PDA

View Full Version : Castaic Lake Trout Plants

ChannelCat3
01-28-2010, 01:50 PM
What happened to the trout plant for this week? Aren't they every 2 weeks? What happens when they skip the regular schedule date? Will they do the stocking the following week? Just curious to how that works. Last stocking was 1/12.

Fire Ball
01-28-2010, 05:14 PM
I have no idea why they aren't stocking and I'm mad about it!! :Evil:
First they are hardly stocking any trout and NOW they are not stocking at all?!?! DFG was SUPPOSED to stock this week according to the normal schedule, but there is no stock planned for this week. They better stock with lots of trout next week or I'm calling to complain.

Fire Ball
01-28-2010, 05:39 PM
Read this thread... http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?42597-Update-on-DFG-Trout-Plants
It could be why we did not get any trout this week...

ChannelCat3
01-28-2010, 06:46 PM
Here I come pyramid lake. They got a plant this week.

klymons
01-29-2010, 11:32 AM
Unfortunately, our beloved DFG is part of the State Of California, which is currently in a state of decline and will probably get worse. So expecting the DFG to perform in a competent fashion is as unrealistic as expecting Osama bin Laden to convert to Judaism. Their budget has been ravaged, their numbers are shrinking, and our governor is so anti-hunting and fishing he may as well be a PETA mascot. When they do stock, they are stocking less, but won't seem to admit it. I feel sorry for the wardens who truly care about their job--protecting our right to hunt & fish. Their new boss has no hunting or fishing experience--probably by design--and is nothing more than Arnold's hand-picked puppet. Let's face it, our DFG is too wrapped up in radical enviro politics to be effective. Until we remove our fish & game people from direct control by politicians with "other" agendas, the situation will get worse. Until we do like Texas--their fish & game representatives are not political appointees--our future is looking dim. The radical enviros have already succeeded with the MLPA closures and cutting off trout-stocking in many areas of the state. I hate to say the situation is hopeless, but until there is a real "regime change" in Sacramento, hunting and fishing are endangered species.

DarkShadow
01-29-2010, 11:45 AM
The cormorants are gonna be pissed!

seal
01-29-2010, 12:01 PM
There is no "regular" stocking schedule that has been released to the public on any of the bodies of water that the DFG stocks. The schedule might normally be every 2 weeks but they do not guaranty that it will be every 2 weeks. On the DFG website they announce what waters they are "planning" on stocking every week, but that isn't even a for sure thing.

Right or wrong the DFG does not release what days, time or size of plant on the website or any other way that I know of. Actually this might be a good decision by them, everytime they missed a supposed stocking date then everybody would be screaming about it, or if they said they were stocking 1000 pounds and someone watched the stock and thought it was lighter they would be complaining about that.

By no means am I defending the DFG, just want to make sure we stay focused on this trout stocking thing.

seal
01-29-2010, 12:03 PM
This week is not over yet, maybe the will stock today. There is no designated day to stock, they may change to keep the truck chasers at bay.

ChannelCat3
01-29-2010, 04:59 PM
For me, I just want them to plant the trout so I can slay some swimbait striper. Haha. There goes the neighborhood... Might as well not by my fishing license next year, cuz all my money goes to nothing. Just bought an annual pass, now this ****, damn I want a refund......

Fire Ball
01-29-2010, 05:51 PM
This week is not over yet, maybe the will stock today. There is no designated day to stock, they may change to keep the truck chasers at bay.

If you look at the DFG website, there is no stock planned for this week.

seal
01-29-2010, 07:20 PM
Fireball, doesn't that kind of make the point? There is no stocking "schedule" so getting upset about a "missed plant" is kind of pointless I think.

I'm sorry guys but my take on fishing is not always about catching. They can't stock lakes everyday. I think there is a much greater reward getting skunked a bunch of times, figuring out the pattern, then killing them when you figure it out and they want to cooperate. If you don't catch um then you just get blessed with a *****'n day out on the water and a little education.

Fire Ball
01-29-2010, 07:25 PM
Fireball, doesn't that kind of make the point? There is no stocking "schedule" so getting upset about a "missed plant" is kind of pointless I think.

I'm sorry guys but my take on fishing is not always about catching. They can't stock lakes everyday. I think there is a much greater reward getting skunked a bunch of times, figuring out the pattern, then killing them when you figure it out and they want to cooperate. If you don't catch um then you just get blessed with a *****'n day out on the water and a little education.

