PDA

View Full Version : late report for 1-23-10

Thisfool
01-26-2010, 05:59 PM
Mommy woke me up early to do some things around the house. got them done quick and figuerd hell im up this early on a saturday if i dont go fishing it would be a wast.

got to the lake at about 9:00 am walked over to woodies cove sorry if thats spelled wrong. set up on a little point near the mouth of the cove lines in the water by 9:20 am with a inflated night crawler on one and orang power pait on the other.

after 2 hours of nothing i pull in the rod with the power bait and tie on a firetiger lip ripperz z spoon and start working towards the back of the cove.

half hour later i lost my spoon so i went back to grab another spoon to find my rod with the night crawler on it twitching took the rod out of the holder and the line felt heavy so i set the hook and fish on i reeled him in no problem almost with out a fight lol he must of been fighting my drag for a while

so i moved spots put a worm on the hook and tossed it out and befor i could tie a new hook on my other rod my pole went bendo. this one put up a good fight.

then i sat with nothing for two more hours so i took off. the first fish was cought at about 11:30 and the second was cought at 11:45 both on night crawlers.

i will put up picks later

Seņor.Chilax
01-27-2010, 08:58 AM
Two fish, cant go bad with that. Nice job man.

Trout-Chaser
01-27-2010, 10:15 AM
Getting up early + fishing + two fish = better than any day working, as they say!

Thisfool
01-27-2010, 12:40 PM
Getting up early + fishing + two fish = better than any day working, as they say!

damn right thats what i say