PDA

View Full Version : Hesperia Duct

M@M
01-06-2010, 07:09 PM
Hit the duct 4pm- 6pm. No flow... Concentrated on the area from Farmington Rd to CHECK 65 only threw 1oz bucktail and Storm Wildeye swim chad (4in. 7/16oz pearl) also had anchovy in water the whole time. No bites.
Will be hitting Sheepcreek Rd in Phelan at dawn tomorrow and working it back into Victorville ( 5 new spots and 3 I've been to before) The hunt continues.:Neutral:

seal
01-06-2010, 07:35 PM
Who will be first to connect in the Hesperia Duct? They gotta be there!

abbfanuc
01-06-2010, 07:55 PM
hey M@M. R u gonna hit up the duct on Friday late afternoon? I'll try to hit it up afterwork. I get off around 2:30pm. Would like to try the small section before it goes back underground to silverwood. let me know. We gotta try to break the Hesperia Striper Skunk!

yolo
01-06-2010, 08:21 PM
Right on. Somebody break it. Keep at it.

M@M
01-06-2010, 09:08 PM
hey M@M. R u gonna hit up the duct on Friday late afternoon? I'll try to hit it up afterwork. I get off around 2:30pm. Would like to try the small section before it goes back underground to silverwood. let me know. We gotta try to break the Hesperia Striper Skunk!

I could do that. Almost went there today.

adiablo420
01-09-2010, 08:27 AM

tried that section one time.. if you ask me, the water has to be flowing good... i went back there once where its always flowing a lil bit. and looked down where the water goes underground , theres was strippers down there, couldn't get the line in past the fencing, but i bet if the water is flowing , they're swimming upstream out of that section to prevent going into the hole in the ground... and feeding....

yolo
01-09-2010, 11:58 AM
From your description, it seems like a typical striper hang out. Now go get em.

M@M
01-09-2010, 01:08 PM
tried that section one time.. if you ask me, the water has to be flowing good... i went back there once where its always flowing a lil bit. and looked down where the water goes underground , theres was strippers down there, couldn't get the line in past the fencing, but i bet if the water is flowing , they're swimming upstream out of that section to prevent going into the hole in the ground... and feeding....

I was just there Fri morning.
Seems lots have seen striper yet don't fish here? I fish here alot and never seen a striper. Just saying...............:Confused:...... water is really not that clear especially when its moving. Is it that easy to tell one fish from another? I am new at this and starting to feel pretty foolish never getting a bite. I wish someone would scuba dive this place. ha ha then I would know.