fish--10,000 other people had the same idea at the same time. If someone chooses to keep some detail of a fishing venture on the down-low, he/she is well within their rights to do so. I'm just happy that people come on here and discuss what they're doing--with whatever detail they choose to go into. I don't use this site for specifics--its general info is my main interest.

RUSSO
02-04-2010, 10:27 AM
Great report and Pics! I think these guys want you to pick them up, drive them to the lake, hook the fish and hand it off to them too, LOL.

smken59
02-04-2010, 12:53 PM
HI i am new here and would love to know where you cought those great fish but i know
you have to keep your best spots to your self
hope to talk with you again

lurk 182
02-04-2010, 04:15 PM
don't worry too much about where he caught those fish, you probably couldn't duplicate it if he told you. just try to learn a bit from the baits and techniques for the time of year and see if you can apply that knowledge in your local LMB factory. the reason people blur stuff out (especially in parks and other easily accessible spots) is because so many people will try to go where he's standing and do the same thing. BTW way to go lilmister, it seems like just yesterday you were lil-crawler and now you're holding it down. also, you can't change your name at this point. do you think Lil John could just become John?

fishindude420
02-06-2010, 11:54 AM
nice job on the largies lil bro. keep it up!

Trout-Chaser
02-06-2010, 01:43 PM
:Fishing Hole: Mo' fishin'--less dissin'!

Ambassadorhawg
02-06-2010, 05:05 PM
Ah-haaaa! I recognize that hook in your lip! That's mine! It's you...the one that busted me off! Can I have my lure back? If you give it back to me, I promise to remove that hook from your lip with my pliers the next I see you!

carpanglerdude
02-07-2010, 11:45 PM
Dope catches...you seem to always know how to get them, nice.

Ray Lopez
02-08-2010, 07:40 AM

Loads of people black out backgrounds and i understand that in a way. But to not even say the body of water is sort of a strange move and to me should be made in the photo section not the report section.

I give up all my info i don't care if people try to snake a spot of mine. Typically they are not gonna fish it like me and know the structure like i do. I give up everything i know other then the gps locations lol. We are not trournament anglers trying to protect are $10,000 grand prize lol.

Not hating on your fish bro you did it. The baby ika's are a great lure if you have the patience to work them the right way. I have caught some monsters on them at castiac upper and lower in the past.

not like i care i really don't fish any lakes south of me.

DEADROOTS
02-08-2010, 09:39 AM
Loads of people black out backgrounds and i understand that in a way. But to not even say the body of water is sort of a strange move and to me should be made in the photo section not the report section.

I give up all my info i don't care if people try to snake a spot of mine. Typically they are not gonna fish it like me and know the structure like i do. I give up everything i know other then the gps locations lol. We are not trournament anglers trying to protect are $10,000 grand prize lol.

Exactly! I’ve made this same exact point before! Dump those ugly photo shopped pics in the photo (BRAGGING) section, not in the reports! Not everyone will actually make it to these special spots that people try so hard to protect from "POACHERS". What person would go through the extremities of reaching these "HONEY HOLES" to poach them while knowing exactly how and where to fish out your spot? First off, people which do not have proper fishing ethics are highly unlikely to go places they are not supposed to go or go out of their way and hike to these unexposed areas then try to produce.

And "IF" a poacher found its way to your favorite place, does one really think that that poacher will clean out all the fish and ruin the fishing environment single handed or is there a poaching network , PNN.net :ROFL:

I personally don't think that someone with out a clue or unethical would be able to produce as most of us would. I’ve come to realize that those anglers which spend money on expensive or even adequate equipment, Rods, reels, Fluorocarbon line, the right lures, weights, hooks, and etc... have been educating them selves to become better anglers. If one would follow these procedures it shows that they have the capability to think and evaluate the decisions that they choose to make, something that a Poacher would never do.

What I'm saying is, a poacher is an unintelligent person.

An unintelligent person is incapable of locating secret spots and fishing them correctly to produce.

I’ve seen these types before. Crude tackle and attitudes don't clean out fish.

I believe that if one is capable of reaching these spots and fishes correctly are unlikely to be the unethical POACHERS.

Poachers are dumb people and are incapable of fishing like ethical anglers.

