PDA

View Full Version : Before I get Scammed...

GeordyBass
01-04-2010, 10:53 PM
Does this site look trustworthy?
IDK I really do wanna save money and get free shipping????

http://www.reelfishingdeals.com/

btw, look at my new avatar lmao,,,

Fire Ball
01-04-2010, 10:58 PM
It looks like it should be alright, but if you don't feel good about it, then go to a site you can trust. Use PayPal where you can, but it doesn't look like you can use it on that site. Order your reel from Tackle Warehouse! Free shipping on items $50+ and since you live in CA, you can get free overnight shipping.

Awesome new avatar. :Cool:

GeordyBass
01-04-2010, 11:02 PM
lol Thanks Fireball I'll look into it! Just got a new 7'6" Clarus H F and need a low profile reel for it.... XD

Looking for a Curado or Citica baitcaster for sale too guys!

calico killer kevin
01-04-2010, 11:49 PM
No idea about the site, but if it seems to good to be true...

lol Thanks Fireball I'll look into it! Just got a new 7'6" Clarus H F and need a low profile reel for it.... XD

Looking for a Curado or Citica baitcaster for sale too guys!
What are you using it for?

GeordyBass
01-04-2010, 11:59 PM
No idea about the site, but if it seems to good to be true...

What are you using it for?
I will be most likely using it for throwing out swimbaits(Big hammers and Pearls) at the kelp patties and maybe some smaller sluggos... I will also use it for throwing out the KPN rattle trap at the duct too.... I'll be using about 50-65lb spectra with 25lb-30lb fluoro leader,,,

Bass and stripey!:Envious:

NoHo ART
01-05-2010, 12:07 AM
just do it! if anything goes wrong desput the charges and you will get your money back all your credit cards are insured up to 100K i think

troutdog
01-05-2010, 12:20 AM
Enjoy your new set up Geordy, cool new avatar btw...NoHo's looks like a mug shot with a trout photoshopped in! :ROFL:

TD

coty
01-05-2010, 12:25 AM
it look like it would be good to order from there, but if you dont think its not safe then i wouldnt do that. its kinda hard to make a choice on something like that because you dont now the site I get the same way when it comes to something like that. have you tryed the bass pro shop i was just over there the other day and they have some good sells on some reel....

CAPT'N
01-05-2010, 06:13 AM
Geordy,

you are good to go with Reelfishingdeals. While I have not ordered from them, I know a couple of club members that have without a problem.

Capt'n

GeordyBass
01-05-2010, 03:40 PM
Thanks for the responses guys!
I decided to get a sick used daiwa advantage for a great price so it's all good...:Envious:

but at least people know where to save some cash now too...:Cool: