PDA

View Full Version : Hahah vikings blow the cowgirls outta the water

Frenchy
01-17-2010, 01:04 PM
HAhahahahahha i love it not even a close game romo sucked the only ray of hope the had was felix jones but we contained the Farve amazing 4 td passes 3 td catches for rice ahahha i love it so much BRING ON THE SAINTS

KaliDawgFan
01-18-2010, 01:14 PM
Ya, the Vikings deserved to win the way they played, but I think that last scoring drive was classless. I know everyone else will disagree...mainly because everyone hates Dallas. But if I were the DC for Dallas, as soon as I saw that MN was going to score again I would've sent every DL and LB in on every play and tell them to attack Favre until he goes down even if he already released the ball.

Oh, you want to score again while up by 4 scores with a few minutes left in the game? Here, have 15 yards on us...and another 15, and another 15...until Favre is concussed.

That's like in baseball the other team being up by 10 runs in the top of the 9th and calling a squeeze play. Yes, I'd bean every single batter they had left until the umpire called the game.

King Halibut
01-19-2010, 07:04 AM
Kali,

The way I see it............if you're the Dallas Plowboys STOP US!
They play 60 minutes correct?
The game is not 50 or 55 or even 58 minutes long, it's 60.
What because you're ahead you're suppose to stop playing, NO it's called momentum!
Again, if you're on the field.......PLAY FOOTBALL!

Romo on the ground, Romo on the ground, helmet turned around......

KH

Frenchy
01-19-2010, 11:35 AM
plus players get hurt when they dont play 100% and you are in the playoffs so play like one