PDA

View Full Version : 1/23/10 We Absolutely KILLED-Em today

SEA ADDICTION
01-23-2010, 05:37 PM
About 10:00 this morning The wife wanted to go shopping so me and my 2 year old daughter and a buddy decided to hit up DVL to see if the storm sirred up the big boys. I was fishing my usual technique with little success untill about 2:30 when i decided to try alittle deeper, about 40-50'. Instead of the let it sit and burn trick i slow rolled the baits on the bottom and that was the trick! Landed serveral DD's with one 13.4 on the scale.... Some of you will call Bull sh*t on this but ohhhhh wellllll>>>> I hooked and had at boat side a LMB that was VERY close to 20lbs! Ive caught many, many DD'd and this bad boy made a 10lbr look like a 1lbr! I thought i had a huge striper on untill color but was wondering why i didnt get the usual spinning/ rolling that the stripers will do. I damn near fell out of the boat when i saw this beast... It looked like a damn black seabass. The fish are very lathargic right now so moving the baits slow was the trick... I sure wish the lake closed later then 4pm, I would of stayed all night. Even though i didnt get into the stripers today i would consider this my best day yet at DVL. I was wondering just how big the biggest LMB was in the lake and now i know. I wouldnt doubt if we see a 20lbr before winters end, Hopefully on one of my posts....
I only have some cell phone pics of the days larger fish but i have to email them and post... Get some up soon.

More coming

HuskerRod
01-23-2010, 05:45 PM
Steve,

Man, how many bass did you fellas catch total? What do you think the weight of your top 5 was? That would have been neat to see you get the lake record,,,,heck world record. Would have thought it would slow post storm. A lot of boats out there?

GREAT WORK!!!!!

SEA ADDICTION
01-23-2010, 06:21 PM
[QUOTE=HuskerRod (rodthebod);425802]Steve,

Man, how many bass did you fellas catch total? What do you think the weight of your top 5 was? That would have been neat to see you get the lake record,,,,heck world record. Would have thought it would slow post storm. A lot of boats out there?

GREAT
We caught 12, biggest five at least 45lbs, Not to many boats today. Let some of the biggest bass go at dock side to eat up the trout that are schooling around there.

HuskerRod
01-23-2010, 06:29 PM
Pretty darn good for a lifetime, let alone part of one day in a RENTAL!!!!! Looks like your daughter had enough and is ready to go home in one of those photos

bsp
01-23-2010, 06:36 PM
Awesome job. I'm still looking for my first DD, but then again I usually hit up city park lakes instead of DVL. Looks like I might have to make the trek down there soon with all the luck you've been having. It's great that you take your daughter fishing too. I feel closer to my dad since we started a few years ago fishing, so you two will have a solid bond because of the time spent on the water. I'm looking forward to that 20lb largemouth pic!

Marc

Santa Fe Eric
01-23-2010, 06:58 PM
No Way! I call BS!

That kid looks photoshopped!:Razz:
You know darn well you dropped her off at the baby sitter and photoshopped her in the photo so you could get double praise from your wife for being both a great Dad and a Great Fisherman.
Well let me be the first to say it, "You seem to be a great Dad and Fisherman"
Congrats and I wish you many more Double Deez!
Eric

SEA ADDICTION
01-23-2010, 07:13 PM
Pretty darn good for a lifetime, let alone part of one day in a RENTAL!!!!! Looks like your daughter had enough and is ready to go home in one of those photos

She had got poked by a spine while trying to take a pic with the fish in her lap, Had to tell her it was a hook so she wouldnt be scared of fish.... And be more carefull with hooks..

SEA ADDICTION
01-23-2010, 07:19 PM
[QUOTE=Santa Fe Eric;425817]No Way! I call BS!

That kid looks photoshopped!:Razz:
You know darn well you dropped her off at the baby sitter and photoshopped her in the photo so you could get double praise from your wife for being both a great Dad and a Great Fisherman.
Well let me be the first to say it, "You seem to be a great Dad and Fisherman"
Congrats and I wish you many more Double Deez!
Eric[/QUOTE

Appreciate the kind words, I knew she was hooked when she started getting more excited then me to go fishing.... Love it>>>

SEA ADDICTION
01-23-2010, 07:39 PM
Awesome job. I'm still looking for my first DD, but then again I usually hit up city park lakes instead of DVL. Looks like I might have to make the trek down there soon with all the luck you've been having. It's great that you take your daughter fishing too. I feel closer to my dad since we started a few years ago fishing, so you two will have a solid bond because of the time spent on the water. I'm looking forward to that 20lb largemouth pic!

Marc

A solid bond we do have>>> Make the trip down, Find the fish and it will be worth the treck. Even if you dont get a DD there are plenty of cookie cutter 3lbrs, c-rig or drop shot. Bigger baits for the bigger fish. Bring your dad along!!!!!

