PDA

View Full Version : Duct Detour

yolo
01-28-2010, 04:17 PM
Could not stand it anymore since no fishing since last weekend so as I was coming home from work, I notice some flow. I take the scenic route, detour route home and hit one spot :Wink: Gate is 1/3 up and flowing. Yipee!!! Water is really starting to clear from the no flow and rain runoff. It is back to the duct I know and love. So I am working this one spot and get bit but doesn't take it. I let my lure drop and start retrieving again and it hits again. This time he is hooked! Makes a few runs and it gets landed. Got my fix!

http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo144/JetSkiJunkie118/Duct%201-28-10/Duct1-28-10_2.jpg

flytyingreloader
01-28-2010, 04:23 PM
VERY nice, indeed!

Good also to hear that The Concrete River is starting to move again.

Newfishsmell
01-28-2010, 04:41 PM
" DANG" someones gonna have to BAN these DUCT GUYS ...
it's really starting to P me off...:Evil:

I need one of those..

Congratulations :Big Grin:

yolo
01-28-2010, 07:46 PM
Thanks. Just posting what's happening at the best fishery in the state, imo. I don't always get 'em.

trail blazer
01-28-2010, 08:22 PM
Thanks. Just posting what's happening at the best fishery in the state, imo. I don't always get 'em.

I Agree,,,,,,,,,,,wtg YOLO

Newfishsmell
01-28-2010, 09:56 PM

I've only fished there once and all I brought back was a speeding ticket coming
back down interstate 5($395.00)ouch !:Head Bang:

I need to get out there again sometime...

yolo
01-29-2010, 03:13 PM
Yeah you have to watch the speed on the grapevine.

kpn
01-29-2010, 03:56 PM
Nice detour Yolo! With the recently flow, hopefully the new batch of big fish will move in :Envious:.

KPN.

flytyingreloader
01-29-2010, 05:20 PM

Read this last night, and it took a little while to get my head around that idea. But based on your posts and others here concerning The 'Duct, I think you might be correct. The belief is well-founded, at minimum.

sansou
01-29-2010, 05:52 PM
Yolo,

While I don't always get around to commenting on your catches, I do notice that for a "ducter" you are in a class of your own with a) consistency of quality fish and b) no hidden agenda hype.

Good job & looking forward to reading more of your adventures.

tpfishnfool
01-30-2010, 07:49 AM
There are no fish in the Duct !!

yolo
01-30-2010, 09:49 AM
Yolo,

While I don't always get around to commenting on your catches, I do notice that for a "ducter" you are in a class of your own with a) consistency of quality fish and b) no hidden agenda hype.

Good job & looking forward to reading more of your adventures.

Thanks man. It's a mother at times but other times it's very rewarding. New report coming.

There are no fish in the Duct !!

So true, lol.