PDA

View Full Version : Irvine Hybrid Striper stocking clarification

Steve Carson
01-27-2010, 07:43 PM
All,
Looks like the truck owned by the fish farmer who has the hybrid stripers only has a capacity of 2,000 pounds [we haven't dealt with him before].
So, a 2,000 pound load will go into the lake this Friday, and the other 2,000 pounds will go in sometime late next week.
BTW, I am VERY interested in finding out the details of what they are biting on, where in the lake, time of day, etc., so please post about any successful encounters.
Thanks!

MAVERICK27
01-28-2010, 10:16 AM
Thanks for the update Steve. Will a snorkel and a knife work for catching methods? ;)

Seņor.Chilax
01-28-2010, 10:39 AM
On Irvine's site, it says they stocked yesterday. Was that trout? Are they going to stock trout and wipers the same week???:EyePop: Can someone clear that up for me?(and for everyone else wondering the same thing) Thanks.

Seņor.Chilax
01-28-2010, 11:14 AM
OK... I couldnt wait for anyone to reply(not saying you guys are laggers, i just couldnt wait):LOL: so i called the Vine myself and its TRUE! Trout was stocked yesterday and tomorrow we get some Wipers. YEYAH!!! see you guys out there.

VineAssist
01-28-2010, 12:42 PM
Its true we stoked yesterday, today (thursday) and will be stocking the wipers on friday! Hope to see you all this weekend!
Please remeber that the wipers are completly CATCH AND RELEASE ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!

Fishbones
01-28-2010, 01:34 PM
oyeah...wide open wiper fishing at irvine....see ya there....

dfisher
01-28-2010, 01:49 PM
can't wait for the weekend reports! Is there going to be good enforcement on the C&R? Cause I myself can't get out there anytime soon ! :(