If they had intelligence they wouldn’t poach!

PEOPLE!!! Please don't post reports if you are scared to share! If I wanted to gape at pictures I'd pick up a magazine!

DEADROOTS- :Beer Toast:

Jcco98
02-13-2010, 09:05 PM
First, nice fish...however...

the main thing is your doing a report with pics...

Not much of a report....More like photos with a brief statement about his day. No real info on equipment used, water conditions, or methods used....

It's the age old argument..."report" section versus "photo" section...It has all been said before, but I want to say something anyhow....

I think it is pretty obvious that if anyone sees your photo and knows where you were at....guess what? That's right....THEY ALREADY KNOW YOUR SPOT...unless you happen to be posting a photo with a sign in the background, ONLY those who already know the spot will recognize it....

Finally, if you really want to give a report, it is actually quite helpful to state the water that you were fishing....or at least some info about the water so that the info can be used for anglers to determine how the fish are biting.

If you have a nice little secret spot, and can't share....then don't...Send some photos via email to your friends, show your mommy and daddy....heck, hang it up at Bass Pro Shop if that makes your feel better about yourself....but don't call it a report....

Jcco98
02-13-2010, 09:27 PM
GREAT job on the pescies, LilM. One thing to keep in mind about living in SoCal--with the population density hereabouts, there's a good chance that any place you go to fish--10,000 other people had the same idea at the same time. If someone chooses to keep some detail of a fishing venture on the down-low, he/she is well within their rights to do so. I'm just happy that people come on here and discuss what they're doing--with whatever detail they choose to go into. I don't use this site for specifics--its general info is my main interest.

If you just want to chat and hang out online.....meet up on Facebook or something like that.

Great report and Pics! I think these guys want you to pick them up, drive them to the lake, hook the fish and hand it off to them too, LOL.

What is it about so many of you that make you think that if you are on here seeking information about what is happening out there that: a) we have no skills; and b) we are here to STEAL your fish?

The WHOLE purpose of coming to a site with fishing reports is to get information about what is going on out there and to help add to our knowledge of what is working, where, when, and under what conditions. That is what I come here for...

If you think that it makes me, or anyone else here, a bad person for SEEKING information, sorry about that. But that is what fishing reports are for. We can't all be THE GREATEST anglers in the world, and some of us still recognize that we have plenty more to learn, and actually seek out other people to help us learn. I have been fishing southern California for over 25 years, I still have plenty to learn. And even if I didn't, unless you are getting out there several times a week, all over the place, you can benefit from learning from other people what they are seeing out there.

Congatulations if you are one of those GREATEST anglers...either it was a God given gift, or you TOO learned from other anglers in the same way.

Awesome catching lilman.

Many anglers on the site "blackout" or "blur" the background of the pics. You just haven't been on the site long enough (going by your join date) to notice.

And from what I read in his report, I feel that he did share his fishing experience in detail , minus the the location.

Because this is the reporting section of this website, I come here to read reports. It takes ALOT of time to read through many of these "reports", only to find out it does not tell me anything. Thus, it can get frustrating. That is why the site has various sections, that way things do not get mixed up, and people can find what they are looking for without digging through brag "reports".

fishindude420
02-13-2010, 09:40 PM

Not hating on your fish bro you did it. The baby ika's are a great lure if you have the patience to work them the right way. I have caught some monsters on them at castiac upper and lower in the past.

not like i care i really don't fish any lakes south of me.

our park lakes in orange county are a lot different then castaic lagoon. if i go to castaic lagoon i post too. im sure is the spot ur talking about that u say u have no problem posting. ur comparing apples to oranges. castaic lagoon is a way bigger body of water and is known around the world. but the fact is that our park lakes around here get raped and poached even without people posting straight pics of the lakes. and when someone does post pics with our park lakes in the backround it gets raped 1,000 times harder. the reason we black out our pics from these park lakes is because we are SMART and learn from our mistakes. ive heard too many lurkers talkin to me at lakes about, DID U HEAR THE POST ON FNN ABOUT THAT BIG BASS CAUGHT HERE. it gets so old and we are tired of it! GOOD LOOKIN OUT LIL MYSTERY ON KEEPIN IT ON THE DL. And sorry for trippin on you that one day at our lake. ur a good kid man!

fishindude420
02-13-2010, 09:42 PM
its called bragging rights bro and he did say what he was using. Everyone needs to post some fish for bragging rights once in a while. i know ive done it. dont act like you havent!

boxl0bster
02-13-2010, 10:49 PM
first off congrats on all those huge fish you caught. you definitely know how to fish.:Cool:

DITTO on EVERYTHING Jcco98 said.