Fishbones
01-23-2010, 07:48 PM
its called karma....congratulations youve earned it...great job on the bucket mouths...:Wink:

JENSEN500
01-23-2010, 08:07 PM
DAMMIT Steven,you fishin dynamite again!? i need to take pete out with me to show me all of your secrets :-}

JENSEN500
01-23-2010, 08:11 PM
IN FACT........HEY PETE! You wanna come to work for a real company? Ill get you off his payroll and onto mine plus a raise! THINK ABOUT IT! Oh forgot to tell you,once i learn all of Steve-o's tricks,gotta let you go so dont burn a bridge with them. :-)

Nice fish guys,talk to you later,Jeff

SEA ADDICTION
01-23-2010, 08:16 PM
IN FACT........HEY PETE! You wanna come to work for a real company? Ill get you off his payroll and onto mine plus a raise! THINK ABOUT IT! Oh forgot to tell you,once i learn all of Steve-o's tricks,gotta let you go so dont burn a bridge with them. :-)

Nice fish guys,talk to you later,Jeff

Your killen me....... Ryan was supposed to go but got a tat instead, I told him he would catch the biggest LMB of his life.... We need to hit it up this week Jeff. I have a new spot i havnt fished in a loooong time that produced ALL of these fish in an hr and 15 min..... We will fill the boat by noon< kinda like the tuna trips...

basser1
01-23-2010, 08:36 PM
Nice fish man, but where is the 13 and other double digits.. Not to stir, but the largest I see is about 9lbs max and the rest look 5-7 and dupped. Did you weigh them?? If you did, you should take pics while the fish hang on the scale. Nice day, but I think you may be heavy on your assumptions. I will post a picture of a 11.39 and 10.56 caught there and they look to be mid teeners..

Anyways, Great day and some nice fish for sure..

one time
01-23-2010, 08:38 PM
MAD PROPS !!! I am Headed out there tmrw. Hudds all day..any tips please pm me.

basser1
01-23-2010, 08:44 PM
Here are the 2 pics I was talking about..

http://http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/i/16210621573_0_0.jpg?outquality=56&ext=.jpg&limitsize=615,500

http://http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/i/15654818693_0_0.jpg?outquality=56&ext=.jpg&limitsize=615,500

SEA ADDICTION
01-24-2010, 02:24 AM
Nice fish man, but where is the 13 and other double digits.. Not to stir, but the largest I see is about 9lbs max and the rest look 5-7 and dupped. Did you weigh them?? If you did, you should take pics while the fish hang on the scale. Nice day, but I think you may be heavy on your assumptions. I will post a picture of a 11.39 and 10.56 caught there and they look to be mid teeners..

Anyways, Great day and some nice fish for sure..

Yes I did weigh them. I'm 6'1 and I was using my cell phone to take the pics. No need to take pics with the fish hanging on the scale, if you don't believe the weight of my fish then so be it. I don't assume what my fish weigh, maybe my scale is 4lbs heavy....lol. Some pictures just don't do justice to a fishes size, or maybe your alittle jelouse??? Look at some of my other posts, if I was going to lie then the last striper at 18.99 would of been 29.99.

SEA ADDICTION
01-24-2010, 02:33 AM
Here are the 2 pics I was talking about..

http://http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/i/16210621573_0_0.jpg?outquality=56&ext=.jpg&limitsize=615,500

http://http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/i/15654818693_0_0.jpg?outquality=56&ext=.jpg&limitsize=615,500

I'm sure those are some pigs but can't see the pics? Maybe its because I'm on my cell... Dude, you have 3 post and you come calling me out on my weights? Just for you ill weigh the fish on this weeks trip... Then you'll say I loaded em up with weights.

richaaron
01-24-2010, 07:05 AM
5 fish for 45+....Hmmmm. You gonna fish the 2 day Top Stick? Let me know so I don't waste my money...

basser1
01-24-2010, 11:09 AM
Exactly...If you really think you had 45lbs then you should fish some MONEY events....The "I dont care what you think" doesn't make your weights legit. Sorry man, but I have been fishing long enough to know you barely had 20-25 for the day...But then again, why am I even listening to dock talk......Good job on your 45lbs, my 15yrs of tournament fishing has done me nothing on judging a fishes size.....By the way, I'm 6'1" also and this will be post #4 or 5 so I guess I dont deserve an honest opinion..

the spinning reel bandit
01-24-2010, 11:26 AM
You mean 16'1", cause the biggest fish i see in those pisc is maybe 8lbs! if i could be so good not trying to bass fish i would give the salt water thing up and just bass fish!!!! You should fish some tourneys, they actually have certified scales when money is involved!!! keep up the great work!!!

samgann93
01-24-2010, 12:05 PM
why the hell do you guys bother replying to a report if your just here to ***** about the weight of the fish??? im glad you think/know about the weight of bass!!! YOUR ALL SO COOL!

if you read the report and dont agree with it then dont reply, i dont see what the point of your replys are. they are not informative or helpfull whatsoever. pm the guy if you have a problem.

basser1
01-24-2010, 12:21 PM
I guess I find to much humor in it to take the high road...Sorry

I would want someone to call BS on me if I was packing a post.. Keeps it real

Sorry if I offended you..I guess my friends and I are too quick to call BS on eachother, but you guys must have fun just trusting everything posted.

