PDA

View Full Version : TEAM 57,,,FAMILY,,,FRIENDS,,,RiverWalk Lake

trail blazer
01-11-2010, 04:49 PM
Slowly starting to get a little time for family and fishing.

Work has been taking up all my time lately ,,but i managed to get off a little after noon today ,,,,OFF TO THE PARK:Big Grin:.

The REPORT

Not really much to talk abought,,SKUNK,,The lake has been hit really hard since the last plant,,,Did see a few caught <TROUT<<<All on power bait.

MOSTLY I JUST DID THIS

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/carlysimps/100_3077.jpg
LOL,,,,,,,,,Dosn,t get much better then that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While my wifes friends daughter kept an eye on the rods
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/carlysimps/100_3072.jpg

And my nephue spent his time trying to break his neck,,LOL

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/carlysimps/100_3075.jpg

All in ALL just a big ole SKUNK,,,,And for a relaxing afternoon IT JUST DOSN,T GET ANY BETTER THEN THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

DUCT STRIPERS SOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRAIL BLAZER

PONTOON
01-11-2010, 05:12 PM
That's awesome spending time with the Family! and there's definitely nothing wrong with catching a few zzzzzzzz's either.
The last time I did that I almost had the sherriffs looking for me. My Dad, My Brother in-law and I took a weekend and went up to the June Lake Loop to give the trout in Rush Creek a run for their money. After a few hours we decided to split up so I found me a nice shade tree and took a siesta only to wake up a few hours later hearing the horn blasting on my truck that was parked along the road. I gues my two fishing partners got a little worried when I didn't show up for lunch.:LOL:

cutbait
01-11-2010, 05:50 PM
Dude, your awol for 2 months and you go Trout fishing?????

I guess trout are easier on the gimp hand

There was a 40 lb striper caught up north!! and your trout fishing? DUDE.... a 40lber!!!

Lets roll..

Tell Mrs. Trailblazer, cutbait said HI

trail blazer
01-12-2010, 07:29 AM
Dude, your awol for 2 months and you go Trout fishing?????

I guess trout are easier on the gimp hand

There was a 40 lb striper caught up north!! and your trout fishing? DUDE.... a 40lber!!!

Lets roll..

Tell Mrs. Trailblazer, cutbait said HI

Just a little R and R Before one of our duct KILLING SPREE,s:Twisted::Twisted::Twisted:

OOO And mrs T.B Says to say HI,,,,{homewrecker<<<<<<---------:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

TroutOnly
01-12-2010, 08:31 AM
I like that resting up for all the blood spillinmg coming up around the corner,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thats funny homewreckercutbait,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,

gletemfeelsteelgary
01-12-2010, 04:17 PM
Just a little R and R Before one of our duct KILLING SPREE,s:Twisted::Twisted::Twisted:

OOO And mrs T.B Says to say HI,,,,{homewrecker<<<<<<---------:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

I hope I aint contibuted to this...ha ha ha

Trout...bluegill, shad, crappie,sacramento perch, catfish...ALL SHOULD BE ABLE TO BE REELED IN WITH 9 FINGERS !

HA HA HA

Gotta get out and get some Scotty !
Nice day it seems out there...fish or not...U can never replace that quality time (even if U slept through it !)

-LFSG

jase33
01-13-2010, 01:05 PM
thats to bad on the skunker...nice day with the fam though.
that place has been weird this year...trout plants just about every
week but not alot of fish caught?