PDA

View Full Version : Lots Of Laughs And Double Hookups On Bass

jbassc
01-15-2010, 02:36 PM
Alright here we go another epic ninja mission for some of us at least(AND YOU WILL KNOW WHY IN A MINUTE) Me,Mysts,and Chef rolled out on yet another ninja session we got to our spot a lil earlier than usual only to find out that the place was under siege by the local warden so we waited a while before making our quiet entrance.Man this has truly been the best night of winter bass fishing ive had all year and im sure lil Mysts would agree but chef well his another story as me and lil mysts were slaying all the bass chef all of a sudden dissapeared:Shocked: Not knowing were he went me and mystery continued fishing our spot thinking chef had went around the lake to another spot,Well meanwhile me and mysts caught over 20 bass between both of us double hookups and everyhting we eventually got tired of taking pics and just started throwing them back as soon as we brought them in after the slayage was done and 3 hours had past it was around 1 am and still no sign of chef man i was really getting worried :wtf::Twisted: i know he was kind of mad the first hour we were there cause he could not get a bite on his jig but it was late and he was no where to be found:mad:.Me and lil Mysts decided to go look for him and guess were we found his fat *****:mad: he was sleeping in his car the whole time (WHO THE HELL GOES TO SLEEP ON A NINJA MISSION:rolleyes:) Only truffles:Envious: anyways i cant beleive he missed out on such a epic night just cause his fat ***** was sleepy:mad:.Well me and mysts took a lil revenge after we found him sleeping we took pics of him and (SCARED THE S##T OUT OF HIM AND VIDEO TAPED IT) So enjoy the pics and video.

Heres our first hookups
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu5/jbassc/rounding%20off%20the%20year/SAM_0131.jpg
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu5/jbassc/rounding%20off%20the%20year/SAM_0132.jpg
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu5/jbassc/rounding%20off%20the%20year/SAM_0133.jpg
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu5/jbassc/rounding%20off%20the%20year/SAM_0135.jpg
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu5/jbassc/rounding%20off%20the%20year/SAM_0137.jpg
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu5/jbassc/rounding%20off%20the%20year/SAM_0138.jpg

Double hookups :1party:
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu5/jbassc/rounding%20off%20the%20year/SAM_0141.jpg
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu5/jbassc/rounding%20off%20the%20year/SAM_0151.jpg
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu5/jbassc/rounding%20off%20the%20year/SAM_0153.jpg
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu5/jbassc/rounding%20off%20the%20year/SAM_0142.jpg
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu5/jbassc/rounding%20off%20the%20year/SAM_0154.jpg

Heres the biggest of the night;)
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu5/jbassc/rounding%20off%20the%20year/SAM_0152.jpg
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu5/jbassc/rounding%20off%20the%20year/SAM_0146.jpg

And heres chefs fat ***** sleeping like a lil girl:rolleyes:
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu5/jbassc/rounding%20off%20the%20year/SAM_0159.jpg
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu5/jbassc/rounding%20off%20the%20year/SAM_0158.jpg
YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtB8be7AC3E)- Sleeping FAT Beauty

Fire Ball
01-15-2010, 03:54 PM
You guys really did well on your ninja mission. Looks like a lot of fun. Those are some quality bass! I haven't caught a LMB for a few weeks (only other species) and those pictures really make me want to catch one soon!

TopwaterTony
01-15-2010, 10:09 PM
That's definitely not Laguna, where I've see you a bunch. And I am 90% sure I know where you guys are based on one particular photo, because I like that spot too! :Secret: Only got called out once so far by some dude that I think was trying to impress a girl he was with ... gRRR. Nice bizzasses for sho!

GeordyBass
01-15-2010, 11:16 PM
lmao nice lip ring :Sissy Fight:

nice catch.

AngryAgent
01-15-2010, 11:31 PM
Sounds like good times..

Numbers are great...

Toads are better:Envious:

Numbers eventually produce toads:Cool:

Ambassadorhawg
01-16-2010, 06:51 AM
Look like fun. You guys are brave, cuz it looks like you are very close to other things going on while you are fishing there?

FishEye
01-19-2010, 01:31 AM
Next time I see u jokers in my backyard, Don't trip when I throw u losers straight in the drink. No joke. Now I know what u shnooks look like. Let me know when ur out there next and we can handle some biz.