It's just the smallest 45lb bag I've seen...

http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/i/15654818693_0_0.jpg?outquality=56&ext=.jpg&limitsize=615,500

SEA ADDICTION
01-24-2010, 12:26 PM
Exactly...If you really think you had 45lbs then you should fish some MONEY events....The "I dont care what you think" doesn't make your weights legit. Sorry man, but I have been fishing long enough to know you barely had 20-25 for the day...But then again, why am I even listening to dock talk......Good job on your 45lbs, my 15yrs of tournament fishing has done me nothing on judging a fishes size.....By the way, I'm 6'1" also and this will be post #4 or 5 so I guess I dont deserve an honest opinion..

4-5 lb average huh..... Lol

samgann93
01-24-2010, 01:47 PM
I guess I find to much humor in it to take the high road...Sorry

I would want someone to call BS on me if I was packing a post.. Keeps it real

Sorry if I offended you..I guess my friends and I are too quick to call BS on eachother, but you guys must have fun just trusting everything posted.

It's just the smallest 45lb bag I've seen...

http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/i/15654818693_0_0.jpg?outquality=56&ext=.jpg&limitsize=615,500

dont get me wrong, i think alot of posts here are kinda packed but all it does on this board is create drama if you call someone out. pming works much better.

SEA ADDICTION
01-24-2010, 03:33 PM
Any estimates as to the weights of these fish? Perferrably from basser1 and spinning reel guy? If you know already please dont give it away....

basser1
01-24-2010, 03:58 PM
Ya, here's something...Instead of trying so hard to show some sort of credibilty fish some events and put your money where YOUR scale is..I have nothing to prove, I said and will say again "Your fish are not what you think"....my .02 cents

SEA ADDICTION
01-24-2010, 04:23 PM
[QUOTE=basser1;425982]Ya, here's something...Instead of trying so hard to show some sort of credibilty fish some events and put your money where YOUR scale is..I have nothing to prove, I said and will say again "Your fish are not what you think"....my .02 cents[/QU

Enter some events? If i wanted to take your money i would. Its just funny when Einsteins like you think you know it all and can tell exactlty what a fish weighs from a cell phone pic... I weighed my fish AT THE DOCK with DVL staff with a 50lb didgital scale and released them, End of story. I dont blame you for not guessing the weights on the pics i posted, I wouldnt want to be proven wrong either....my .02

the spinning reel bandit
01-24-2010, 05:04 PM
Just wondering what taking a pic with a cell phone has to do with how much your fish weigh? im not saying that your fish are any specific weight, i just dont believe that they are what you say they are! and a 45lb bag i dindt see anything other than two decent size fish(6 1/2-8lbs) that you and your buddy both took pictures with!

basser1
01-24-2010, 05:04 PM
[QUOTE=basser1;425982]Ya, here's something...Instead of trying so hard to show some sort of credibilty fish some events and put your money where YOUR scale is..I have nothing to prove, I said and will say again "Your fish are not what you think"....my .02 cents[/QU

Enter some events? If i wanted to take your money i would. Its just funny when Einsteins like you think you know it all and can tell exactlty what a fish weighs from a cell phone pic... I weighed my fish AT THE DOCK with DVL staff with a 50lb didgital scale and released them, End of story. I dont blame you for not guessing the weights on the pics i posted, I wouldnt want to be proven wrong either....my .02

OMG....For one, I really was not in this post for a d!$k measuring contest. I simply was calling you out like any of my friends "BS". And I still call "BS", but if you honestly think I'm afraid of being proven wrong your sadly mistaken. My issue was with your fish, not the one's that were weighed properly. I have said it and will say it again "nice fish" but BS BS BS on the size. But its cool man, I actually would love to invite you out on my boat. You dont even need to explain nor take me to your areas and you will find out my sense of humor and expierience. I will probably be hitting up DVL wed or Thur and we can tlk about your fish then..

Sound good!!!

SEA ADDICTION
01-24-2010, 05:18 PM
Cell phone pics are not the best quality and tend to make your fish look smaller. Everyone has taken pics of fish and thought they looked way bigger in person right? There are 3 different fish in the pics not 2.

the spinning reel bandit
01-24-2010, 05:28 PM
looks like you had a great day on the water! congrats on the quality fish!

SEA ADDICTION
01-24-2010, 05:37 PM
[QUOTE=SEA ADDICTION;425990]

OMG....For one, I really was not in this post for a d!$k measuring contest. I simply was calling you out like any of my friends "BS". And I still call "BS", but if you honestly think I'm afraid of being proven wrong your sadly mistaken. My issue was with your fish, not the one's that were weighed properly. I have said it and will say it again "nice fish" but BS BS BS on the size. But its cool man, I actually would love to invite you out on my boat. You dont even need to explain nor take me to your areas and you will find out my sense of humor and expierience. I will probably be hitting up DVL wed or Thur and we can tlk about your fish then..

