PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: Shimano Crucial Dropshot CRS-DX72M

Agro
01-18-2010, 12:42 AM
Looking for a used but in good condition Shimano Crucial Dropshot CRS-DX72M rod. Anyone have one for sale?

Thanks!

Fire Ball
01-18-2010, 10:29 AM
If you can't find one. Try getting a St. Croix Mojo Bass Dropshot rod. It is what I use for drop shotting and LOVE it. It is so sensitive and has a lot of backbone. It is only $90, so you can probably get a new one for the price of a used Crucial.

fisherman from long beach
01-18-2010, 10:40 AM
Looking for a used but in good condition Shimano Crucial Dropshot CRS-DX72M rod. Anyone have one for sale?

Thanks!
go on ebay,the have all types of rods.

HEMAN
01-18-2010, 10:58 AM
i don't have that exact model, but similar specs. it's a Crucial CRC-D70M, 7 foot Medium w/ Fast tip

jigginjay2
01-18-2010, 08:53 PM
i have the model youre looking for but it's 6'6". let me know

Agro
01-18-2010, 10:00 PM
go on ebay,the have all types of rods.

Not a single 7'2 crucial on ebay that is the model CRS-DX72M

Already checked :Cool:

Agro
01-18-2010, 10:02 PM
i have the model youre looking for but it's 6'6". let me know

How much are you asking for it?

I ended up going to Turners tonight and just buying one straight up. After I picked it up, it was so nice that I couldn't stand not being able to take it home... :LOL:

jigginjay2
01-19-2010, 08:39 AM
it's the CRCD66M. the trigger drop shot rod, i just saw that u wanted the spinning, but if youre still interested im selling it for $95

Tesserz
01-19-2010, 06:50 PM
I ended up going to Turners tonight and just buying one straight up. After I picked it up, it was so nice that I couldn't stand not being able to take it home... :LOL:

LOL i know how you feel. i was shopping for a new dropshot rod for a while and nothing compared to the crucial. i love mine! i have the 6'8". oh and my bf "jaysuuun" has the st. croix mojo bass dropshot rod and the crucial is WAY better. :LOL: imo of course. :Wink: congratz on your new rod!

Fire Ball
01-19-2010, 08:03 PM
LOL i know how you feel. i was shopping for a new dropshot rod for a while and nothing compared to the crucial. i love mine! i have the 6'8". oh and my bf "jaysuuun" has the st. croix mojo bass dropshot rod and the crucial is WAY better. :LOL: imo of course. :Wink: congratz on your new rod!

They are both good rods, but the Mojo Bass is $60 cheaper so it is actually in my price range, haha! If you haven't noticed... I am cheap... :ROFL:

If you have the money for the Crucial, get it, but if you want something comparable, but a lot cheaper, then get the Mojo!

GeordyBass
01-19-2010, 08:10 PM
They are both good rods, but the Mojo Bass is $60 cheaper so it is actually in my price range, haha! If you haven't noticed... I am cheap... :ROFL:

If you have the money for the Crucial, get it, but if you want something comparable, but a lot cheaper, then get the Mojo!
n00000b the MojoBass Doesn't have a LIFETIME WARRANTY!!!! If you break it after 3-5 yrs your screwed:EyePop:

Fire Ball
01-19-2010, 08:22 PM
n00000b the MojoBass Doesn't have a LIFETIME WARRANTY!!!! If you break it after 3-5 yrs your screwed:EyePop:

Trust me, St. Croix will help em out, lol. They are supposed to have REALLY good customer service.

Rakie
01-19-2010, 08:42 PM

Yeah, I've really been digging Shimano rods. Funny, aside from their Torium reels, I don't like their reels much. But their rods are really getting nice, a few years back they started really getting serious with their rods and the prices were dirt cheap. Sadly, their rods are priced right for the quality now. Still nice but a few years back they were a dream.

DCCTrouserTrout
01-20-2010, 09:18 AM
I have the crs-dx72m but I don't think I want to let it go. I like it too much...