PDA

View Full Version : Season Pass?

Spark626
01-10-2010, 08:25 PM
just a thought, do any of these pay lakes offer season passes? something like snowboarding where you pay like $300 bucks up front per season and be able to fish whenever you want and maybe 2 fish limit per day? i think i'd be more enjoyable if i was able to just come in and fish for a few hours if i was simply bored. 2 trips in a row, it seemed like i go out at 2-3am to wait 12 hours later for bites.

Marley
01-10-2010, 08:41 PM
Laguna Niguel and Irvine (under the old management) used to. SARL said they weren't interested. I bought one to Irvine and used the heck out of it. The fishing basically really sucked so it was almost worth it, costing like $12 a trip to fish.
I would imagine that in today's environment and economy, they would have to charge the equivalent of a trip each week for the duration of the season, something in the ballpark of $500.

JigStop
01-21-2010, 01:30 PM
There was talk about building a second water retention area behind the dam on the north face of Corona Lake but it was nixed by the homeowners association at Dos Lagos. The lake will be much harder to fish when the water rises because all the trout won't be holding up in the spring hole.