INDY VS THE JETS im taking the jets

SAINTS VS THE VIKINGS im taking the vikes

what two teams will punch their ticket to the superbowl

Frenchy
01-17-2010, 05:03 PM
yes i know i spelled championship wrong sorry

hbomb
01-18-2010, 10:51 AM
Its going to be an interesting match up.

fisherman from long beach
01-18-2010, 11:44 AM
INDY VS THE JETS im taking the jets

SAINTS VS THE VIKINGS im taking the vikes

what two teams will punch their ticket to the superbowl

frenchy,cmon dude theres no way jets can handle the colts.also saints are the team that i see winning it all.all i said.fisherman from the L.B

fishermanwife
01-18-2010, 08:07 PM
I hope the Saints send Farve packing!! :Outta Here:

Colts vs Saints... Saints take all!!

Frenchy
01-19-2010, 12:23 AM
everyone said no way the jets could handle the chargers and the did so ya im taking the jets and vikes all the way

and dont be mad cuz the vikes ran up the score on your cowboys its playoff foot ball we gotta keep all cylinders running cuz when you dont play 100% that is when you get hurts your a playoff team play like one and if you dont want us to score STOP US

fishermanwife
01-19-2010, 04:38 AM
everyone said no way the jets could handle the chargers and the did so ya im taking the jets and vikes all the way

and dont be mad cuz the vikes ran up the score on your cowboys its playoff foot ball we gotta keep all cylinders running cuz when you dont play 100% that is when you get hurts your a playoff team play like one and if you dont want us to score STOP US

Who said I was mad that the Vikings ran up the score? :Rolls Eyes:

I know that Romo's ol was not protecting him like they should have.. That's why they lost.. Along with Romo's usual screw up too... So, I dont know where you got I was mad the Vikings ran up the score.. I say score all you can in the minutes you have.. Hell I would have expected the Cowboys to do the same had the shoe been on the other foot.

Anyway... Go Cowboys (next season) :Wink:

King Halibut
01-19-2010, 07:10 AM
Frenchy,

Right there with you:

Vikings over the Aints

Jets over the Colts

Vikings vs. Jets in the bowl!!!!!!!!!!

KH