PDA

View Full Version : anyone gonna fish rancho thursday 01/14

jumpman
01-13-2010, 05:05 PM
I am going fishing tomorrow morning and wanted to see if anyone was going to be fishing so i can say hello. if not i will still post how my day was when i am done. let me know.
jason

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
01-13-2010, 05:37 PM
I am going fishing tomorrow morning and wanted to see if anyone was going to be fishing so i can say hello. if not i will still post how my day was when i am done. let me know.
jason

i'm in it to win it bro...see you there, look for the blk sleep walkers cap or the guy pullin out trout..lol
http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx200/motopuaina/motivator4b68ae5a9e991908f83dabe-1.jpg
http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx200/motopuaina/SKULLhearnoevilseenoevilspeaknoe-3.jpg

jumpman
01-13-2010, 05:46 PM
i will be wearing a grey jordan hoodie and with one of the homies.... see you there bro

jmp_fishinn
01-13-2010, 06:07 PM
damn...i cant make it out tomorrow!!
i got class :Embarrassed:
ill be out there friday morning until 1ish tho FORSURE!!

good luck out there!!

tight lines!

warrenj
01-13-2010, 06:19 PM
ill be there till about 10.. :( i have to go do some work in riverside..

jonnyfishon
01-13-2010, 06:25 PM
if tomorrow is stockday, they wont let anyone fish until a couple of hours after they stock , so the fish can spread out, depending on what time they stock , I might be there, Tight Lines

jmp_fishinn
01-13-2010, 06:39 PM
if tomorrow is stockday, they wont let anyone fish until a couple of hours after they stock , so the fish can spread out, depending on what time they stock , I might be there, Tight Lines

yeppp. friday should be on fire!

...hopefully :Big Grin:

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
01-13-2010, 07:16 PM
Wfo on stock days, people start calling the familys and everyone who they can...lake starts out with 15 people all day, then truck shows up and the 15 goes to 40 within minutes..lucky I am a professional jigg artist..I can untangle my line from neath the water...

Just being modest guys...lol

jmp_fishinn
01-13-2010, 07:41 PM
bahahaha. professional huh? haha jk! :Big Grin:

sometimes...i just like to squeeze in between the bait and wait guys if they p!ss me off..:LOL:

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
01-13-2010, 08:05 PM
bahahaha. professional huh? haha jk! :Big Grin:

sometimes...i just like to squeeze in between the bait and wait guys if they p!ss me off..:LOL:

HEY patrick, if anyone gives you any lip just point them my direction...lol..your gonna miss the wide open bite dogg....hahahaha, j/k bro i'm rubbing it in...

jmp_fishinn
01-13-2010, 08:08 PM
hahah forsure!! :ROFL:

yea i know!! jdaskdljlak. its okay!! ill be there friday to slay
them!! before i head up North :Angry: ehhh. haha.
lemme know how it goes man!

jumpman
01-14-2010, 09:41 AM
Im on the second lake and noone is catching. I dont see any fish in water as well. Any spots better? This is bad lol and i havent seen anyone from this thread yet

Trout 1
01-14-2010, 10:01 AM
Im on the second lake and noone is catching. I dont see any fish in water as well. Any spots better? This is bad lol and i havent seen anyone from this thread yet

Try the front lake by the play ground and fish right there when the stock truck comes. Or anywhere he puts the fish!

jmp_fishinn
01-14-2010, 10:19 AM
wait it out....until the stock truck comes! haha.
and what trout 1 said, that area is usualy on fire after a stock.

isnt it super windy over there right now?! i live 10 minutes away and its
ridiculously windy at my house. almost ditched class to fish :LOL:
guess ill wait out until tomorrow!

pkingcobra
01-14-2010, 11:08 AM
What time do they normally stock on stock day? and how long after that can you fish?

pkingcobra
01-14-2010, 11:13 AM
TROUT ONE how windy is it there?

Trout 1
01-14-2010, 11:37 AM
TROUT ONE how windy is it there?

You can fish 2hrs after stocking Im not sure how windy it is there I dont live around there, but my Dad dose and he said its pretty bad.

Trout 1

jmp_fishinn
01-14-2010, 11:47 AM
You can fish 2hrs after stocking Im not sure how windy it is there I dont live around there, but my Dad dose and he said its pretty bad.

Trout 1

the wind is WAAAAY strong over here in riverside...:Shocked::Shocked:

hopefully its not like this tomorrow:Evil:

jumpman
01-15-2010, 11:33 AM
water ws clear as hell and its not deep there, so you can see if there is fish and i saw crap. i was going to wait for the lunch truck to arrive but it was so frigin windy i left this chapter as to be continued. After being to this lake i could see why everyone told me it gets fished out. between the wind and urgent buisness i left but i will return for stcking.
JM