PDA

View Full Version : Small Office Space...New Company!!

evalrez
01-28-2010, 01:18 PM
Hi Guys!

So, my husband finally did it. He's a small business owner as of three days ago :Dancing Banana:. Now, only thing we're missing is a small (and I mean small) office to work from instead of working from home :Neutral:. I've been going nuts trying to find the space he is looking for, for what he is willing to pay. We've seen alot of big spaces in commercial buildings, but he's a "one man show" so he's looking for like a mini office space. If any of you guys knows anyone that has available office space preferably central/north O.C., I'd really appreciate the heads up :Thumbs Up:.

THANKS IN ADVANCED!!

Erika

HEMAN
01-28-2010, 01:56 PM
there are some nice ones that have sent me fliers in Orange. Don't remember the name, but it's off Chapman and Flower on the SouthEast corner, just east of the 57 fwy.
I believe they include a receptionist and use of the meeting rooms etc. I almost got something there, but decided not to due to economy, but it looks very nice.

evalrez
01-28-2010, 02:47 PM
we've seen one called Chapman Executive Suites....something like that....while doing a google search. They are called virtual offices. They claim to have professional receptionists and such, but in my personal opinion, cant just trust any "personal professional" receptionist with your livelyhood. Especially if they are going to be handling other companies as well....mix ups and such, you know, I've worked for a forture 500 company before and our receptionist wasnt all there sometimes. The ones we saw looked like ladies that would work for those "happy ending" massage parlors in mini skirts and cleavage up to their chin. :Shocked: Not lookin too professional to me. So, yeah we're trying to find like a hole in the wall place. He's in the I.T. industry so all he needs is somewhere to plug in his phone and computer. No need for receptionists really. We'll take a look at that area though I'm not so sure we are talking about the same location. Thanks HEMAN, really appreciate it.

HEMAN
01-28-2010, 03:47 PM
yeah i think that's what it's called. wow. never know. Expected though, "free" stuff is free for a reason, happy endings huh? haha jk.

What does he do in IT? I'm an IT consultant on the side and can always use someone in OC to help out with extra projects that I have to turn down. There are also some nice ones near Crystal Cathedral on Lampson. Anyhow.. good luck.

evalrez
01-28-2010, 04:28 PM
hehehe....yeah he was teasing me about the "happy ending". Anyway, he's a Network/System Administrator. He knows how to run cables and fix all those comp. problems. He also develops web sites. He did one for our buddy's company.. he did another one for a friend of his.... He also did an Amazon store for another client. So, he's very knowledgable when it comes to these things. PM if you are interested in having a chat with him. Or you know what.... you can actually pm him cuz he's on the board too. His screen name is dvalrez. Either way is fine and thanks again.

murrieta angler
01-28-2010, 07:21 PM
I just put an e-mail to my brother in law. He started out video taping weddings, now he is one of the most wanted videographers in the nation. Travels all over the place and even designed Microsofts, "Vista" training video for them.

evalrez
01-29-2010, 11:15 AM
I just put an e-mail to my brother in law. He started out video taping weddings, now he is one of the most wanted videographers in the nation. Travels all over the place and even designed Microsofts, "Vista" training video for them.

Thanks, really appreciate it!

HEMAN
01-29-2010, 11:39 AM
i got his message, i didnt reply yet.

evalrez
01-29-2010, 03:20 PM
i got his message, i didnt reply yet.

Great! Yeah, I told him I had posted something on here for him just in case someone had some helpful info. Told him I had received a response from you. So, he took it upon himself to contact you so that I wouldn't have to be the "middle man".:Smile:

TopwaterTony
01-29-2010, 03:49 PM
I used to work in the building next door to the Chapman Suites at a web software company. They looked nice when we were there back in 2005. Never went in side though. Good luck in your venture.

Sue
01-30-2010, 01:45 AM
I may have something for you.........can't get a job with said person, but he does have some office space.

murrieta angler
02-08-2010, 04:14 PM
Thanks, really appreciate it!
I talked with my Bro-In-Law and the space he had was leased out already.
Good Luck