PDA

View Full Version : NEWS BREAK!!!! Brett Farve has.............

Danny300
01-24-2010, 08:20 PM
announced he is retiring.

Wait he's changed his mind. HE'S COMING BACK!!!

Now he's retired again!!!

Wait Wait!!!

A LOUISIANA HIGH is again being held hostage by Brett Farve.

Stay tuned to see what the DRAMA QUEEN does next!!!!

Hitts0n
01-25-2010, 01:07 AM
not funny.....sorry

wellbilldancesays
01-25-2010, 07:12 AM
Eh it's a little bit funny, not nearly as funny as the Steelers not making it to the playoffs though.

DarkShadow
01-25-2010, 09:28 AM
Favre can't retire.

Who is Joe Buck gonna fellate via tv broadcasts then?

Danny300
01-25-2010, 03:59 PM
Posting is not supposed to be funny. It's what you have to look forward on ESPN until the last week of training camp.

fisherman from long beach
01-25-2010, 04:18 PM
brett favre will be back.no ? about it.12 million reasons to come back

ALPER
01-25-2010, 08:04 PM
Favre days are numbered but he will be back.

Danny300
01-26-2010, 01:53 PM
WOW!!!!! WHAT A SURPISE!!!!!! ESPN REPORTS TODAY BY ADAM S.........BRETT FARVE SAYS IT IS HIGHLY UNLIKELY FOR HIM TO RETURN NEXT SEASON!!!!!!!

LMAO.......THE DRAMA QUEEN IS UP TO HIS OLD TRICKS AGAIN!!!! IT DIDN'T TAKE LONG TO START THE FARVE WATCH.

F-Brett Farve!

King Halibut
01-26-2010, 02:07 PM
Really not funny, don't be a douche!
You wish you had 1/100 the talent that old man has.
12 - 4, kicked the cowboys butt and should be going to the Super bowl.
He's better at 41 than half the QB's half his age!

mako chaser
01-26-2010, 02:36 PM
Who cares. Just no more sobbing please

Cangler
01-26-2010, 02:36 PM
Is that why he kept getting intercepted ?

Danny300
01-26-2010, 02:46 PM
King Hal.....call all the names you want......and without a doubt I have never had the talent to play a demanding position as him.

BUT!!!!!!!!!! His I'm retiring...no I'm playing......effects others. At 41 you would think a person of his stature would not mess with his fans or Vike fans. Or with an organization that is on the door steps of being great!!

If he drags this again like he has been doing for the last several years all the way to training camp. Where does it leave the Vikes? If he does decide to retire at that time....where does it leave the team? They aren't going anywhere with T. Jackson or Sage R.

Not to meantion.....instead of seeing sports highlights on ESPN. You get to see an old man running around a high school tossing a ball around.

TroutOnly
01-26-2010, 03:01 PM
Dont hate him cause hes great,he showed more courage staying and playing in the saints game then i would have seen out of any qb in the league,the retire or not deal is between him and the head coach and owner,thats there job to figure it out and decide, and youre are a douche hated on the old man ,this season was one of his best and im even a vikings fan,,,,,,,,,,,

Cangler
01-26-2010, 03:43 PM
Dont hate him cause hes great,he showed more courage staying and playing in the saints game then i would have seen out of any qb in the league,the retire or not deal is between him and the head coach and owner,thats there job to figure it out and decide, and youre are a douche hated on the old man ,this season was one of his best and im even a vikings fan,,,,,,,,,,,

Im sure you loved him as a Packer too then ......

The Angler
01-27-2010, 02:33 PM
Brett Favre Is probably the best QB u will ever see play the game in your lifetime. Instead of worry about the drama of him retiring like its some sort of MTV reality show u should watch and enjoy seeing him play because there will never be another QB that will come close to being as great as he is. I also wanna make it a point that I am not a Packer fan Nor a Vikings fan, Im a 49ers fan and love the sport of Football. These days when u got guys Like Tom Brady & Tony Romo who sit out for 4-6 weeks for stubbed fingers and have new rules in place so u cant even tackle them is pure ****. Ill take Favre over them 2 sissys anyday give the old guy a break.