Sound good!!!

I appreciate the offer but i have plans to hit the lake Wed. or Thur. myself with my brother and a friend, Only in a rental. What kind of rig do you have? i'll keep an eye out? I'm hoping the spot that produced the (2) 6-8lbrs is still going to be holding. Would of loved to hit that spot this morning. Again, Thanks for the offer and if after this week you are looking for an extra head hit me up.

CL SmooV
01-24-2010, 05:46 PM
way to go brother! your daughter is defintely a good luck charm!

but hey, i believe ya on the possible 20lber. they are in there. last spring i hooked and missed an at least 15lber from shore @ dvl. i dove in after it when it got loose of my castaic swimbait! felt like committing suicide after the fact! however, it was a blessing to feel that type of weight on my set up. seeing this fish and its size will always keep me a reg @ dvl.

dvl is by far the best lake for bass in sc......

tight lines, and get that beast the next time you go out.

and thanks for technique explanation...

smoov

SEA ADDICTION
01-24-2010, 05:53 PM
way to go brother! your daughter is defintely a good luck charm!

but hey, i believe ya on the possible 20lber. they are in there. last spring i hooked and missed an at least 15lber from shore @ dvl. i dove in after it when it got loose of my castaic swimbait! felt like committing suicide after the fact! however, it was a blessing to feel that type of weight on my set up. seeing this fish and its size will always keep me a reg @ dvl.

dvl is by far the best lake for bass in sc......

tight lines, and get that beast the next time you go out.

and thanks for technique explanation...

smoov

There are some big fish in that lake for sure. I feel your pain on the lost fish! I'll get my chance again and this time it"ll end alittle different.

Ryan C
01-24-2010, 06:48 PM
funny stuff on here lol

eddiefishtaco
01-25-2010, 07:37 AM
Nice looking fish and beautiful daughter

glad you had fun

basser1
01-25-2010, 09:50 AM
White, Red and Black Triton Tr21...

socalsteez
01-25-2010, 10:01 AM
the only thing i would call bs on is that you were able to keep a 13.4 alive in the rental livewells....

and if you weighed the biggest ones in at the dock...then i guess you had like 25#'s in there...

that is a bigger accomplishment than catching a DD!

sansou
01-25-2010, 10:15 AM
Congrats on the fine fishing and kudos on having a 2 year old that has enough patience to keep seated all day. When my kid was 2, she was waaay too squirmy on the boat, and would keep taking her PFD off.

Rod Wynn
01-25-2010, 10:21 AM
Not trying to stir the pot anymore than it has been or needs to be BUT I swear I see more exagerrated fish weights on this forum that anywhere on the internet..
Keep in mind guys, we are fisherman just like you so please cut it out with these BS weights that are often displayed on this forum..

BTW. Nice day of fishing and nice fish you caught none the less..but GTFOH with this 20Lb fish stuff and that other fish you caught being 13 or whatever you said it was...

fisherman from long beach
01-25-2010, 11:14 AM
damn i thought the guys only bashed on the bug reports.but anyways i could care less if your lying or telling the truth.still you have some good fish there epic day for sure.

BassHolic
01-25-2010, 11:17 AM
Good Job...that is awsome catch and I envey your success. Thanks for the post.

CL SmooV
01-25-2010, 11:21 AM
Not trying to stir the pot anymore than it has been or needs to be BUT I swear I see more exagerrated fish weights on this forum that anywhere on the internet..
Keep in mind guys, we are fisherman just like you so please cut it out with these BS weights that are often displayed on this forum..

BTW. Nice day of fishing and nice fish you caught none the less..but GTFOH with this 20Lb fish stuff and that other fish you caught being 13 or whatever you said it was...

whoooaaaa, look at this hater. shameful.

Rod Wynn
01-25-2010, 11:56 AM
whoooaaaa, look at this hater. shameful.

Why does someones thoughts these days have to be "hating" and not just someone's opinion..

DarkShadow
01-25-2010, 12:23 PM
Sea Addiction,

Way to put it down during post frontal conditions. DVL can present a challenge during these times, and its obvious you've put in work, and done your homework to get these fish on board.

Why does someones thoughts these days have to be "hating" and not just someone's opinion..

I commend u for having an opinion, especially an opinion that few make vocal for fear of reprisal.

But, I'm kinda curious...

If you have said urself that other reports on this site tend to embellish weights of fish, to the point its become a running joke amongst anglers on the water, why did you select this particular thread to let your feelings known?

Why not the other posts that run rampant on the board?

breeze71
01-25-2010, 01:55 PM
Any estimates as to the weights of these fish? Perferrably from basser1 and spinning reel guy? If you know already please dont give it away....

In order from left... 8, 7 and 3?

Atlaua
01-25-2010, 02:52 PM
I commend u for having an opinion, especially an opinion that few make vocal for fear of reprisal.