I dont understand why its so hard for you all to just post in the appropriate section. you want to brag and showoff your catch thats fine, but do it in the right %*!#@%* section. youre smart enough to know what bait to use that day but cant figure out that youre posting in the wrong forum? brag all you want i can care less if you dont post info just keep your bragging threads in the PHOTO section.

need help doing it?
if you can find them, they're well worth it.
http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww322/boxl0bster/miniateam.jpg

anyways you want something to show off in the reports section? post a pic of your gf in a bikini or nothing at all...:Wink:

fishdo0do0
02-14-2010, 10:30 AM
great job on blacking out your pictures. keep up the good work! reports shows you caught them on baby ikas thats all they need to know(not where you caught your fish) let them do their own "scouting" and "research." keep em' coming!

Ray Lopez
02-15-2010, 09:39 AM
its called bragging rights bro and he did say what he was using. Everyone needs to post some fish for bragging rights once in a while. i know ive done it. dont act like you havent!

all im saying is if you don't want to give out where you caught your fish. (not location exactly but at least give out the lake name) If it is a city park lake then it belongs in the city park lake section. Also if you just want to post a pic for bragging rights then post in the photo section.

Like i said i'm not hating on his fish at all but i don't see this as a report in any way. This is a bragging post and belongs in the photo section.

vanillagurilla
02-15-2010, 10:03 AM
well played rayLo. LM is being carefull this year with this lake because last year he posted like 30 pics of the fish he cought there and the bass fisherman in the summer were all over that damn lake. but it should have atleast made it to the cityparks section.

smokinflies
02-15-2010, 06:45 PM
I find it soooo hilarious on how many people got worked up on where this thread was posted.

I'm sure if it was a big deal or problem where this thread was posted, the editors would of moved the thread to it's proper location. It seems like the editors are okay with where this thread was posted, so why can't everyone be okay with it?

I feel it's more of jealousy then location. :Wink:

BTW, why doesn't anyone complain about the anglers that post questions in the report section? :Wink:

oakboy
02-15-2010, 07:19 PM
I have been checking this website out for a few years now and do enjoy both the reports and the pics. Also, both sides to this argument have valid points. LilMystery gave a "Report" no matter how little detail he gave he did give a report of the fish he caught and how. If it were just pictures then it should be in the photo section. It may be a little brag and a little report but it is both which to me means it could be in either place. If you dont like his posts, dont view his posts. Its that simple.

<><
KP

idratherbfishin
02-15-2010, 08:25 PM
Ok, lets tally up the score:

People opposed to blackouts-9

People in favor of blackouts-22

Looks like we have a winner.

jerryG
02-15-2010, 11:03 PM
our park lakes in orange county are a lot different then castaic lagoon. if i go to castaic lagoon i post too. im sure is the spot ur talking about that u say u have no problem posting. ur comparing apples to oranges. castaic lagoon is a way bigger body of water and is known around the world. but the fact is that our park lakes around here get raped and poached even without people posting straight pics of the lakes. and when someone does post pics with our park lakes in the backround it gets raped 1,000 times harder. the reason we black out our pics from these park lakes is because we are SMART and learn from our mistakes. ive heard too many lurkers talkin to me at lakes about, DID U HEAR THE POST ON FNN ABOUT THAT BIG BASS CAUGHT HERE. it gets so old and we are tired of it! GOOD LOOKIN OUT LIL MYSTERY ON KEEPIN IT ON THE DL. And sorry for trippin on you that one day at our lake. ur a good kid man!

FishinDude420 is right if 100 people following a report show up at Castiac or even the lagoon the place might get a little more trashed and a few bass will be kept but when you replay the same scenerio at a 3 acre park lake the results are devastating. No comparison between a park lake and castiac/ lagoon. I have seen first had the destruction that results from detailed reports.