Danny300
01-27-2010, 04:01 PM
Sorry.....Joe Montana is the best QB I've ever seen play in my life time. Thank you

sansou
01-27-2010, 04:18 PM
Ryan Leaf.

Anyone can be good if you pay them millions. It takes serious skill to pull a "Ryan Leaf". (Eli Manning almost did)

City Dad
01-28-2010, 07:00 AM
Sorry.....Joe Montana is the best QB I've ever seen play in my life time. Thank you

...said the guy who evidently didn't watch any Bronco games during the 80s and 90s

wellbilldancesays
01-28-2010, 10:37 AM
...said the guy who evidently didn't watch any Bronco games during the 80s and 90s

Elway better than Montana? No.

Sierra_Smitty
01-28-2010, 05:48 PM

said the guy who apparently missed Superbowl XXIV.....look up the score of that fiasco and get that weak Bronco smack out a here! lol!!!!! Montana was THE MAN!

Danny300
01-28-2010, 06:02 PM

Actually I did see bronco games.

Super bowl XXIV 1990 San Francisco 49ers Denver Broncos 55-10
Super bowl XXII 1988 Washington Redskins Denver Broncos 42-10
Super bowl XXI 1987 New York Giants Denver Broncos 39-20.

& don't forget the classic Montana vs Elway.....where an over the hill Montana drives the field on Monday night football and hits J.J. Birden (pardon me if I'm wrong but it's was '95)for the last second touchdown. Elway on the sideline smiling in disbelief.

:Rolls Eyes:

City Dad
01-29-2010, 09:22 AM
Actually I did see bronco games.

Super bowl XXIV 1990 San Francisco 49ers Denver Broncos 55-10
Super bowl XXII 1988 Washington Redskins Denver Broncos 42-10
Super bowl XXI 1987 New York Giants Denver Broncos 39-20.

& don't forget the classic Montana vs Elway.....where an over the hill Montana drives the field on Monday night football and hits J.J. Birden (pardon me if I'm wrong but it's was '95)for the last second touchdown. Elway on the sideline smiling in disbelief.

:Rolls Eyes:

for most of Montana's career, he had much more help on the field than Elway ever did... side-by-side Elway was bigger, faster, better arm and more accurate than Barry Manilow... I mean Joe Montana... not to say that montana wasn't any good... but remember how Steve young stepped into that system and domninated too? There are ten guys on the field who can make the quarterback look good or not.

Also, with regard to super bowl performances and their meaning... Trent Dillfer has a ring... Dan Marino does not. So, who's the better quarter back?

also, why so grouchy? ;)

Danny300
01-29-2010, 01:12 PM
People say Elway didn't have a running game or the people around him to win. I don't buy it. He choose to go to Denver. If he had not refused to play for the Cleveland Browns. He would of had the running game that he need to win year in and year out.

The Browns might not of had one guy that would dominate you. But, they fielded good running attack by committee. And, their defense produced turnovers. Only problem was. They couldn't beat Elway LOL. Because their QB sucked.

Trent Dilfer...I'll give you that. That Defense was sooooo good they didn't need an offense LOL.

Dan Marino.....In my opinion was the most OVER RATED QB of all time. Stats don't win games.

& why so grouchy??? bass are dead, and the only thing I can find is trout LOL Stocker trout is not fishing ;)

Troutman65
01-30-2010, 01:13 AM

T/O, never knew you were a Vikings fan. :Cool:
I could of not said what you said any better :!!!:

flytyingreloader
01-30-2010, 01:52 PM
I'm in TroutOnly's corner as far as Bret Favre goes. His toughness in the Saints game, in the context of his "consecutive games" mark, speaks to his gritty nature. It was no fluke.

The retirement drama is entirely a media creation. If Favre wants to vacillate, he has earned the right to do so. The over-production, over-analysis, and over-hyping of both NFL and NCAA football is a disservice to the sport. Play the game, shut the h--l up about it. It's what happens between the sidelines and end zones that really matters. The rest is fluff and make-up.

Prehistorically yours,

FTRL