If you have said urself that other reports on this site tend to embellish weights of fish, to the point its become a running joke amongst anglers on the water, why did you select this particular thread to let your feelings known?

Jealousy, perhaps?

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/8384/dvl1219.jpg

jnitrobass49
01-25-2010, 03:06 PM
Hey the middle picture is more than 13 pounds i was there when john k. Caught that fish on a drop shot.

basser1
01-25-2010, 04:25 PM
Jealousy, perhaps?

Let me ask you something, were you or any of you above Rod on those results?? Most of you guys have never fished an event in your life and you sit on the sidelines chanting...I don't see him being jealous in anyway..I know I'm not...I have fished events all over the U.S, some of the entries cost more than people's monthly income. The competition in So cal/San Diego is by far the tuffest out there. All of our lakes are smaller than half of the ponds on the east coast and you have guys that fish them every week over and over and over. I dont think there is one rock in all of our lakes that someone doesn't know about..12th place is definatly stand up and 5 of those in a season will wrap you up in the top 5 points anyday...

SEA ADDICTION
01-25-2010, 04:41 PM

I'll prove my point one day REAL soon. As a matter of fact, I am going to make a prediction here.... Mark my words!!!!!! I will catch and weigh in at the marina official scale a mid to high teens LMB within a month from today.... I have caught MONSTER LMB on almost every trip for the last year and have lost some fish that most of you would call b/s on. This last hole i fishes is stacked with world class fish. In an hr and 15 min i caught what i posted and lost a fish that people dream of. I'm hoping to get out this week and you will see my results posted.

SEA ADDICTION
01-25-2010, 04:44 PM
In order from left... 8, 7 and 3?

Those fish were actually 9. something 14.something and 2.8 It just goes to show how sometimes a picture dosnt do the fish justice.

SEA ADDICTION
01-25-2010, 04:45 PM
Jealousy, perhaps?

Good stuff

SEA ADDICTION
01-25-2010, 04:46 PM
Hey the middle picture is more than 13 pounds i was there when john k. Caught that fish on a drop shot.

I dont know any of these guys, I pulled the pics from the dvmarina website. But yes you are correct...

Rod Wynn
01-25-2010, 05:14 PM
Sea Addiction,

Way to put it down during post frontal conditions. DVL can present a challenge during these times, and its obvious you've put in work, and done your homework to get these fish on board.

I have done so on at least 3 different threads..

Rod Wynn
01-25-2010, 05:21 PM
Jealousy, perhaps?

LOL!
How am I jealous..?
What am I jealous of.. Go to Facebook and plop that same name in and check out my fish pictures bro..
WTF?

BTW...Thanks for the pub!
ALL press is GOOD press as far as I am concerned...
Hence the reason why I don't hide behind a fake screen name..

Having said that, while you are at it get on over Google and enter Rod "Reality" Wynn and watch the search results explode do to alot of info out there.. and then you will realize why I have NO reason to be "jealous"

PS.. If you would like to pony up and do a lil headup tourney at DVL or anywhere, I am down..

Rod Wynn
01-25-2010, 05:24 PM
Let me ask you something, were you or any of you above Rod on those results?? Most of you guys have never fished an event in your life and you sit on the sidelines chanting...I don't see him being jealous in anyway..I know I'm not...I have fished events all over the U.S, some of the entries cost more than people's monthly income. The competition in So cal/San Diego is by far the tuffest out there. All of our lakes are smaller than half of the ponds on the east coast and you have guys that fish them every week over and over and over. I dont think there is one rock in all of our lakes that someone doesn't know about..12th place is definatly stand up and 5 of those in a season will wrap you up in the top 5 points anyday...

Thank YOU!!!!
These arm chair fisherman have no idea what WE are up against out there..
It's all good..
We fish under all situations and scenarios, THEY fish ONLY if the stock truck is supposed to show up or if they hear that the bite is wide open on these forums..LOL!

SEA ADDICTION
01-25-2010, 05:46 PM
I was contacted by WON and gave permission for me and my Daughter to be published in the western, That will be cut out and hung on my office wall.... Pretty awsome..... OK you guys can go back at it

SEA ADDICTION
01-25-2010, 05:51 PM
LOL!
How am I jealous..?
What am I jealous of.. Go to Facebook and plop that same name in and check out my fish pictures bro..
WTF?

I checked it out, Now i think i'm jealous....

BTW...Thanks for the pub!
ALL press is GOOD press as far as I am concerned...
Hence the reason why I don't hide behind a fake screen name..

Having said that, while you are at it get on over Google and enter Rod "Reality" Wynn and watch the search results explode do to alot of info out there.. and then you will realize why I have NO reason to be "jealous"

PS.. If you would like to pony up and do a lil headup tourney at DVL or anywhere, I am down..I

checked it out, Now i think i'm jealous.... We should get a few people together, Maybe 5 teams and do a mini tourney at dvl. I'd have to fish a rental though... We can make it real interesting by agreeing to our own $$$ amount....

