PDA

View Full Version : Seccombe 1/10

LittleBoyBlue
01-10-2010, 05:09 PM
I have been fishing this cesspool for 12 years or so now and I think I am done. I catch fish here pretty regularly but I just can't get passed all the GHETTO-ness. I've seen a person stabbed here in 2005, I mean it's just ridiculous. *Mostly this lake is made up of gangs, whores, convicted rapist, bums and drug addicts, but then again this does make up most of my wonderful town here in San Bernardino;-) Because of this dirtyness I am surprised to see young hespanic families bring there kids here to play. Simply amazing to me!

As for the fish report. . . I only fished for 30 minutes bfore dusk but didn't see so much as a floater, but then again it would likely be immedialty scavenged and BBQ'd right away.

*I don't want to hear your sh1t about stereotypes, If you have been to this lake you know what I am talking about*

christainmetalhead909
01-10-2010, 09:42 PM
i know what you mean i live 5 miles away, i dorve down to look at the lake and never got out of the car because of the "ghettoness" of it. i just make a drive any where else glen helan gregory big bear yucaipa.

coty
01-10-2010, 11:22 PM
I now what you are talking about. i used to fish there all the time. they have some good size bass in that lake, and some bluegills in there. I have also caught some big carp out of there. but it is a nasty A** lake and alot of ghetto people there to. and that place smells really bad.

ghetto dad
01-11-2010, 06:26 AM
did some one say "ghetto?" lol

Sucks man...seems like this whole state is getting ghetto....I can only hope to one day get my wife and girls outta this state....im over it...

GD

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
01-11-2010, 07:57 AM
did some one say "ghetto?" lol

Sucks man...seems like this whole state is getting ghetto....I can only hope to one day get my wife and girls outta this state....im over it...

GD

I 2nd that g*d...I am thinking of heading out to kingman arizona for this and other california economic failiure reasons...cali is'nt the goldn state it once was..I guess I'll be sending reports from laughlin and havasu...

ghetto dad
01-11-2010, 08:09 AM
I 2nd that g*d...I am thinking of heading out to kingman arizona for this and other california economic failiure reasons...cali is'nt the goldn state it once was..I guess I'll be sending reports from laughlin and havasu...

dude....dont think about it....GO!! We were SO close to moving to AZ, but personal reasons kept us from moving..and now Im laid off, and cant find anything close to what i was making....if you go brother..good luck....

GD

fish4keep
01-11-2010, 09:27 AM
I'm a little confused. If it's a cesspool with all that ghetto-ness than why fished it for 12 years??? Or did the cesspool and ghetto-ness just started? Please educate........

DarkShadow
01-11-2010, 10:33 AM
I thought san bernardino was home to purple mountain majesty, babbling brooks and filled with clean air, plentiful wildlife, and wonderful scenery?

LittleBoyBlue
01-12-2010, 10:53 PM
When you live soo dam close, it becomes really hard not to etch the scratch- that IS fishing. But I'm done; At least for the near future. Also, just because I have fished at this place for 12 years, doesn't mean I frequent this cesspool often.

For example: I made the 50 min drive to the San Gabriel River 6 times last year and only made the 7 min trek to Seccombe once in 2008.