PDA

View Full Version : tried it out.

fisherman from long beach
01-10-2010, 07:49 PM
took the monark out saturday to give it a go see if everything was ok with the gas tank.took it out of san pedro and worked the breakwater all the way down to long beach harbor.everyhting worked out just fine,also fish finder i installed worked out great:Big Grin:.only bad thing is my girl asked me to leave the camera as she was going to a wedding expo,and she wanted to take pics for me see.im like ok.but this day was nice me my son and my step dad had a great day.i caught one of the biggest cabazon i have ever seen,he snapped my crucial in two:Angry:it was brand new and i threw the reciept away.glad i always take 3 rods.this guy was huge he threw up a nice size octopus.then after that my step dad caught another one,maybe smaller:LOL:.but the bite was good till around 11 am.son caught a nice 14in calico.and fish finder worked out great as did the gas tank no hiccups whats so ever.thanks for reading.fisherman from long beach.

DockRat
01-10-2010, 08:05 PM
Did you measure the Cab ?

My newphew in LB picked up a 17' Nasset ? About a 1970.

Have you been on ?

http://continuouswave.com/

I had a 13' that I restored but after getting swamped by a Crowley Tug wave that we didn't see till it was too late I sold it and got a boat with some freeboard.
I worked on that boat for six months 4-5 hours a night with alot of custom woodwork.
I think I made about 15 cents a hour for my labor.
DR

GeordyBass
01-10-2010, 08:40 PM
Did you measure the Cab ?

My newphew in LB picked up a 17' Nasset ? About a 1970.

Have you been on ?

http://continuouswave.com/

I had a 13' that I restored but after getting swamped by a Crowley Tug wave that we didn't see till it was too late I sold it and got a boat with some freeboard.
I worked on that boat for six months 4-5 hours a night with alot of custom woodwork.
I think I made about 15 cents a hour for my labor.
DR
lol I'm on there hahaha

Nice job with the Big head!

The Crucials are all covered by over the counter replacement warranty, lifetime! And free! Don't worry about the reciept bro, shimano will take care of you.... your tackle store too.

good luck!!!

lngbchfnhnter
01-10-2010, 08:58 PM
Glad everything worked out for you.:Smile: would of loved to see a pic of that sculp.. if you dont mind me asking,what did you catch that big sculp on?

fisherman from long beach
01-11-2010, 07:37 AM
we were using ghost shrimp on one cabezon and the other cabezon and sculpin using squid.i measured only the bass that we kept and did'tn measure the cabezon.its head was almost the size of a softball.no joke,it was big.and thanks, good to know i can take my rod to any tackle shop and they will replace.