PDA

View Full Version : Rod Blanks and Unfinished Rods, Lead Heads

Bigreeler
01-16-2010, 06:42 PM
Alright rod builders and those alike. I have a couple rod blanks and some unfinished rods that need to go. I do not plan on finishing them. Some were just built and not completed other were customers rods and then they backed out.

From left to right

6'6'' Loomis Mag Bass rated 10-20 I would say its a solid 12# rod. It has AAA cork handles with a gold reel seat. <<<<<SOLD>>>>>

9ft 2 pc 4wt by American Tackle (blank). Good surf rod, mini jig rod, crappie rod, or fly rod. $20.00

F805 8ft 2pc 5wt by SHIKARI (blank). Good mini jig rod, or fly rod. I still have the Shikari Sticker. $50.00

2 Calstar Grafighters 600XL 10-25 both come with sets of Fuji Guides one is blue hapalon and the other one has red hapalon both have fuji reel seats. $60 each or both for <<<<<SOLD>>>>>

6 foot Shikari Casting Rod cork handles fuji reel seat gold hood. I would rate this rod a good 10-12lb rod. <<<<<SOLD>>>>>

8ft 2pc 5wt American Tackle with red eva grips,fuji reel seat, comes with guides, and I still have the thread that was started on the rod. <<<<<SOLD>>>>>

Fish Co Lead Heads 1/8oz stand up with 1/0 hooks over 75 pieces. I have used these for freshwater bass and in the bay. <<<<<SOLD>>>>>

Remember these are not FINISHED RODS, they are as described and shown in the pictures.

JIG KING
01-16-2010, 08:08 PM
Is the American tackle blank green or black ?

bassmeister
01-17-2010, 06:07 PM
I'll take the leadheads.

Thanks Scott

Bigreeler
01-17-2010, 06:15 PM
Only the two blanks are left. Everything else has sold.

Thanks