Astrolux
01-19-2010, 09:08 AM
There is a section for picture reports.

Atlaua
01-19-2010, 12:22 PM
Honest question here: is that a labret AND braces? Aren't you worried about static discharge?

DarkShadow
01-19-2010, 04:36 PM
Next time I see u jokers in my backyard, Don't trip when I throw u losers straight in the drink. No joke. Now I know what u shnooks look like. Let me know when ur out there next and we can handle some biz.

Be sure to post a report and/or pics.

GeordyBass
01-19-2010, 04:41 PM
:Twisted::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Sounds like the next report will be fun!:Envious:

JACQUELI
01-19-2010, 04:52 PM
Man good job fellas on the mission at hand.an you're right who in the hell goes on a nija mission, just to nod out thats funny dogg.

jbassc
01-19-2010, 07:13 PM

Im going tonight punk lets see if you have the balls to do something i doubt it!

jbassc
01-19-2010, 07:15 PM
:Twisted::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Sounds like the next report will be fun!:Envious:

Yeah it will be!So is working out your fat a#$ should try sometime.

FishEye
01-19-2010, 07:29 PM
Punk?! Your the lurk trespassing in the middle of the night thinking ur some kind of ninja. Douche bags like you have no sense. We pay astronomical association fees to keep the place pristine, but peeps like you sneak in leave trash and creep people out. My neighbors and I don't like looking out of our windows to see two ghetto foos sneaking around doin god knows what. Furthermore, where do u guys go to the restroom? Anyways, I have better things to do than waiting for your dumb ***. But if and when I see you; make no mistake your goin for a swim.

Fire Ball
01-19-2010, 07:50 PM
Punk?! Your the lurk trespassing in the middle of the night thinking ur some kind of ninja. Douche bags like you have no sense. We pay astronomical association fees to keep the place pristine, but peeps like you sneak in leave trash and creep people out. My neighbors and I don't like looking out of our windows to see two ghetto foos sneaking around doin god knows what. Furthermore, where do u guys go to the restroom? Anyways, I have better things to do than waiting for your dumb ***. But if and when I see you; make no mistake your goin for a swim.

Calm down FishEye, we don't need all the hating.

jbassc
01-19-2010, 08:22 PM

I really hope you try and do something so i have an excuse to knock your a#$ out.Ill be there tonight at 10 pm look for me i hope you do but i know your just a punk a#$ coward trying to be tough behind your keyboard.

Oh just to let you know just because we are hispanic does'nt mean were ghetto and leave trash every where so keep your racist comments to your self.

GeordyBass
01-19-2010, 08:29 PM

FishEye
01-19-2010, 08:30 PM
Jbassc- Shut ur trap creep. And FYI I'm Latino. When I say "ghetto" I mean lurks who trespass and brag about it.

GeordyBass
01-19-2010, 08:32 PM

jbassc
01-19-2010, 08:33 PM
Yeah screw you Paisa homos... Learn to speak english right.... You don't make sense and I wasn't even talkin trash to you son... piss off...

Please bro! Paisas huh look in the mirror bro you straight up look like a fat chunty :ROFL:ive seen you at pyramid while fishing with my homie manny(RCMAN51) Your dad is a staright wetback just like you.Oh and its talking not talkin you chuntaro.

DccFISHerMan
01-19-2010, 08:35 PM
did Fnn Finally hit rock bottm, seem like every thread there is trash talking!!!

jbassc
01-19-2010, 08:36 PM
Go back to hookup...... we dont need u here.....

I been here before you and your wetback dad were posting your cheap a#$ boats for sale.

GeordyBass
01-19-2010, 08:37 PM

Fire Ball
01-19-2010, 08:39 PM
did Fnn Finally hit rock bottm, seem like every thread there is trash talking!!!

Yes, it has. That is why I know some people that stay away from FNN! :ROFL:

DccFISHerMan
01-19-2010, 08:41 PM
i just dont post no more... call me a lurker... **** went down hill fast!

jbassc
01-19-2010, 08:42 PM
I will seriously kick ur arse if you mention anything about my dad!!!!!

Don't even get him into this.

RCman is cool though, why is he hangin out with a holes like you? screw you and have a cup of stfu!

