PDA

View Full Version : Funniest Story Ive Heard In a While

Fishbones
01-16-2010, 12:08 AM
One of my fishing buddies told me this story just the other day and ive been chuckling from it since then.....

So this guy decides hes going to take up fishing as a hobby and says to him self what better way to fish than from a boat so he heads to the nearest boat dealership and after all the upgrades hes off to the lake for some good fishing.The next day the man arrives at the lake and in no time he is on the water and ready to fish. He points his boat in the direction of the fishing grounds and motors on for a bit and as hes heading towards his location he notices that his boat is under powered and doesnt understand whats wrong so he contacts the dealership and speaks with a salesman for a bit and eventually the salesman says he will come down to the lake to inspect and check for problems. So after a while the salesman arrives to the lake to meet up and inspect the boat. He parks his vehicle and proceeds towards the dock, As the salesman is walking down towards the docked boat he notices something under the boat, upon disbelief he walks up only to find the man still has the trailer attached to the boat as it floats tied up to the dock. He stands there in shock as the boats owner greets him in his new boat "trailer attached" eventually he is broken the news and after some time the trailer was re attached to the truck and parked. The two had a laugh for a bit and the boats owner went on to continue his first day fishing on his new boat.

trollmiester
01-16-2010, 06:49 AM
This same story but diffrent situations have been going on for over thirty years. Still too funny this day. I have seen pictures with boats with trailers attched. The first one i remebewr was in lake isaabella.

BIGRED KILLA
01-16-2010, 11:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvAHYR5DnZE

trollmiester
01-16-2010, 02:43 PM
thanx big red,funny video.

fisherman from long beach
01-16-2010, 03:20 PM
that shat is too funny.he almost hooked it back up.lmao

GeordyBass
01-16-2010, 04:25 PM
they tested that trailer story on MythBusters! lmfao.... on a 13' Boston Whaler:Envious:

pasadenafishin
01-16-2010, 10:02 PM
yeeahhh they did this on mythbustersss

Fire Ball
01-16-2010, 10:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvAHYR5DnZE

Lmao, I love those Bill Dance videos!!

Granny Fish
01-16-2010, 10:21 PM
Very funny until it happens to you. :ROFL: