PDA

View Full Version : Sarl on 1/12/10

Roundabout
01-12-2010, 05:41 PM
I finally connected got to the lake at 7AM, Fished the big lake first by la palma point 2 hrs go by no hits so I moved to chris pond 20 mins later I get banged on land a 2Lb trout on salmon peach pb my leader was 16 inch long. about an hour goes by and nothing I moved around a lot and finaly ended up back at chris pond facing the freeway. The guy next to me offered me his 2 fish as I put em in my bascket my rod bends over I almost fall into the lake getting to my rod I landed on my butt but I landed a 4LB trout it barely fit in my basket the time was 330PM I was casting out 50ft not many people catching fish to day by 2pm the big lake was empty not to many anglers.Chris pond was stocked today and thats where most people were.On the 2nd fish I caught I was using rainbow pb I didnt get anything on threaded nightcrawlers. it was a good day all in all:LOL:

old pudd fisher
01-12-2010, 06:48 PM
Thanks for the post Roundabout,I'am going there Thursday.

Spark626
01-12-2010, 07:28 PM
cool thanks for the report. sounds like they are pretty consistently biting in the afternoon. no more waking up ridiculously early to wait in line and then wait more till first bite for me haha.