PDA

View Full Version : FRED HALL SHOW! .. See Ya There!

Fisherman57
01-25-2010, 12:12 PM
TEAM 57 will again be joining the biggest names in the fishing industry as we return to this year's 2010 Fred Hall Fishing & Tackle Show at the Long Beach Convention Center!
www.fredhall.com (http://www.fredhall.com)

The BIGGEST fishing tackle show in California will be held on March 3-7, 2010 at the Long Beach Convention Center and TEAM 57 will be there in force!

I encourage EVERYONE to come on out, stop by our booth and say hello!

We'll be teaming up with FNN sponsor "Bob Sands Tackle" and you'll be able to get all the latest TEAM 57 gear along with all the fishing tackle you need at one of the BIGGEST displays at the show!

Sal and the entire staff at Bob Sands Tackle have come up with some INCREDIBLE deals on all of their merchandise and they will have some awesome "TEAM 57 show specials" that you're not going to want to miss out on!

If you're looking for the best deals at the FRED HALL show, make sure you stop by the TEAM 57 & BOB SANDS TACKLE BOOTHS!

We plan on having all the latest TEAM 57 gear available at the show (including some new stuff you've never seen!) and we are also working on some exclusive "show specials" .......! :Wink:

Be sure to wear your TEAM 57 shirt to the show as it may just get you some nice discounts at the show! :Wink:

Ill be adding some more information on this thread as we get closer to the show!

Dana
fisherman57@fishingnetwork.net (fisherman57@fishingnetwork.net)

http://fishinghotpage.com/users/tmp3/flyer028fh.jpg

http://fishinghotpage.com/users/tmp3/flyer031tb.jpg

fishtacomag
01-25-2010, 12:24 PM
for those of us working the show it is creeping up on us way to fast.......Lots, lots to do

Fire Ball
01-25-2010, 05:16 PM
Geordy told me that it is really awesome and that I should go, so I will probably go with him. :LOL:

TShaffer
01-25-2010, 06:35 PM
Been waiting for this since last March! If you ask me it's as good as Christmas time.

GeordyBass
01-25-2010, 07:02 PM
Cool You hooked up with one of my favorite tackle stores!

Sierra_Smitty
01-25-2010, 07:09 PM
I'll see you there buddy - we'll have our booth in the usual spot over by the food concession and restrooms. I'm really looking forward to the show this year.

TroutOnly
01-25-2010, 07:25 PM
YOU WILL SEE ME THERE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o

Santa Fe Eric
01-25-2010, 07:40 PM
Every March I begin filling my piggy bank with the change I have at the end of the day. Plus if a trip to SARL or the Vine falls through for non monetary reasons, I drop that 20 in there. By the next march, I usually have a pretty good little "Discretionary Fund" for the Fred Hall show. Funny thing is I often forget to buy much tackle cause I'm buying Beef Jerky, Burgers, and beverages!

Can't Wait!

bsp
01-25-2010, 07:54 PM
I'll be working in the Phenix booth, so definitely stop by to talk and say hi! I'll do my best to answer any questions you guys have, and if I can't help you I'll find somebody who can. Hope to see you guys there!

I plan to also visit the Team 57 booth as well, and everybody should. Last year it was ridiculously busy, but still Dana, Donna, and Arthur took the time to talk with my dad and I. Whoever is working there will do exactly the same, and you'll feel right at home. Highly encourage it.

olfishergal
01-25-2010, 08:56 PM
I missed it last year, but will not miss it this year!!!!!!!! OFG

murrieta angler
01-28-2010, 07:11 PM
Sweeet!
DeanHall was just telling me about it a couple weeks ago, and how awesome it is. I definately will be hitting it up this year....See Ya All There!
Robert (murrieta angler)

KDJ714
01-29-2010, 12:42 PM
Had a great time at the Ruby Wednesday Event, and I'm looking to go to the L.B. Convention Center for the fishing show

hakaveli
02-09-2010, 01:05 PM
Shes hottt lol

really_drunk
02-09-2010, 04:48 PM
Shes hottt lol

took the words right out of my mouth...!!! ill be going for sure now :)

olfishergal
02-09-2010, 11:01 PM
Now just a minute u guys, where's the hot dude for the girls pleasure, huh?

