PDA

View Full Version : Chargers Suck

fishfinder
01-18-2010, 07:19 PM
I am so tired of hearing how the chargers are going to the superbowl every year. :ROFL:The most over rated team in the history of the NFL. They suck, and they always will. Haven't won any rings, never will. Losers. :Smash::Neener Neener:
Maybe next year they won't win the division, and will lose to the Raiders. :LOL: Yes I am a Charger hater and don't want to see them on T.V. every week. GO RAIDERS. :Worship: Yes we sucked the last 7 years, but when we get good again, and we will, We will get to the Superbowl.

evalrez
01-18-2010, 11:17 PM
Hey at least they made it to the playoffs :Neener Neener:. What do the Raiders have to show for themselves? NOTHING! Thats right nothing :Bawling:! So, don't hate buddy, the Raiders can learn a thing or two from the Chargers (like how to make it to the playoffs):Thumbs Up:! And, it's not a matter of WHEN but IF and thats a big IF they become a good team again :ROFL: then MAYBE they might get a shot at the superbowl. :Shocked::ROFL:

klymons
01-18-2010, 11:21 PM
I am so tired of hearing how the chargers are going to the superbowl every year. :ROFL:The most over rated team in the history of the NFL. They suck, and they always will. Haven't won any rings, never will. Losers. :Smash::Neener Neener:
Maybe next year they won't win the division, and will lose to the Raiders. :LOL: Yes I am a Charger hater and don't want to see them on T.V. every week. GO RAIDERS. :Worship: Yes we sucked the last 7 years, but when we get good again, and we will, We will get to the Superbowl.

You are actually admitting that you are a Raider fan! Did you ride the short bus to school? That's like bragging that you were nominated to The Sports Loser Hall Of Shame on the first ballot! I can't believe a rational person would support Al "Darth Vader" Davis and his supporting cast of stumblebums. For example, what about your first round draft choice QB? Jamarcus Russell is a great athlete, but he can't complete passes, botches handoffs, and fumbles way too much. And those are his good qualities. This is a team that has a mission--just lose, baby! As for your Charger comments, well, again you are exhibiting signs of frontal lobe freeze. The Raiders beating the Chargers? That's just downright delusional. The Raiders are the consistent laughingstock of the NFL. Teams look forward to playing the "cupcake" Raiders. Time to rest the regulars and empty the bench. Hey, what the heck, suit up the equipment manager and let him play quarterback. It's just the sad sack Raiders. A decent high school jayvee team could take them to school. As for the Chargers, they came close to going the distance, with great defense and a versatile offense with a lot of weapons. And yes, you will see a lot of Charger games on TV next year because football fans want to see winners--not teams like the Raiders who always find ways to lose. Supporting the Raiders? Hey, just remember, that Skull & Cross Bones logo doesn't represent toughness--it's a warning--like the label on a bottle of drain cleaner--it's toxic up in here!

fishfinder
01-18-2010, 11:48 PM
Oh man i opened up a can of worms, but you are right about russel, thats why all raider fans hate him. Yes Al is getting to old for the league, but he can't last much longer. As for making it to the playoffs, who cares when you lose in the first round. the raiders don't play to make it to the playoffs. they play to maek it to the superbowl. ( 5 times) 3 wins.
The raiders just need a good q.b and then they will be contending for the title again. But go ahead and dream on, just like the lions, falcons, seahawk, and browns fans do. :ROFL: 50years and counting NO SUPERBOWL WINS.
The chargers do how-ever have some very nice looking cheerleaders.

tpfishnfool
01-19-2010, 08:11 AM
RAIDERS SUCK !! RAIDER FANS ARE ALL THUGS AND WANNA BE THUGS !

Have a great day....

rusty6
01-19-2010, 09:04 AM
As for making it to the playoffs, who cares when you lose in the first round. the raiders don't play to make it to the playoffs.

It was the SECOND round of playoffs btw...

fishfinder
01-19-2010, 10:02 AM
It was the SECOND round of playoffs btw...

still one and done

fishfinder
01-19-2010, 10:05 AM
RAIDERS SUCK !! RAIDER FANS ARE ALL THUGS AND WANNA BE THUGS !

Have a great day....

i am not even close to a wanna be thug or a thug, just havin some post season fun. Don't have nothng bad to say charger fans in generel, even though when i went to the game there a couple years ago, they were yelling at little kids just cause they had a raider jersey on and they spit on my wife while she was just watching the game. Saint fans, now they are the nicest fans.

sweetfish
01-19-2010, 10:30 AM
I will agree with you in one area Fish finder. My Chargers have not been able to find a way to get over that hump and win a championship. I am hoping that one day they will. As far as the Raiders beating the Bolts next year, it could happen, but I think they need a very strong offseason to be put into that position. There are too many holes to fill and may need a couple of years to get there.

wellbilldancesays
01-19-2010, 12:23 PM
Hey at least they made it to the playoffs :Neener Neener:. What do the Raiders have to show for themselves? NOTHING! Thats right nothing :Bawling:! So, don't hate buddy, the Raiders can learn a thing or two from the Chargers (like how to make it to the playoffs):Thumbs Up:! And, it's not a matter of WHEN but IF and thats a big IF they become a good team again :ROFL: then MAYBE they might get a shot at the superbowl. :Shocked::ROFL:

The Raiders have THREE CHAMPIONSHIPS to show for themselves. The Chargers have NOTHING to show for themselves. Hopefully Norv will be the Chargers coach forever, that will guarantee nothing to show for the Chargers. Must be hard to be a Charger fan.

Here is an interesting article in the LA times that pretty much sums it up.....
"America's Finest City has the stupor Chargers"
http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-plaschke18-2010jan18,0,4496587.column

Stupor Chargers!! That's awesome!

klymons
01-19-2010, 03:28 PM
The Raiders have THREE CHAMPIONSHIPS to show for themselves. The Chargers have NOTHING to show for themselves. Hopefully Norv will be the Chargers coach forever, that will guarantee nothing to show for the Chargers. Must be hard to be a Charger fan.

Here is an interesting article in the LA times that pretty much sums it up.....
"America's Finest City has the stupor Chargers"
http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-plaschke18-2010jan18,0,4496587.column

Stupor Chargers!! That's awesome!

Those Raider championships were a long time ago, back when they had real football players, not the clueless bozos on their roster now. If you want to live in the past, hey, feel free, but just don't talk smack about the present. As for the LA Times article, big whoop, their sportswriters are always bagging on San Diego because hating in print sells papers. It was real disappointing to me that my former hometown lost, but they weren't in a stupor--the Jets were a tough opponent, well-coached and featuring a great game plan with players who consistently made plays, both on offense and defense. But, unlike the other playoff games--total blow-outs by the winning team--this was a close game. I just wish the Chargers had employed a more creative offense. As for the Raiders, as long as Al Davis runs the show, they are guaranteed to blow chunks indefinitely!

fishfinder
01-19-2010, 03:54 PM
Those Raider championships were a long time ago, back when they had real football players, not the clueless bozos on their roster now. If you want to live in the past, hey, feel free, but just don't talk smack about the present. As for the LA Times article, big whoop, their sportswriters are always bagging on San Diego because hating in print sells papers. It was real disappointing to me that my former hometown lost, but they weren't in a stupor--the Jets were a tough opponent, well-coached and featuring a great game plan with players who consistently made plays, both on offense and defense. But, unlike the other playoff games--total blow-outs by the winning team--this was a close game. I just wish the Chargers had employed a more creative offense. As for the Raiders, as long as Al Davis runs the show, they are guaranteed to blow chunks indefinitely!

Actually the raiders won the afc championship about 7 years ago, when was it when the chrgers won there only afc championship. I would bet dollars to donuts the raiders get back to the superbowl before the chargers.

fishfinder
01-19-2010, 03:57 PM
I will agree with you in one area Fish finder. My Chargers have not been able to find a way to get over that hump and win a championship. I am hoping that one day they will. As far as the Raiders beating the Bolts next year, it could happen, but I think they need a very strong offseason to be put into that position. There are too many holes to fill and may need a couple of years to get there.

yea we need for al davis to go into a coma and then send russel for a long walk on a short pier. I think we are a good q.b. and maybe a good receiver away from making a run at the division. but those dang chargers are a pain in the butt.

wellbilldancesays
01-19-2010, 06:02 PM

Okay let's stay in the present...... Chargers still have nothing!!

Actually you are correct about the Chargers not employing a more creative offense, good ol' Norv.

BTW its not just the LA TImes that are hating. Here is an article from the SD Union Tribune
Sizzle to Fizzle....
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/jan/19/going-sizzle-fizzle-juvenile-play-inexcusable/

How many times do you something in a row before it's a habit? lmao!

troutdog
01-19-2010, 06:34 PM
The best part os this thread is a traider fan started it :ROFL:
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj285/troutdog_photobucket/raiders.jpg

TD

wellbilldancesays
01-20-2010, 10:25 AM
Chargers re-sign Norv!! YES!!!! :ROFL:

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-nfl-report20-2010jan20,0,2301755.story

deanhall32
01-20-2010, 12:07 PM
I was gonna say how nice it is having an NFL team in my hometown and how bad the loss feels and how you guys in LA cry way too much but I decided not to say anything!!!

fishfinder
01-20-2010, 04:00 PM
Its been a fun thread, but really just having some post season fun. hope there's no hard feelings. but please don't move that lame team to L.A.:ROFL:

deanhall32
01-20-2010, 08:40 PM
I think it would be tough to find one reason why anyone from San Diego would want to move to LA.....including the Chargers!! Place sucks!