Bro your fat a#$ would'nt even last me 1 round before your face is on the ground!Its just funny how you try to down grade the hispanic community and your dad is a straight illegal alien:ROFL:,But if you want to throw some blows dont worry ill see your fat a#$ at pyramid real soon you could count on that.

GeordyBass
01-19-2010, 08:43 PM

jbassc
01-19-2010, 08:44 PM
Yes, it has. That is why I know some people that stay away from FNN! :ROFL:

Im not trying to come on as a d##k but this fools are just haters.

GeordyBass
01-19-2010, 08:45 PM

jbassc
01-19-2010, 08:47 PM
hey stfu.

I'm the smart one making cash douche. It's a business so what? What are you gonna do about it son? At least I never ditch school, steal, or do drugs.... You are the retard demeaning a harmless business type of deal me and my father have, while we have father and son bonding.

F Off.

Why dont you and your dad try getting a job instead of trying to rip people off by selling them junk oh yeah i know why your illegals(NEVER MIND).

DccFISHerMan
01-19-2010, 08:48 PM
you are all a bunch of fools..... cut the bs and go fish already!

jbassc
01-19-2010, 08:51 PM
Thats what im saying! All these fools do is hate on every ones threads but never post anything themselves.

jbassc
01-19-2010, 09:01 PM
i'm a proud american citizen, do not call me anything other than american son.

Stop wasting my time i told you already we will have a talk face to face at pyramid soon.

GeordyBass
01-19-2010, 09:08 PM
I been here before you and your wetback dad were posting your cheap a#$ boats for sale.
Hey I have over 3000 posts and you barely have 350....

LOL U would fight 16 year old wouldn't you?

BIGRED KILLA
01-19-2010, 09:16 PM
I love all the bass drama i think that's why i switched over to the salt stop your drama guys and all online threat comments can be taken seriously and can go further then just the boards.

Bigred

jbassc
01-19-2010, 09:17 PM
Hey I have over 3000 posts and you barely have 350....

LOL U would fight 16 year old wouldn't you?

Thats because i actually post threads unlike you just with 3000 replys and not one single thread except for you cheap a#$ crappy boats for sale.

Stop wasting my time lard a#$ i told you already if you want to handle something ill see you at pyramid.Your just trying to get to 4000 replys thats why you dont shut your mouth:ROFL:.

jbassc
01-19-2010, 09:22 PM
Blah...Blah...Blah..:Rolls Eyes:,See you at the lake:Envious:.

Astrolux
01-19-2010, 09:23 PM
The thread title says "lots of laughs" but in the pictures there are no smiles. Why so serious.
http://www.culture-buzz.fr/IMG/jpg/why-so-serious-2.jpg

jbassc
01-19-2010, 09:25 PM
The thread title says "lots of laughs" but in the pictures there are no smiles. Why so serious.
http://www.culture-buzz.fr/IMG/jpg/why-so-serious-2.jpg

Did you see the video its right under the last pic.

DarkShadow
01-19-2010, 09:46 PM
http://pgstudios.org/misc/internet_serious_business2.jpg

Astrolux
01-19-2010, 09:57 PM
You shouldn't make fun of us chubby guys man. You don't look too skinny your self. Big Belly Crew for life.

Alexi
01-19-2010, 10:08 PM
by the way....when you ninja fish....you dont tell anyone....

but...gotta say...nice catches

Double_Tree401
01-19-2010, 10:27 PM
LOCKED already!!1 :Rolls Eyes::Rolls Eyes::Rolls Eyes:

carpanglerdude
01-19-2010, 10:40 PM
http://esum.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/serious.jpg

Those are some nice catches.

If you guys pick up your trash and C&R, I don't know why people are so pissed at you. Looks like fun, way to keep catching them even in this weather.

Hog Caller
01-20-2010, 09:14 AM
I only agree with the fact that if you live there and pay the enormous fees to have that fishery, then you would understand why he doesn't want people sneeking/creeping around at night. Whether or not you're leaving trash or catching and releasing, you are still trespassing and if you lived there and have a family you would probably not take to kindly to people you have no idea who they are lurking around. Golf courses are one thing, but a private lake on private property is another.

The threats and crap on here need to stop, this is a fishing site not an MMA forum. There's kid's that visit this site regularly and this is not the kind of people that I believe they want to meet up with when they go fishing.