GeordyBass
02-09-2010, 11:09 PM
Be careful what you wish for!
You'll see sansuo in a speedo......

troutdog
02-10-2010, 12:21 AM

I'm sure Trollmeister will be there....

TD

GeordyBass
02-21-2010, 08:49 PM
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!

Last Day of school for me is that Tuesday! And pops isn't working that day. I'll be going Wednesday, Saturday(with T/O), and Maybe Sunday; still not sure. But I'm so excited! This is one of the only things I really look forward to other than xmas or my bday! lmao

Fisherman57
02-26-2010, 01:25 PM
I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone!

Stop by our booth and say hello!

We'll have all the current Team 57 gear along with some brand new items!......

Come on by and hang out for a while........ and say hello to this years new Team 57 girl Tamara Barton!

We'll have all of our latest t-shirts in sizes ranging from small to 5X, including the new Team 57 "pullover" hoodie...... and starting Thursday, we'll have the all new Team 57 "flex fit" embroidered hat!

Come on out!

Dana

Hometown
02-26-2010, 02:25 PM
cant wait I planning on going wed.

Luc25
02-26-2010, 02:27 PM
Beef jerky and beer and catfish and trout and fishing tackle and boats and bongo girls.

Big Daddy
03-06-2010, 12:00 AM
I just went to the show today and Man the Team 57 Booth looked great. I was wearing my team 57 shirt and had several people come up and talk to me as well as introduce themselves. I met Sante Fe Eric, Home Town, Prowler Tuber as well as other venders. I had people asking me how to become part of Team 57. Man it was great to be associated with such a great group of Team 57 People. The Team 57 merchandise was very, very nice as well as more than affordable (Thank You, Dana). I bought a Team 57 Hoody, a long sleeve shirt, 2 short sleeve shirts and 2 Team 57 Hats. I may not always catch the most fish at the Lake but I will be one of the best dressed. LOL

Thanks again Dana and Donna,
Another quality job well done by both of you as well as all others that were there to help out
A Real Class Act as Usual I am Very Proud of "Team 57"

Thanks ,
Big Daddy

DreStyle
03-06-2010, 03:35 PM
Worked the Federation of Fly Fishers booth today (Saturday). Lots of fun teaching kids and some of their larger counterparts to tie wooly buggers. I snuck away for a bit so I could go over to the Parcher's booth and say hi to Smitty and pick up a copy of his book. Stopped by the Team 57 booth to pick up a "Report Poachers" shirt and was glad to see Dana, Dona, Wingnut, and T.O. Went back to the FFF booth and put my face back into the vise teaching more people how to tie and almost missed Trolly and Pontoon walking by. Fortunately Trolly is Trolly and there was no way he'd walk by and not let me know he was there. Great to see everyone and wish I could have seen more of you.

Hometown
03-06-2010, 03:38 PM
It was ablast nice meeting you big daddy and good to see dana and donna got me the hoody and cap also nice to see santa fe eric i forgot to ask for his autograph it was also nice to meet prowlertuber might have to go back sunday. PEACE EVERYONE :HOMETOWN: Owe cant wait to see everyone at the kiddie pole event!

Hometown
03-06-2010, 03:42 PM
It was ablast nice meeting you big daddy and good to see dana and donna got me the hoody and cap also nice to see santa fe eric i forgot to ask for his autograph it was also nice to meet prowlertuber might have to go back sunday. PEACE EVERYONE :HOMETOWN: Owe cant wait to see everyone at the kiddie pole event!
I forgot I saw samgang working the liprippers both at turners nice to meet you and thanks about the boat you sold me.

bsp
03-06-2010, 06:58 PM
Dropped by the Team 57 booth and said hi to Wingnut, Fisherman57, Donna, and TroutOnly. Ran into the Bad Boy Fishing Crew right at the Phenix booth, Trollmeister in one of the aisles, along with a biley. Didn't really get too much of a chance to explore as I spent most of the day selling rods and answering questions. I got a short break, which was when I saw Wingnut and To, then got to look around after I finished for an hour and saw Fisherman57 and Donna. I'll ht up the show tomorrow to actually buy things., and maybe help out the Phenix guys some more. I had a lot of fun talking with all the people that stopped by the booth, and the other Phenix guys were cool. The Blackwater guys were great too.