HuskerRod
01-25-2010, 06:50 PM
I got a health respect for both you guys, but Rod "Reality" Wynn I just did the search. Man, I got a healthy respect for you, bud. You can elaorate if you want, but your no stranger to tournaments. Full time, okay, I'm jealous. However, I think I could make mence meat out of you.......just kidding buddy, just kidding. However, I play the college version, not the Madden. Got to represent the Huskers. Plus you do fishing tournaments?

HuskerRod
01-25-2010, 06:55 PM
I

checked it out, Now i think i'm jealous.... We should get a few people together, Maybe 5 teams and do a mini tourney at dvl. I'd have to fish a rental though... We can make it real interesting by agreeing to our own $$$ amount....

Guys let me know if you do the tourni. Im not gonna enter, I already gave my money to charity this month. I'll be the guy at the dock waiting with "baited breathe" drolling over the catches and asking to many questions.

Atlaua
01-26-2010, 02:48 PM

Yeah I googled you alright....Madden? Listen lightweight, I once flipped a Galaxian machine TWICE on one quarter back in '81, but you don't see me bragging about it on a message board, so GTFOH.

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/3824/galaxian.jpg

Atlaua
01-26-2010, 03:17 PM
About 10:00 this morning The wife wanted to go shopping so me and my 2 year old daughter and a buddy decided to hit up DVL to see if the storm sirred up the big boys.

Back to the topic at hand - SEA ADDICTION, congrats on your fine day at The Jewel. Don't let these tourney-turds cut you down. The way I see it, any guy who takes his daughter and buddy out and produces the fine fish you did (extra points for doing it in a DVL rental in January!) deserves my admiration and respect.

TroutOnly
01-26-2010, 03:33 PM
YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFULL DAUGHTER SHE MOST LOOK LIKE HER MOML,,,,,,,THOSE ARE SOME PIG BASS,WHAT KIND OF LURE ARE YOU THROWING I WANT TO GET A COUPLE TO GO ALONG WITH MY STRIPER LURES IVE GOT A LITTLE THROWING TO DO HERE REAL SOON AND TOO BAD ABOUT THE HATERS HATING ON YOU WELCOME TO MY WORLD,,,,,,,,,,,,troutboy,,,,,LOL,,,,,

basser1
01-26-2010, 03:49 PM
How is anyone hating, I know I'm not. Realistic opinions were given and if thats called hating in your book then fine. I can say that at this rate the lake record will fall, but it may come in caught wrong. Two out of the last 3 times I have been there guys in rentals are trolling and drifting for trout . Twenty minutes later they have a big swimbait rod in there hands and no casting is involved. Three guys 2 weeks ago were arrested for this same thing at DVL....I have told Sea Addiction props on his fish, I just think the size was off.

Rick Grover
01-26-2010, 04:41 PM
but the tournament guys have not come close to bags like that since the lake has been re- opened. My feeling is that if you can and have been consistantly getting big bags like that you should enter the Tournaments there and make some good money. There is a big fish event in March, www.heavyweightbassclassic.com that pays 10K for the biggest weighed that day. They still have a few openings and you could have a big payday. Lots of boaters looking for a hot stick these days if you need a partner. Rick G.

jrfrmhbg
01-26-2010, 05:14 PM
Bottom line...Great fish caught while spending time on the water w/ your daughter. Does it get any better? My hat is off to you Sea Addiction. Keep the great posts coming.

SEA ADDICTION
01-26-2010, 05:35 PM
Back to the topic at hand - SEA ADDICTION, congrats on your fine day at The Jewel. Don't let these tourney-turds cut you down. The way I see it, any guy who takes his daughter and buddy out and produces the fine fish you did (extra points for doing it in a DVL rental in January!) deserves my admiration and respect.

Thank you....

SEA ADDICTION
01-26-2010, 05:40 PM
YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFULL DAUGHTER SHE MOST LOOK LIKE HER MOML,,,,,,,THOSE ARE SOME PIG BASS,WHAT KIND OF LURE ARE YOU THROWING I WANT TO GET A COUPLE TO GO ALONG WITH MY STRIPER LURES IVE GOT A LITTLE THROWING TO DO HERE REAL SOON AND TOO BAD ABOUT THE HATERS HATING ON YOU WELCOME TO MY WORLD,,,,,,,,,,,,troutboy,,,,,LOL,,,,,

Hey T/O, I was using the hudd and castaic... I'm sure you have a few in your collection. Thanks for the compliments! How do you know what the wife looks like? Have you been visiting another site by chance? A member possibly? I didnt think the "Wife" was know to this site yet.....lol, PM me

SEA ADDICTION
01-26-2010, 05:43 PM
Bottom line...Great fish caught while spending time on the water w/ your daughter. Does it get any better? My hat is off to you Sea Addiction. Keep the great posts coming.

Thanks man, Love fishing with my little girl.... Have to take a break to feed ducks and chase mud hens but its all good.... I will post another this week....

