PDA

View Full Version : Hooping for bugs from the Cobra Sat night.

Mojave River Angler
01-08-2010, 01:52 PM
When I called, my brother and I were the only reservations so far. It looks like that might not go, but if someone here might like to go for lobster as the storm approaches call Channel Island Sportfishing and reserve for tomorrow night. They only need 5 to go but can take 10. My contingency plan is to go on the Indian from H&M in SD for other fish behind the coranado islands. Problem is... I need to make that decision by 5pm tonight...because it is a 3 hour drive to make that boat. I'll probably call CIS at 3:30 and decide then if no other reservations have been made.

Bugs Anyone?

MRA

Agro
01-08-2010, 01:58 PM
Sent you a PM...

Redkorn
01-09-2010, 12:47 PM
When I called, my brother and I were the only reservations so far. It looks like that might not go, but if someone here might like to go for lobster as the storm approaches call Channel Island Sportfishing and reserve for tomorrow night. They only need 5 to go but can take 10. My contingency plan is to go on the Indian from H&M in SD for other fish behind the coranado islands. Problem is... I need to make that decision by 5pm tonight...because it is a 3 hour drive to make that boat. I'll probably call CIS at 3:30 and decide then if no other reservations have been made.

Bugs Anyone?

MRA

Ya thats the only issue with the cobra....but they do hold the boat for ya if your late...thats always a plus...they held the boat for me with I was 15mins late but then again I like the 4 ppl in my group with me.