PDA

View Full Version : Whats the best Moo Moo for end of July?

baloneysandwich
07-10-2007, 07:49 AM
Sorry if the question is overdone. My father and grandfather are coming from out of state and I want to treat them to a great day of fishing probably a 3/4 day trip. I have went several times out of Daveys Locker and Newport Landing just because they are close to my house I have always had a great time out on their boats, but hey I always have a great time when I am fishing. I am just wondering if anyone would recommend a different landing or boat. I would appreciate any recommendations. Preferably a boat not more than 30-40 minutes away from Costa Mesa.

Cheers

Baloney

jplee3
07-10-2007, 08:31 AM
Sorry if the question is overdone. My father and grandfather are coming from out of state and I want to treat them to a great day of fishing probably a 3/4 day trip. I have went several times out of Daveys Locker and Newport Landing just because they are close to my house I have always had a great time out on their boats, but hey I always have a great time when I am fishing. I am just wondering if anyone would recommend a different landing or boat. I would appreciate any recommendations. Preferably a boat not more than 30-40 minutes away from Costa Mesa.

Cheers

Baloney

I think the Long Beach sportfishing places are your next closest places - Long Beach Marina, Pierpoint and Long Beach.

Wildhorse1966
07-11-2007, 11:33 AM
newport is close to you .. they will be doing good at the end of the month when the sandies go crazy

baloneysandwich
07-12-2007, 09:57 PM
Yeah that was probably the plan, I have been out with them several times, but wouldn't mind trying something else out.