HuskerRod
01-26-2010, 05:43 PM
Guys let me know if you do the tourni. Im not gonna enter, I already gave my money to charity this month. I'll be the guy at the dock waiting with "baited breathe" drolling over the catches and asking to many questions.

Atlaua,

Impressive, quite impressive!!!! Flipping Galaxian twice on a quarter ranks right up their with catching a 14-pound Bass out of DVL (props to Sea Addiction) even though it looked 13-pounds..LOL. Not to brag, but if they had professional leagues back then like they do now for video games I would most likely have been the Michael Jordan of game play. I practically owned, and every kid at the mall knew it, Donkey Kong, Centipede, Millipede, and Mario Bros. Heck, you might still see my initials on the high score charts..RAA. Thus, my nickname back in the day, not "Huskerrod", but "High Score Rod".

TroutOnly
01-26-2010, 05:55 PM
Rod you must br drunk,have you been hanging out with pstick again, video games are nothing likr real life real time fishing especially with a trophy on the other end, man u didnt know you were a video geek,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,

SEA ADDICTION
01-26-2010, 06:21 PM
but the tournament guys have not come close to bags like that since the lake has been re- opened. My feeling is that if you can and have been consistantly getting big bags like that you should enter the Tournaments there and make some good money. There is a big fish event in March, www.heavyweightbassclassic.com that pays 10K for the biggest weighed that day. They still have a few openings and you could have a big payday. Lots of boaters looking for a hot stick these days if you need a partner. Rick G.

Just sold my boat, with ocean season coming i just bought an ocean boat... I actually kinda like the basic rental but i doubt you can fish tournaments in a rental?

SEA ADDICTION
01-26-2010, 06:28 PM
Video games do suck, Only game i ever played was duck hunt, mario bro's, and excite bike back in the day.... My Dad was always taking me out fishing... Not to brag but took 2nd in the TOC in Morrow Bay John Rolly tournemnt when i was 13.....

JENSEN500
01-26-2010, 06:55 PM
is this thread still here!? DAMN!!! hurry up and post some fish pics already! you go out today? hit ryan up about my phone call today. talk to you later..good luck out there,will hit you up soon.business is crankin' so gotta get while its good.

Jeff

HuskerRod
01-26-2010, 07:11 PM
2nd place..not bad!!! However, I took first in the All Valley 14 and under "Pac-Man Invitational" out of Hemet Valley Mall back in 1982. If any of you haters begs to differ I got a trophy on the mantle over the fireplace to prove it. It reads: "High Score Rod" All Valley Pac-Man Invitational First Place Grand Champion. Top that, Rod "Real Deal" Wynn!!!!!

HuskerRod
01-26-2010, 07:19 PM
Rod you must br drunk,have you been hanging out with pstick again, video games are nothing likr real life real time fishing especially with a trophy on the other end, man u didnt know you were a video geek,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hey Trout "kick in the shins" Only,

You obviously don't know the exhiliration of setting a video game high score with your joystick in one hand and the other hand firmly either resting up on the machine cabinet or crammed in your pocket, "pocket pool optional". It is like no other feeling in the world as the points rack up and the accolades mount up. Not to brag, but I was the envy of every kid under 13 from Hemet to Quartz Hill and back again. I had junior high girls lined up to meet me. Plus I was the only 12 year old on my block dating a high schooler. Anybody want to hate on me, we'll meet. You name the arcade, pool hall, or deli and get ready to have a point proven as I mow down the high scores,,,,,,call me out, anyone!!!!! DO IT!!!!!!!!

Atlaua
01-26-2010, 07:35 PM
Hey Trout "kick in the shins" Only,

You obviously don't know the exhiliration of setting a video game high score with your joystick in one hand and the other hand firmly either resting up on the machine cabinet or crammed in your pocket, "pocket pool optional". It is like no other feeling in the world as the points rack up and the accolades mount up. Not to brag, but I was the envy of every kid under 13 from Hemet to Quartz Hill and back again. I had junior high girls lined up to meet me. Plus I was the only 12 year old on my block dating a high schooler. Anybody want to hate on me, we'll meet. You name the arcade, pool hall, or deli and get ready to have a point proven as I mow down the high scores,,,,,,call me out, anyone!!!!! DO IT!!!!!!!!

Bah! You couldn't hold a candle to my 2600 console skills!

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1340/ogamerl.jpg

Rod Wynn
01-26-2010, 07:53 PM
I got a health respect for both you guys, but Rod "Reality" Wynn I just did the search. Man, I got a healthy respect for you, bud. You can elaorate if you want, but your no stranger to tournaments. Full time, okay, I'm jealous. However, I think I could make mence meat out of you.......just kidding buddy, just kidding. However, I play the college version, not the Madden. Got to represent the Huskers. Plus you do fishing tournaments?