Just my opinion.

Brent

boomstikit
01-20-2010, 02:13 PM
They use to have a guard that patrolled that lake (they did when I lived there). Somebody broke into our boat one night and took my Dad's tackle box and a few other things. After that I called the lake office and reported anybody I saw fishing w/o a badge.

Hey Fisheye... take me fishing. I can show you where the rock piles and Christmas trees are (I helped make them).

FishEye
01-20-2010, 02:54 PM
They use to have a guard that patrolled that lake (they did when I lived there). Somebody broke into our boat one night and took my Dad's tackle box and a few other things. After that I called the lake office and reported anybody I saw fishing w/o a badge.

Hey Fisheye... take me fishing. I can show you where the rock piles and Christmas trees are (I helped make them).

that's exactly my point. A few of my neighbors have had various things disappear from their backyard. It's disconcerting to know that there are unscrupulous characters in my own backyard, especially with my lil sisters running around.

Boom- I'll be sure to hit u up one day. I've always wondered what the structure consisted of. Probably be busy with school for a bit but when I have time I'll hit u up.

GeordyBass
01-20-2010, 03:17 PM
You shouldn't make fun of us chubby guys man. You don't look too skinny your self. Big Belly Crew for life.
I know! wtf? lol... I know I'm overweight, and this dude insulting me is just motivating me to lose more pounds! :Envious:

TroutOnly
01-20-2010, 08:04 PM
man those comments about geordys dad are pretty harse, i know george and manny both they both come from the country to america for a better life and to get away from the hate and thats about all i see on this board anymore. youre lucky you are not in some states like texas and some others if you were caught tresspassing on someones lake going swimming would be the last of youre worrys. i get attacked all the time by haters on this board it seems to be a trend lately george has a job hes a carpenter for almost as long as ive been a flooring cintracter hes a hard worker trying to taqke care of his family and geordy is a good kid trying to get an education so he can get a better job than his dad, you need to remember hes a 16 yr old kid trying to trade his way up to a decent boat . he given his fair share of reports and fireball youre a kid too you need to get a clue, if i was a member of a place that had a lake i would be mad too,except more than him would go into the water his gear would go swimming too,breaking the law isnt cool,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sorry about the rant but i had to say something,,,,,,,,,

GeordyBass
01-20-2010, 08:19 PM
man those comments about geordys dad are pretty harse, i know george and manny both they both come from the country to america for a better life and to get away from the hate and thats about all i see on this board anymore. youre lucky you are not in some states like texas and some others if you were caught tresspassing on someones lake going swimming would be the last of youre worrys. i get attacked all the time by haters on this board it seems to be a trend lately george has a job hes a carpenter for almost as long as ive been a flooring cintracter hes a hard worker trying to taqke care of his family and geordy is a good kid trying to get an education so he can get a better job than his dad, you need to remember hes a 16 yr old kid trying to trade his way up to a decent boat . he given his fair share of reports and fireball(lil' misery) youre a kid too you need to get a clue, if i was a member of a place that had a lake i would be mad too,except more than him would go into the water his gear would go swimming too,breaking the law isnt cool,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sorry about the rant but i had to say something,,,,,,,,,
Bob, that kid isn't fireball, it's lil' misery, lil' mystery(whatever).... Fireball is goin' straight, don't worry bout him....

And thanks Bob for your Kind words! Your one of the best fisherman I know and you do know where my pops comes from! You know my Deal uncle Bob, Thats the reason I have what I have, Gear,boats ETC. I dont put a lot of strain on my pops, and best friend!

AGAIN THANKS BOB, I TALK TRASH TO YA BECAUSE OF AN AWESOME FRIENDSHIP.... SO I'LL KEEP IT COMIN BOBBY,,,:Envious:

NoHo ART
01-20-2010, 09:44 PM
Stop wasting my time i told you already we will have a talk face to face at pyramid soon.
you have the balls to threaten a 16 yo kid that your gonna kick his @$$ and hope that his dad joins in?!
you better slam your brakes if not (we) are going to have a talk and i "promise"
i handle thing a little different then geordy

Rakie
01-20-2010, 10:26 PM
I only agree with the fact that if you live there and pay the enormous fees to have that fishery, then you would understand why he doesn't want people sneeking/creeping around at night. Whether or not you're leaving trash or catching and releasing, you are still trespassing and if you lived there and have a family you would probably not take to kindly to people you have no idea who they are lurking around. Golf courses are one thing, but a private lake on private property is another.

