PDA

View Full Version : rainy short day at pyramid

fishincrave
01-27-2010, 08:42 AM
Had the day off for a change and had a few hunny does to take care of, called up Noho if he was able to roll with me but he was not able to go.:Sad:
Up the hill i go , got there at about noon asked the nice lady at the gate how fishing was she had no idea lol.:Confused:
parked the truck got my stuff and found out that shore fishing spots was non existence,:mad: the canal was full of ppl fishing , i was told by the sherrif that i had a choice to walk all the way up to the rocks but i could not drive there dew to the heavy construction going on .:Evil:
Got there and the skyes were looking pretty grim wasn't sure how long i was gona be able to fish since i had no rain gear on me .
Lines were in one with PB and one with lure 5 minutes and the PB gets slamed , fought it for a few and nice full tailed bow comes up about 2 to 2 1/2 lbs cool got another on the lure about 30 minutes later a little smaller , just about then the skyes opened and here comes the rain picked up and left .
Sorry no picks guys since this was a quick and last minute trip . That's my story and i'm sticking to it .:LOL:
Till next time tight lines .
Sean

INDOANGLER2.1
01-29-2010, 02:44 PM
Good job out there Sean. Looks like there are some decent size bows out there. Next time bring the Frog Toggs and you'll have a limit.