PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: apartment or backhouse

vanillagurilla
01-20-2010, 11:18 AM
Hey guys i am looking for a new apartment or posibly a back house for my fionce, I , and our medium-small sized dog. Work for me is slow right now and where were staying is a little out of budget. Our pet is house trained and quiet. We have NEVER been late on rent. We are looking for something in the $500-$700 range with utilitys included if posible, also washer/ dryer is a plus. Furnished or un-furnised is OK. We are a quiet couple and dont play loud music or have parties, in fact we RARELY have visitors. Our lease is almoast up and we are looking to move in by late march- early april. We are trying to stay in north orange county if possible. We currently live in the fullerton, placentia area and would like to find something within about 10-15 miles. thanks guys.

AngryAgent
01-20-2010, 02:38 PM
GOod luck Adam..

Hope you find something soon.:Envious:

vanillagurilla
01-20-2010, 03:19 PM
yeah me to bro haha. want to move down and rent a house with us? haha jk. but luck is the key. its expensive down here. my apt im in now is 985 for a 1br. wouldnt be to bad but i got pay all utilitys also. hopefully i can find a cool landlord with a decent back house or a cheaper downstairs apt. i told my GF its gona be hard to find a place with the dog but we cant get rid of her, shes already part of the family. Now go catch some fish.

GeordyBass
01-20-2010, 03:24 PM
Damn... too bad you gotta live in N. OC.... My buddy has a place by me, North Hollywood....in the valley... Good Luck with your search bro!

vanillagurilla
01-20-2010, 03:40 PM
yeah i cant stand LAC. lived there for 20 years. traffic and the people are just better down here. plus i fish the lakes and surf around here. thats the main reason i want to stay but dont tell the GF lol. plus she works in lynwood so its not to far.

GeordyBass
01-20-2010, 03:49 PM
thats cool bro, just put it out there if you might have been interested... but its all good.... Good luck with the search bro!

bsp
01-20-2010, 03:59 PM
Best of luck in your search man.

Think Lake Mission Viejo! That might be kind of hard to find a place there that's affordable though. I know my cousin was looking, but ended up in Irvine because LMV was too pricey.

murrieta angler
01-21-2010, 07:59 AM
You might want to try Riverside County, Corona to be more precise. The rents are usually 10-20% lower out this way. The drive is about 20-25 minutes more to Lynwood and there are a quite a few lakes to fish out here.

Good Luck

vanillagurilla
01-21-2010, 08:20 AM
thanks bro but my gf already drives 45min-1hr to and from work. trying not to get further away if possible.

Zombie Bass ATTACK
01-21-2010, 10:16 AM
Buy a tent and a air mattress !! your set you can live where ever you like even lake front!! :Big Grin:!! haha just make sure you can take apart that tent quick enough and got some running legs!!:LOL:

Sue
01-21-2010, 02:10 PM
Try Craigslist. When I was debating whether or not to move out this month, there were some good, cheap places in decent areas on there.

vanillagurilla
01-21-2010, 02:13 PM
yeah i am looking. theres quite a few places in downtown orange that are cheap but idk why they are as cheap as there saying. for the area i mean.