The threats and crap on here need to stop, this is a fishing site not an MMA forum. There's kid's that visit this site regularly and this is not the kind of people that I believe they want to meet up with when they go fishing.

Just my opinion.

Brent

Gotta say I agree on all fronts. It's just not in me to sneak in somewhere to fish, sorry buddy ~ Im sure you're a good guy (disregarding those comments to Geordy, I know everyone has a limit) but If I lived there I would be using video surveillance, press charges, the whole deal. You're pretty lucky somebody down there doesn't really care.

And yeah, I noticed a lot more fresh water topics have BS in them, some SW stuff does as well but it seems to be less.

Coincidence, maybe. Either way, I wish no harm to you ninjas ~ We all get why you do it, some just don't condone it. So long as you all C&R and clean up well.

jbassc
01-20-2010, 10:34 PM
man those comments about geordys dad are pretty harse, i know george and manny both they both come from the country to america for a better life and to get away from the hate and thats about all i see on this board anymore. youre lucky you are not in some states like texas and some others if you were caught tresspassing on someones lake going swimming would be the last of youre worrys. i get attacked all the time by haters on this board it seems to be a trend lately george has a job hes a carpenter for almost as long as ive been a flooring cintracter hes a hard worker trying to taqke care of his family and geordy is a good kid trying to get an education so he can get a better job than his dad, you need to remember hes a 16 yr old kid trying to trade his way up to a decent boat . he given his fair share of reports and fireball youre a kid too you need to get a clue, if i was a member of a place that had a lake i would be mad too,except more than him would go into the water his gear would go swimming too,breaking the law isnt cool,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sorry about the rant but i had to say something,,,,,,,,,

Trout only you make some good points and i can respect that i admit i was in the wrong for saying things about his dad and for that i apologize,But i dont apreciate geordy trying to downgrade me and my friend and call us chuntys when his the same as us i was fortunate to be born in the U.S but my parents are also like his imigrants from another country and i would never go and try to insult my own people like he did.

jbassc
01-20-2010, 10:40 PM
you have the balls to threaten a 16 yo kid that your gonna kick his @$$ and hope that his dad joins in?!
you better slam your brakes if not (we) are going to have a talk and i "promise"
i handle thing a little different then geordy

Bro everything that i said to geordy yesterday was out of anger im not going to fight with this kid,But you your another story why are you sticking your nose in other peoples business ill be more then happy to meet you any where you want and handle some s##T pm me and let me know whats up.

jbassc
01-20-2010, 10:45 PM
Gotta say I agree on all fronts. It's just not in me to sneak in somewhere to fish, sorry buddy ~ Im sure you're a good guy (disregarding those comments to Geordy, I know everyone has a limit) but If I lived there I would be using video surveillance, press charges, the whole deal. You're pretty lucky somebody down there doesn't really care.

And yeah, I noticed a lot more fresh water topics have BS in them, some SW stuff does as well but it seems to be less.

Coincidence, maybe. Either way, I wish no harm to you ninjas ~ We all get why you do it, some just don't condone it. So long as you all C&R and clean up well.

I just dont apreciate fisheyes comments there a lil racist in my opinion,Just because someone is hispanic does that mean that we are gonna throw trash and steal everything we see(NO) i dont think so.Look man all im doing is fishing thats it im not trying to steal,scare,or vandalize anything and i get attacked for that come on bro whats up with that.

GeordyBass
01-20-2010, 10:58 PM
Trout only you make some good points and i can respect that i admit i was in the wrong for saying things about his dad and for that i apologize,But i dont apreciate geordy trying to downgrade me and my friend and call us chuntys when his the same as us i was fortunate to be born in the U.S but my parents are also like his imigrants from another country and i would never go and try to insult my own people like he did.
Bro, stop trying to be innocent... both of us are in faults, but you called me a fat arse and started the drama. I was born in the US and Have proper education.... I know what kind of education your buddy has and I also heard you speaking on that video.... I bet if you heard me talking like that you would have an opinion as well. The guy before me said almost the exact same thing as me... and you chose to start a battle with me. I insulted you and not "your" people.... when did I insult "your" people? I think the trash talk was directly to YOU.

Get your s... straight and if your a real man you'd admit that were both wrong and not just me. Your pulling the "Race Card" to your own race? lmfao.

GeordyBass
01-20-2010, 11:03 PM
You insulted the Crap outta my pops too! Contradicting aren't ya?

FishEye
01-20-2010, 11:05 PM
Jbassc- I made no comment about you being Hispanic; my fathers Spanish so it would make no sense. The point is you could've been a purple Martian for all I care you're still trespassing. And ofcourse you also ignored the rules and didn't use barbless hooks.

jbassc
01-20-2010, 11:15 PM
Bro, stop trying to be innocent... both of us are in faults, but you called me a fat arse and started the drama. I was born in the US and Have proper education.... I know what kind of education your buddy has and I also heard you speaking on that video.... I bet if you heard me talking like that you would have an opinion as well. The guy before me said almost the exact same thing as me... and you chose to start a battle with me. I insulted you and not "your" people.... when did I insult "your" people? I think the trash talk was directly to YOU.

Get your s... straight and if your a real man you'd admit that were both wrong and not just me. Your pulling the "Race Card" to your own race? lmfao.

Relax bro look at you still trying to act like your hard or something,What race card? Look all im saying why would you try to call me a (hispanic) a chunty when you and your dad are the same as me look around you bro look in the mirror,Look enough of this bs im tired of arguing with you.

jbassc
01-20-2010, 11:19 PM
You insulted the Crap outta my pops too! Contradicting aren't ya?

Your right bro i admit i was out of line talking about your pops like that im a man and as a man ill tell you again SORRY for talking about your pops.

jbassc
01-20-2010, 11:27 PM
Jbassc- I made no comment about you being Hispanic; my fathers Spanish so it would make no sense. The point is you could've been a purple Martian for all I care you're still trespassing. And ofcourse you also ignored the rules and didn't use barbless hooks.

Fisheye-Look man i dont even know you all i was doing is posting a night of fishing with my friend but you come out of no where threating me saying you want to handle some biz and that we are nothing but losers and shnooks whats up with that in no way did i ever attack you you started attacking me bro.

NoHo ART
01-20-2010, 11:29 PM
Bro everything that i said to geordy yesterday was out of anger im not going to fight with this kid,But you your another story why are you sticking your nose in other peoples business ill be more then happy to meet you any where you want and handle some s##T pm me and let me know whats up.

check your pm's

GeordyBass
01-20-2010, 11:31 PM
I'm done with you and this damn thread.

jbassc
01-20-2010, 11:38 PM
check your pm's

Check yours..

jbassc
01-20-2010, 11:39 PM
I'm done with you and this damn thread.

GOOD! now go do your homework.

fish_sauce
01-20-2010, 11:46 PM
Almost 2500 hits and no mods around to lock this pointless bickering.

i wonder if they're all out fishing. :LOL:

jbassc
01-20-2010, 11:49 PM
Almost 2500 hits and no mods around to lock this pointless bickering.

i wonder if they're all out fishing. :LOL:

No there enjoying it just like we are!:Envious:

Rakie
01-21-2010, 08:15 AM
I just dont apreciate fisheyes comments there a lil racist in my opinion,Just because someone is hispanic does that mean that we are gonna throw trash and steal everything we see(NO) i dont think so.Look man all im doing is fishing thats it im not trying to steal,scare,or vandalize anything and i get attacked for that come on bro whats up with that.

I know I don't look it at all, but I'm half Hispanic, all on my mothers side. And as much as I hate to admit it, the two races I see messing with area's the most are Asians and Mexicans. Is that always the case ? No, hell no. But, that bit of 'racism' is always gonna be there, and sadly it's there because people actually still fit that stereotype. The moment you give people a reason you're going to get treated like a suspect. And like it or not, that is trespassing, even if you leave the place cleaner than when you got there and C&R everything it's doing something illegal, so people are going to assume you do other illegal things too.

Guilt by association ~ Still alive and kicking.

That being said, I've seen plenty of white guys poaching and all that as well, just much less often. I mentioned this on a City Park report (another guys report) I caught underwear out of a park.. When you see that kind thing, you really get an adverse reaction to people trespassing to do 'god knows what' as FisEye said.