PDA

View Full Version : Ruby Wednesday....who's gonna make it?

evalrez
01-18-2010, 12:07 PM
Hi Everyone,

So, with the rain here.....out of everyone who signed up for the event.....who's gonna be able to make it out? Just a little curious as to what the line may look like. I've been fishing out in the rain once at Irvine, there was like a 20% chance....it actually came down pretty hard in spurts ...needless to say we got skunked :Sad:. With that being said any tips/advice for fishing out in the rain would be greatly appreciated!! :Big Grin:

Thanks,

ERIKA:Thumbs Up:

olfishergal
01-18-2010, 12:21 PM
I'll be there rain or shine and towing normajeanneweenie with me.....wouldn't miss it, T57 events in the rain are just the best!!!! OFG

Fisherman57
01-18-2010, 12:33 PM
OK.... here's what Im gonna do for everyone.....

Im going to bring in a few more canopies and have some good coverage so everyone can get out of any heavy rain we may get during the day........

We're gonna light up the BBQ at 11.30 and start serving FREE hamburgers for those wearing their TEAM 57 t-shirts at 12:00PM! Wear your TEAM 57 t-shirt and lunch is on us!

AND........

I'm gonna give everyone that shows up for the event wearing their TEAM 57 t-shirt,

a FREE RAIN PARKA!

IT PAYS TO BE A TEAM 57 MEMBER! YEE HAW!

http://fishinghotpage.com/users/tmp3/banner009Aa.gif

CASTAWAY
01-18-2010, 12:34 PM
I'll be there rain or shine....... I want my free lunch & rain parka....LOL:ROFL:

evalrez
01-18-2010, 04:21 PM
SWEET! A Team 57 shirt, a parka, free lunch, early access to Chris' Pond, a stocking of fish, meeting new ppl (my first T57 event!!), all in the rain....good times, good times. :Big Grin: I'm excited!

sansou
01-19-2010, 01:46 PM
Should be a fun time out there! The flat area right by where the stocking tube is at looks promising...

CatchthatTrout
01-19-2010, 07:56 PM
Should be a fun time out there! The flat area right by where the stocking tube is at looks promising...

That also is the Handicap area, and hopefully the folks that need to use that area will have access to it.
I'm actually going to need to fish the flat area part, because I can't risk slipping on a slope with my new hips.

GET DA NET
01-19-2010, 08:29 PM
I'll see everyone at 5:30am.......