Yes sir!
Madden Tournaments and Bass Tournaments is what I am all about..
I don't play Madden on the same high level like I once did due to me wanting to fish more than sitting in front of my TV for 12+ hours a day (what it takes to be good/one of the best)

PS.. I play NCAA as well but I only play it for that month or so before Madden comes out..
You can get my Irish anyday!

SEA ADDICTION
01-26-2010, 08:05 PM
is this thread still here!? DAMN!!! hurry up and post some fish pics already! you go out today? hit ryan up about my phone call today. talk to you later..good luck out there,will hit you up soon.business is crankin' so gotta get while its good.

Jeff

I get pm'd and asked about that all the time, nothing new. I'll bring a video camera and post that... I just got skills... Lol, let me know when u slow down, I can find the time... I'm hoping for fri to get back out.

HuskerRod
01-26-2010, 08:07 PM
Yes sir!
Madden Tournaments and Bass Tournaments is what I am all about..
I don't play Madden on the same high level like I once did due to me wanting to fish more than sitting in front of my TV for 12+ hours a day (what it takes to be good/one of the best)

PS.. I play NCAA as well but I only play it for that month or so before Madden comes out..
You can get my Irish anyday!

Rod,

I have your typical "arm chair" gamer skills on EA Sports NCAA, but I hold my own against the computer. With your skill you'd probably beat me and my Huskers with Devry Institute.

HuskerRod
01-27-2010, 02:07 PM
Over 4,000 hits....wow!!!!!! I guess this post has a little bit of everything. You got trophy catches at the DVL, controversy, redemption, board disagreement, and a few other things sprinkled in.

goodguy
01-27-2010, 02:13 PM
Nice work man! How do I get you to take me out there one day!?

HuskerRod
01-27-2010, 03:22 PM
Nice work man! How do I get you to take me out there one day!?

Thanks for the offer, Goodguy, but I'm not that kind of guy...LOL

eddiefishtaco
01-28-2010, 12:23 PM
I miss Diamond Valley Lake, next week I may to be there
and target the big striped Bass,
nice job on the big fat large moth Sunfish !
woo-hooo!

jumbojack
01-28-2010, 08:03 PM
nice fish but why did you have to make your daughter cry???

AmBASSador
01-28-2010, 08:20 PM
I never post but....I can't believe all of you capital triple D bags are talkin "S" to a man and his daughter and tweeker brother or cousin or some sh#t...

GO FISH FOOLS!!! Or go get some "P"...Quit wasting your life posting "S" on the net like your on a mission.

FRESHS! Just being honest....

your mom out!

JENSEN500
01-28-2010, 08:51 PM
i never post but....i can't believe all of you capital triple d bags are talkin "s" to a man and his daughter and tweeker brother or cousin or some sh#t...

Go fish fools!!! Or go get some "p"...quit wasting your life posting "s" on the net like your on a mission.

Freshs! Just being honest....

Your mom out!

tweeker!? Who the hell are you? Do you know pete? Why dont you take some of your own advise dip s#!t.

Btw,your mom just got in......you told me to get some "p"....your idea,dont hate!

HuskerRod
01-28-2010, 09:01 PM
I never post but....I can't believe all of you capital triple D bags are talkin "S" to a man and his daughter and tweeker brother or cousin or some sh#t...

GO FISH FOOLS!!! Or go get some "P"...Quit wasting your life posting "S" on the net like your on a mission.

FRESHS! Just being honest....

your mom out!

You have any recommendations on good places to get some "P"???

AmBASSador
01-28-2010, 09:21 PM
Keep it coming.....

SEA ADDICTION
01-29-2010, 07:04 AM
tweeker!? Who the hell are you? Do you know pete? Why dont you take some of your own advise dip s#!t.

Btw,your mom just got in......you told me to get some "p"....your idea,dont hate!

LMAO..... You the man Jeff!

JENSEN500
01-29-2010, 07:58 AM
Hes up to 20 posts now.....lets see if his nuts drop.

AmBASSador
01-29-2010, 02:04 PM
Keep it coming... As your mom always says... I broke that "B" off yesterday...

Note to self: " Yes, I am at 21 posts; maybe after another 519 posts I can be cool like JENSEN500! Or maybe my spelling will go down hill like JENSEN500... IDK. "FURTHERS" Seriously? WTF " My nuts did drop... into your moms mouth!!!

HuskerRod
01-29-2010, 02:09 PM
Things are getting ugly and this whole thread will be locked up shortly, but over 5,000 views and almost 100 posts it has got to be close to some kind of record. Job well done Sea Addiction.

AmBASSador
01-29-2010, 02:09 PM
BTW... I would have a chip on my shoulder too if I had a FAT wife....

DarkShadow
01-29-2010, 02:18 PM
A thread that ends up with moms, wives, AND nuts being dropped.

If I had a nickel...

AmBASSador
01-29-2010, 02:40 PM
Haha........

Atlaua
01-29-2010, 04:12 PM
A thread that ends up with moms, wives, AND nuts being dropped.

If I had a nickel...

I could afford your mom AND still have 2 shots at flipping Galaxian!:Dancing Banana: