PDA

View Full Version : Trout Stocking DELAYED

WaterBound
01-21-2010, 12:55 PM
Friday's stocking is going to be postponed to Tuesday. Just got the word from the Marina. You should call again just in case they make another postponement due to the weather.

JigStop
01-21-2010, 01:06 PM
will sometimes put the trout into shock so they always wait until the water returns to normal Ph levels.

SEA ADDICTION
01-21-2010, 04:47 PM
hhmmmm, I did see a big Mt lassen stocker truck going up lambs canyon today about 2:30...

bassassassin
01-21-2010, 05:18 PM
Friday's stocking is going to be postponed to Tuesday. Just got the word from the Marina. You should call again just in case they make another postponement due to the weather.

someone wants all the swimbait fish for themselves.... hahahahaha
jk man
:ROFL:

Cartman
01-21-2010, 06:19 PM
I'm not sure I understand. Are you writing about a particular lake or all stocking? I am wondering what is happening at Jurupa. They're supposed to have a trout derby Saturday, and the forecast looks good for it.

jmp_fishinn
01-21-2010, 07:12 PM
I'm not sure I understand. Are you writing about a particular lake or all stocking? I am wondering what is happening at Jurupa. They're supposed to have a trout derby Saturday, and the forecast looks good for it.

its only for DVL.

blackberg
01-21-2010, 11:10 PM

umm, this is the DVL forum
-bb