JerryG

seal
02-16-2010, 07:53 AM
Add another vote to those opposed. My only problem with it is they are ugly pictures. Just take a pic with no telling background in the photo.

As long as some detail on how catch was made I don't think listing the location is necessary, unless you caught it at a larger lake (Castaic, Wood etc..) then you are just being stupid for not listing the lake.

boomstikit
02-16-2010, 04:21 PM
Never met the kid but...

something about lilmystery246 and his reports just aint right.

GeordyBass
02-16-2010, 06:22 PM
lmao! lil misery's reports get the funniest reply's and drama ever,,,

CHOPIZ
02-16-2010, 09:59 PM
Its awesome when u have ur lil mystery spot huh ?haha nice bass bro.

lilmystery246
02-16-2010, 11:09 PM
lol like i said guys its cool if you get mad or things like that i dont relly read the bad/dumb useless comments that have been said to me when i first came on here. therefor everytime i see a bad little comment i just skip it and move on :) stop wasting your time on hating . thanks for those in my favor of blacking out pics and for the opposite well thank you too. for making my threads fun haha :D

old pudd fisher
02-16-2010, 11:33 PM
I love his reports, and he knows how to fish. I have seen pictures of his catch laying on his moms kitchen floor years ago they were great and that painting of the hot moma making tortillas on the kitchen wall was awesome. Think it made old one leg happy to.... Nice catch .

Bgcalidog
02-17-2010, 05:39 PM
What city is that lake in please

GeordyBass
02-17-2010, 05:46 PM
I love his reports, and he knows how to fish. I have seen pictures of his catch laying on his moms kitchen floor years ago they were great and that painting of the hot moma making tortillas on the kitchen wall was awesome. Think it made old one leg happy to.... Nice catch .

lol that was funny stuff from O_L !:Cool:

jbassc
02-20-2010, 11:31 PM
lmao! lil misery's reports get the funniest reply's and drama ever,,,

Why do you call him lil misery(HATER) im going to start calling you GORDOFATA#$:Neener Neener:

oscarbassman
02-21-2010, 07:15 AM
i just skipped to the last page...

anyone care to explain what happened!? by the looks of it, its good stuff! lol

GeordyBass
02-21-2010, 08:52 PM
Why do you call him lil misery(HATER) im going to start calling you GORDOFATA#$:Neener Neener:
again?

Get Off The Sack and do not talk to me.... ever.

i hate u jf*gc.

f/o.

jbassc
02-21-2010, 09:32 PM
again?

Get Off The Sack and do not talk to me.... ever.

i hate u jf*gc.

f/o.

Your just mad cause lil mystery is 3 times the fisherman you will ever be if you dont like him stop lurking on his threads and licking his balls.

GeordyBass
02-21-2010, 09:40 PM
Your just mad cause lil mystery is 3 times the fisherman you will ever be if you dont like him stop lurking on his threads and licking his balls.
STHU! Damn you are a prick. I never even commented on his skills. I don't brag either, I've had a good share of my catchings, but do you see me getting any drama in my threads? I hate you just so you know.

now get off the sack i'm tired of seeing your face.

DarkShadow
02-21-2010, 09:58 PM
LM,

Good job out there with the largies. Your learning curve is pretty impressive, and I think that may be a reason for all the 'drama' whenever you post. Kids would be lucky to have the consistency of your catches, let alone adults. ;-)

Hey, check out what I found:

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/233/tortillas.jpg

You should bring it back as your avatar.

In any case, keep C&Ring those bass!

GeordyBass
02-21-2010, 10:07 PM
LM,

Good job out there with the largies. Your learning curve is pretty impressive, and I think that may be a reason for all the 'drama' whenever you post. Kids would be lucky to have the consistency of your catches, let alone adults. ;-)

Hey, check out what I found:

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/233/tortillas.jpg

You should bring it back as your avatar.

In any case, keep C&Ring those bass!
Hey your getting O_L excited!:Envious::LOL:
And got the point of the drama thing too. :Wink:

old pudd fisher
02-22-2010, 04:09 PM
:Bawling:Excellent picture DarkShadow, I thought she was gone forever.