PDA

View Full Version : SARL.....BIG Fish????

tat2 fishhead
01-10-2010, 10:53 PM
SARL.....BIG Fish????
So I fished my butt off for 2 days at SARL....man i wanted to hook somethang over 10lbs but sorry in this report guys no 10'S:Sad:but its ok fished with my friend bebop on SAT we hooked up on a decent amount of fish that day they started biting late around 11 till 2pm.Was fun had us running back and forth on are rods for awile:ROFL:bob almost broke his ankle running down to set a pole ahhhhh would not have been funny but he survived and the fish got away:Angry:by the time he got to pole!!Dave are friend lost a really big fish in the early morning..That thing broke water nasty,next time dave next time...!well like I said the bite slowed down around 2.Most of the FISH being caught were 1 to 3 lbs nice fish and the biggest we saw land were between 5-8 about 10 of them were landed.Since the bite slowed I put a jig on pink with an eagle claw white worm trailer jiged it for about 20 min when bang :Explode:got hit big time the best part it was only 2 feet:Bug Eyes: from me when it hit that was so awsome man to c my jig get hit like that wow fights on took about 10 min 2 land this nice one about 5 lbs
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d189/dementedimage/fishing%20days/photo.jpg
thats how I ended my day sat.
went back sun lost 2 nice ones.!:Evil:got my limits with 1-2 pounders but was not as productive as sat and not as many nice fish hooked today:Rolls Eyes:
I saw the video saw lots of big ones dumped in but my question is were are all the big ones at SARL??????sorry no more pics but I forgot my iphone today:Embarrassed:
FISH HARD:.

sansou
01-10-2010, 11:03 PM
Nice job on that trout. Even has a nice tail to it!

I can assure you that you will have a shot at some quality fish if you can make it out to our next FNN/T57 event "Ruby Wednesday" coming up. Check it out if you can.

ghetto dad
01-11-2010, 06:12 AM
Nice report brother....nice fish also.....

GD

BigBass777
01-11-2010, 08:52 AM
2 days of fishing! Way to get out and fish. Are you tired at all? That fish has good colors. It looks like a Nebraska fish.

FISHNCHIPS
01-11-2010, 11:52 AM
That is a pretty rainbow trout. Good job.

evalrez
01-11-2010, 11:59 AM
Nice lookin fish! 2 days of fishing...I'm jealous!! Thats a nice shirt too.

Big Daddy
01-11-2010, 12:06 PM
Nice job on the report and the fish Tat2 them fish are going to turn on in a big way real soon it was kind of funny when you guys called me on saturday and our fish were biting soft like yours were they must have went to the same school:LOL:

Rooster
01-11-2010, 01:28 PM
Nicely done... Looks like a drag killer... Props

Mr Bendo
01-11-2010, 06:18 PM
Nice work on the jig!