I'm not concerned about catching trout, I just want some good swimbait action! They were supposed to have one scheduled, but they didn't schedule one.

TheVman
01-29-2010, 07:54 PM
Just checked the DFG site. Castaic is not slotted for a plant next week either. The plot thickens.:Confused:

I blame Al Qaeda.....

ChannelCat3
01-29-2010, 09:01 PM
It's more exciting for me to catch a fat striper or largie on a swimbait than catch a 1/2 lb trout... Just my opinion though.. The last plant was around 100-150lbs from what the people at the marina said.. Now this time around not even 1lb.. Hmmm. Look at the Fresno plants on the dfg site, they get weekly plants. Hmmm

jimbob
01-29-2010, 09:11 PM
Today I spoke with a gentleman from DFG. He said that due to the recent issuance if the EIR regarding the hatcheries, all lakes must now meet pre-stocking Evaluation protocol. This can be seen in the section of the DFG web site with regards to the EIR for hatcheries. Until a lake meets this protocol, DFG cannot stock it. That means a biologist must establish that none of the 85 decision species mentioned in the EIR is present, and if they are present it must be established that stocking of trout will not harm them.

How long will that take?......good luck. As anglers we have kept our heads in the sand as environmental groups continue a quest to return this earth to a time before humans existed.

The DFG is responsible for balancing the demands of the enviroment with the wants and needs of the people who use it for recreation. More often then not the environmentalist are well armed and funded. We as anglers or sportsmen choose this activity as a hobby. Environmentalism is a hobby for them.

Until we do whatever it takes to take back our rights and priviledges to use this environment as the majority chooses, we will continue to lose.

Instead of fighting with each other, if we took the time we invested in posting our fishing conquests on the web, and spent it making sure DFG works for us, the people who pay their bills. I believe we could make a difference. Send DFG an Email, and continue to do so. Email everyone you know. Flood the gates. get pissed off and make it happen. I have been sending DFG 1 email per day.

I hope this is the start of us reclaiming our rights and privileges that the purchase of our licenses pay for DFG to fight against.

I saw the fighting that insued over this issue in another forum, I hope this is not the case here. The gentleman I spoke with seemed like the Pre stocking for the lakes could be handled soon. I hope this is the case.

The EIR has been available for public comment since October of 2009. I, like the rest of us was unaware of this and it has now gone into effect without us doing anything about it. This is my fault for not paying attention to this issue. I just assumed it would continue the same as the court order allowed it.

Within this EIR DFG now requires private stocking permits to be required and can change them at anytime it deems necessary. Trout farms are now in jeopardy of stringent testing and yearly evaluations.

As an angler I would gladly pay more to insure this doesnt happen. I am sure I am in the minority in this regards. The lakes that have an angler fee to pay for supplemental trout plants do this. For us who fish swimbaits, no trout plants, means death to our sport.

Please take action.

Fire Ball
01-29-2010, 09:13 PM
It's more exciting for me to catch a fat striper or largie on a swimbait than catch a 1/2 lb trout... Just my opinion though.. The last plant was around 100-150lbs from what the people at the marina said.. Now this time around not even 1lb.. Hmmm. Look at the Fresno plants on the dfg site, they get weekly plants. Hmmm

Same with me, but you need to have the trout to make those stripers and largemouth get real big with relative ease. The Lagoon got 600 to 700 lbs two weeks ago while the Upper Lake got only 100 to 200 lbs.

Today I spoke with a gentleman from DFG. He said that due to the recent issuance if the EIR regarding the hatcheries, all lakes must now meet pre-stocking Evaluation protocol. This can be seen in the section of the DFG web site with regards to the EIR for hatcheries. Until a lake meets this protocol, DFG cannot stock it. That means a biologist must establish that none of the 85 decision species mentioned in the EIR is present, and if they are present it must be established that stocking of trout will not harm them.

How long will that take?......good luck. As anglers we have kept our heads in the sand as environmental groups continue a quest to return this earth to a time before humans existed.

The DFG is responsible for balancing the demands of the enviroment with the wants and needs of the people who use it for recreation. More often then not the environmentalist are well armed and funded. We as anglers or sportsmen choose this activity as a hobby. Environmentalism is a hobby for them.

Until we do whatever it takes to take back our rights and priviledges to use this environment as the majority chooses, we will continue to lose.

Instead of fighting with each other, if we took the time we invested in posting our fishing conquests on the web, and spent it making sure DFG works for us, the people who pay their bills. I believe we could make a difference. Send DFG an Email, and continue to do so. Email everyone you know. Flood the gates. get pissed off and make it happen. I have been sending DFG 1 email per day.

I hope this is the start of us reclaiming our rights and privileges that the purchase of our licenses pay for DFG to fight against.

I knew it! Hopefully we get some trout soon! We better not have any protected species in Castaic or we are in trouble...

ChannelCat3
01-29-2010, 09:34 PM
When was this EIR implimented anyways. Pyramid got stocked as did many other lakes. I think someone earlier said it was passed on 1/11/10 but not 100% sure. Anyways, so your saying dfg has sent biologist to all the "scheduled" plants next week to see if the lake qualifies under the new EIR, I highly doubt it. So that means all further "scheduled" plants will no longer take place?!

jimbob
01-29-2010, 09:45 PM
The gentlemen I spoke with said the last day they were able to plant was tuesday. They were heading out the gate wednesday to stock casitas when the word came down to stop. How long this will take is up in the air. He was unsure, but said he hoped they had their act together and it would continue soon.

This scares the hell out me. I think all the inner city lakes will continue to get plants. At least that what it seems like. I emailed the director of DFG for clarification, and a gentlemen emailed me back explaining why the plants were so small. He said this week they would be bigger and all lakes would begin to get full plants. Now this happens. I called him and his explanation was about the EIR. It is out of his hands.

DFG needs to have some sort of transparency since this is our money and it is all public knowledge.

jimbob
01-29-2010, 10:38 PM
Yeah that is why the plants have been so small. They are growing bigger fish, and don't have the capacity to store the fish through summer. They assured me the trout plants would be getting bigger and that all lakes would recieve their full allotments. This EIR thing now puts a stop to all of this til each lake recieves the ok to recieve trout again. I dont think any of our local lakes fall into a danger catergory, but it will take time, and it is up to DFG to do this. We need to get on them to give us timelines for what the plan is. They don't give us any information and it's our money! Email DFG and demand to know what the plan is! Everyone should read the EIR. The executive summary is 16 pages. Take the time to educate yourselves. The wording in this is very ambiguous and could be open to all types of loop holes. Demand DFG to clean up the language and give us the reassurance we will continue to get trout.

klymons
01-30-2010, 12:11 AM
I agree with you that we should try to hang together. But until we start out-spending the enviro cartel, sending emails is just a waste of keystrokes. The governor is their boy--bought & paid for. Forget the passive approach, we need to march on Sacramento, fishermen & women all brandishing fishing rods as if they were Masai spears. If this is covered by all the networks worldwide, and more protests started popping up in states where the enviro nazis are making inroads, Arnold might be forced to give us back our rights. Will that ever happen? Probably about the same time that the sadsack Clippers finally make the playoffs--on the 12th Of Never!

ChannelCat3
01-30-2010, 08:49 AM
If their mission is to grow bigger fish then that will only make the quantity of fish less. So instead of 900-1100 fish per 600lb planted, we will receive 300-600 fish instead. That's obviously if the fish are in the 1-2lb range. Right now they are in the what 1/2-3/4lb range. I prefer quantity over quality. My reason is there will be more fish for everyone including the striper, largies, and the people whose fish for the trout only. It also increases the bite for more than 2 days to maybe more than 5 days. Just my opinion on this whole situation.

seal
01-30-2010, 08:54 AM
Silverwood was stocked on Thursday. Just an FYI.

blackberg
01-30-2010, 09:13 AM
If their mission is to grow bigger fish then that will only make the quantity of fish less. So instead of 900-1100 fish per 600lb planted, we will receive 300-600 fish instead. That's obviously if the fish are in the 1-2lb range. Right now they are in the what 1/2-3/4lb range. I prefer quantity over quality. My reason is there will be more fish for everyone including the striper, largies, and the people whose fish for the trout only. It also increases the bite for more than 2 days to maybe more than 5 days. Just my opinion on this whole situation.

you have to remember that DFG doesnt plant trout to feed other animals, its just a side effect of what happens, by planting larger fish, its harder for them to become food for non-humans
-bb

ChannelCat3
01-30-2010, 09:22 AM
The DFG know what's going on with the stripers at all the lakes, maybe that's the reason behind this EIR thing. To try and eliminate the stripers and largies from feeding on the little fish. I get it but in actuality is not gonna do anything but make the largies larger as well as the striper. Stripers can easily stick a 2lb trout with ease. So it might be better in a way I guess. Now I have to get a custom 16" A.C Trout Plug. LOL

ChannelCat3
01-30-2010, 09:28 AM
Would be nice if it wasn't so far away. Castaic 20mins. Thanks for the info.

klymons
01-30-2010, 10:03 AM
Much greater reward being skunked? And how do you figure out a pattern when the lake you are fishing has virtually no trout to catch? You call this being blessed? And getting an education? You sound like some DFG PR flack, trying to make everything sound wonderful when it really blows chunks. You also seem to forget that the DFG supposedly works for us fishermen--we pay their salary through taxes and license fees--and stocking trout is on their work list. Not skipping lakes entirely that are on their published stocking schedule. Not short-stocking lakes on a random basis. If the DFG worked for a private employer, their blithe incompetence would result in termination. But since they are state employees, they can set new records for poor job performance with no consequences. If you want to be a DFG apologist, hey, knock yourself out. But don't try to foist that nonsense on everybody else.

tenderloin
01-30-2010, 11:04 AM
The DFG has virtually NO control over these court orders. At best they can help get the environmental impact reports done as quick as possible, but that's about it. Their hands are tied.

Over the years we lost numerous streams because of toads,frogs and budget cuts, yet most fishermen including many on this board probably didn't say or write a word because of the streams location or they didn't fish streams. Now much larger areas including lakes are possibly affected and then people finally get upset.

While we still have a few areas being stocked, the town of Kernville is really hurting because of the stopping of trout stocking on the upper Kern.

It was not that long ago that the DFG stopped stocking trout in waters where there was a large population of stripers. That lasted for a few years at least. Who knows...they may bring that back if the the DFG budgets are cut back and the stocking of larger trout does not work out. OR...such lakes maybe one of the few places besides inner city waters that trout can be stocked?

With the budget in shambles for as far out as we can see and environment zealots in charge of state and federal government, the future looks mixed at best for California's fishermen and hunters.

ChannelCat3
01-30-2010, 12:48 PM
I just got done reading the articles on the DFG site and I goota say it's most likely not going to affect any lake in so cal. Majority of the issues are from Kernville north. DFG is actually on our side it seems. It's the lawsuit against them that has caused this mess. And eventually it will end hopefully in favor of the people affected.

ChannelCat3
01-30-2010, 12:56 PM
MAN SOME OF YOU DONT GET IT THE DFG IS DOING THE BEST THEY CAN IN THE WORST OF CONDITIONS, THE TROUT ARE GROWN FOR PEOPLE TO CATCH NOT TO FEED THE BASS OR FEED THE STRIPERS AS ALREADY SPOKEN ITS JUST A SIDE EFFECT,SO IF YOU CANT GET YOURE STRIPER OR BASS GAME ON WITHOUT A TROUT STOCKING I SUGGEST YOU PRACTICE YOU FISHING SKILLS A LITTLE MORE ,IM TIRED OF
THE CRYING ,AND THE LIST OF PLACES WAITING ON THE REPORTS BEEN STOPPED BEING STOCKED ,THE OTHER AREAS HAVE BEEN GETTING STOCKED AND WILL REMAIN UNLESS THERES MORE ADDED TO THE LAW SUIT WHICH HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR A WHILE ALREADY,,,,,,,,,,,t/o

T/O it has nothing to do with fishing skills. It's easier to troll for striper and trout from a boat than it is from the shore. Not everyone has a boat. Your limited to shore, which is really limited space anyway. Stocking of trout just makes it easier for us shore fisherman trying to catch a nice fish. In order for that to happen we need the trout, plain and simple... Throwin big bait for big fish all day. No bait and waiting.. Obviously there more than just trout in the lakes. Shad play a part to catching the stripes and largies also, and I think we all know that.. But I'd rather throw a swimbait and try and score..

jimbob
01-30-2010, 01:50 PM
That's funny a guy who trolls umbrella rigs is telling people to learn how to fish! If we don't get trout plants we will all suffer. Hopefully dfg will work this out. Just sucks that it happens right when people need them the most. We should all pay attention to other areas and do what we can to help them. Because them losing things it sets a presedent for them to come after us.

seal
01-30-2010, 02:36 PM
Klymons-

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! Dude I give my opinion and finish it with a statement of I am NOT defending the DFG and you pull this crap out of your backside! The fish are there and if they aren't there that means the stripers and LMB's have ate um all up. Now if the trout plants are going to be devistated in a couple of days by the local bass population then what is the purpose of planting them? You only plant them for those that can be there on the day or maybe a couple days after the plant. I tried to keep my response to just an opinion and you decide to attack. I spend many days getting skunked knowing that not everyday the fish will be biting. Lake Silverwood is full of trout and I know the patterns and that lake pretty dam good yet I get skunked regularly when the fish don't cooperate, I DON'T CRY ABOUT NOT GETTING INTO A WIDE OPEN BITE EVERYTIME I GET ON THE WATER!

I am a realist not a DFG apologist.

Man I am all over this problem and just as concerned as anybody about getting regular plants but this continued discussion about needing the plants so the striper or LMB bite will take off is NOT GOING TO WORK! Stay on the topic which is keeping a healthy trout population in your home lake, that I will get behind everytime!

smken59
01-30-2010, 03:14 PM
how is the fishing from shore at the lake and where is the best spot to fish at

Fire Ball
01-30-2010, 08:10 PM
MAN SOME OF YOU DONT GET IT THE DFG IS DOING THE BEST THEY CAN IN THE WORST OF CONDITIONS, THE TROUT ARE GROWN FOR PEOPLE TO CATCH NOT TO FEED THE BASS OR FEED THE STRIPERS AS ALREADY SPOKEN ITS JUST A SIDE EFFECT,SO IF YOU CANT GET YOURE STRIPER OR BASS GAME ON WITHOUT A TROUT STOCKING I SUGGEST YOU PRACTICE YOU FISHING SKILLS A LITTLE MORE ,IM TIRED OF THE CRYING ,AND THE LIST OF PLACES WAITING ON THE REPORTS BEEN STOPPED BEING STOCKED ,THE OTHER AREAS HAVE BEEN GETTING STOCKED AND WILL REMAIN UNLESS THERES MORE ADDED TO THE LAW SUIT WHICH HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR A WHILE ALREADY,,,,,,,,,,,t/o

I don't know if you were talking to me or what, but I don't care when they stock because I catch fish anytime. The trout just make the LMB and striper get a lot fatter and I love catching big, fat fish! The swimbait bite is a whole different story though once they stock, lol.

I just got done reading the articles on the DFG site and I goota say it's most likely not going to affect any lake in so cal. Majority of the issues are from Kernville north. DFG is actually on our side it seems. It's the lawsuit against them that has caused this mess. And eventually it will end hopefully in favor of the people affected.

Yes, the DFG is on our side, the environmental groups are against us. We better not be effected besides this delay!

klymons
01-31-2010, 03:06 PM
You missed my whole point about the trout stockings. I'm not even talking about the "swimbait bite." And stocking trout in Silverwood--which has a full menu of fish other than trout--is different than stocking Castaic Lagoon which is my local lake. The lagoon has big bass and stocked trout. That's it. Since the chances of catching bass from the shore are somewhat slim, trout is the main attraction. Once word gets out that the lake has been stocked, it gets hammered for the next few days. If the DFG cuts the stock, the trout available are caught even quicker. The remaining trout are either in hiding or eaten by the LMB's. Even the most expert trout fisherman couldn't score at this point. So unless you've got the bassboat/sonar hookup, your skunk is guaranteed. Nobody's crying about not getting into a wide open bite. This is all about giving fishermen a reasonable chance to at least catch a fish, which isn't possible when the DFG plants are on the short side of skimpy. And--by the way--this is all about "keeping a healthy population in your home lake."

Fishbones
02-02-2010, 10:55 PM
The cormorants are gonna be pissed!

LMAOx1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

merkopac
02-04-2010, 06:53 AM
Wheres all the chumps saying quit whining and shutup and fish now

DarkShadow
02-04-2010, 07:45 AM
Wheres all the chumps saying quit whining and shutup and fish now

I think they're out fishing.

Fishbones
02-04-2010, 09:34 AM
wheres all the chumps saying quit whining and shutup and fish now

i think they're out fishing.

lol ......

jimbob
02-04-2010, 09:35 AM
That's even better! you where in there at 3 am poaching from the shore! way to go there. Ohhhh fishing with live shad! amazing skill involved there! spoons and ice jigs! wow how do you do it! keep fishing that topwater bite! no one else is doing that nowadays! keep it up Champ! The rest of us who know what the hell is going on will just keep our mouths shut and silently kill em! People who know how to catch fish, don't have to talk about it on the internet.

merkopac
02-04-2010, 10:48 AM
For those who didnt already read the other thread and for those who didnt seem to think anything was wrong.Supposedly DFG isnt planting any of our major LA county or Ventura county lakes until enviormental studies have been completed.This could take a long time.As for all the trophy bass.I think that depends on how long this BS lasts.If it goes on for a long time the So.Cal lakes will surely suffer.

seal
02-04-2010, 10:48 AM
Klymons

Ok, I think we are on the same page and no problems. Go get um!

tpfishnfool
02-04-2010, 11:43 AM
Cant we all jjjjust gggget aaalong ???

no we cannot!!

ChannelCat3
02-04-2010, 02:10 PM
Dang man, all I wanted to know was, what happens when they don't plant on the scheduled planting day. Out of control. The facts are, if there are not going to be anymore trout plants, the size of the stripers, largies will suffer. I want to keep catching some pigs, I don't know about the rest of you. That's for all fisherman, shore, or boat..

ChannelCat3
02-04-2010, 09:23 PM
Wah wheres my trout,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,

Yah, we will see who's crying when your guide service takes a crap. Now thats funny. LOL

ChannelCat3
02-04-2010, 10:07 PM
Sorry pal it will be nothing make my buisness better, if i want to catch holdovers there way too many other places,and the stripers will do what the always do eat the shad and the bass then there own schoolies will be eaten by the toads,all you swimbaits boys better get youre self some swimbaits that look like schoolies, ive already found them,,,lol,,,

Who wants a bass on a diet... Shad = anorexic striper and bass. Exactly the striper will turn on themselves and the bass, there goes all your guide trips.. Then what are you gonna fish for? Think about it PAL,LOL..

sansou
02-04-2010, 10:23 PM
Hold on...

Shad, bream, juvy LMB & crayfish, with NO regular trout plants, seem to be enough to produce pretty impressive striper in the midwest and Texas.... Besides the resident striper, don't we continually get new ones floating down the concrete river???

Just my amateur observation. Maybe I'm way off base and missing a piece of the puzzle.

ChannelCat3
02-05-2010, 02:13 PM
Hey idiot the stripers are already eating the bass and the schoolie stripers, the guys that will suffer are the bass fisherman because there will be less and less bass, and the majority of the stripers eat the shad day in and out,the trout is only dessert for the big ones ,,,,,,it does nothing but play into my court ,so now you can s.t.f.u.,,,,,,,,,,,the laughs on you ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Idiot, OK.

Cangler
02-05-2010, 02:34 PM
Oh dear , someone needs a nap ..

ChannelCat3
02-05-2010, 09:23 PM
Do you really think you get to talk crap about me im just going to take , why dont you go fishing and put up a report helping some one in some way , instead crying about trout plants that are just chum plants to guys like , you ive reveiwed all youre posts and i have not seen you contribute a singe thing to the board, you get off spouting off to me because i stated my opinion ,thats popular with the swimbait guys but too bad,and with all the stupid questions you ask i think you are and idiot,,,,,,

Stating your opinion by calling me an idiot.

ChannelCat3
02-06-2010, 02:18 PM
Blah -blah- blah,,,,,,,,,,,as far as being an idiot if shoe fits were it,,,,,,,,,oh and i will get you introduced to officer kim and his pals oh there my friends too, and i will tell you to youre face what ever i like,,,,,,,,,
Sure thing.. Cops.. Ohhhhh I'm scared.. Friends, who gives a ****..

ChannelCat3
02-06-2010, 06:50 PM
Im tired of youre lame ***, keep going and you will get banned then you will have find someone on another board to threaten,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,loser,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Nobody threatened you. Banned. You should be banned for being a dumbass. Talking ****. Thinking you know it all. Learn how to spell you retard. Uneducated prick. See you on the water.