PDA

View Full Version : Any Interest: Team Daiwa Sol Baitcast Left Hand?

Ghost
01-28-2010, 04:46 PM
I have a brand new left hand Sol B/C reel that has not had any line on it and 10/10 in everything. I bought a spare last year Sol b/c last year and have not used it. It's been in it's original box, all I've done to it is use the oil that it came with and lubed it.

I am just trying to get the feel if any interest or may change my mind & use it. I already have a Sol b/c that I am using, as I said this is a spare and brand spanking new!

Bought it for $270 beginning of last year and will sell for $190 plus shipping. Price is firm, I am already taking a hit selling it for that price. Will ship USPS Priority to save money and will include tracking and insurance.

Shoot me a PM if you want to see pics or want to buy.

Or I may be up for a trade...not sure

Bassnman Mike
01-28-2010, 06:13 PM
I've got some right handed Abu Morrums I'm looking to trade for left handed reels. See my ad below.

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?42637-WTT-or-Sale-Abu-Garcia-Morrums-UPDATED

FishEye
01-28-2010, 07:15 PM
i have one myself paired up with a 6'6'' Kistler Helium LTA med-lite rod and its the perfect finesse baitcast combo IMO. You can really palm the Sol and with the light weight fatigue isnt a factor; you can drop shot a finesse bait or cast a LC Pointer SP 65 on 6lb test all day!! I can really use another one but I can't find the $190, otherwise it would be game over.
To all the Leftys out there, you gotta get this reel

Ghost
01-28-2010, 08:48 PM
Thanks for the offer on the Morrums, but no go on the right hand reels.

hakaveli
01-28-2010, 08:50 PM
wooo its ghost haha. I havent used that cardiff u sold me at all haha