PDA

View Full Version : need some photos

fishtacomag
01-14-2010, 02:02 PM
No guarantee that I will use them but I am doing an article on Opening day for the Spring Fish Taco Chronicles and need some photos from various spots in the sierra. If you have a high res photo of you or someone you know from last years opener--or actually any time last year please email them to sarnold@cnc-west.com Please include a name and a city...and board names are of no help.
And like I said earlier there is no guarantee it would be used but what do you have to lose??

AngryAgent
01-14-2010, 02:11 PM
are you gonna send us a copy of the mag if you use our flics?:Envious:

Sierra_Smitty
01-14-2010, 05:42 PM
Shawn - are there any specif types of photos that would be helpful? I have TONS of pictures of my customers with fish from the creek or lake. I also have some wild trout pics from last summer if they would be helpful....thankfully most of them do not have my ugly mug in them. hahahaha. I have pics of South Lake, Sabrina and others from opening day too if you need some landscape stuff.

later buddy!
Smitty

fishtacomag
01-15-2010, 03:58 PM
jared--don't worry I was going to hit you up. I knew I could count on you and Marlon for Bishop Creek Canyon stuff....I just wanted if possible to get some Crowley or Convict or June or Grant etc. photos.

And as far as sending you a copy of the magazine if I use your photo...I can do that or you could get one at the Fred Hall show.
shawn

Sierra_Smitty
01-15-2010, 04:17 PM
jared--don't worry I was going to hit you up. I knew I could count on you and Marlon for Bishop Creek Canyon stuff....I just wanted if possible to get some Crowley or Convict or June or Grant etc. photos.

What, you don't think I get to fish anywhere else during the season? LOL!!! Actually, you're right...last year I only fished my canyon (not counting all the backcountry stuff) and Crowley for Perch.

One of my employees fishes Convict every year for the opener and almost always has some good stuff...I'll pass on your email to him if you'd like.

troutdog
01-16-2010, 08:57 PM
Got a couple pictures of my friends who pulled some decent fish out of the Sierras in 2009, great magazine btw...keep up the good work!

TD

fishtacomag
01-25-2010, 12:19 PM
thanks guys for all the photos..I am pretty much set now...you guys rock