PDA

View Full Version : 1/4/10 Monday SARL - Saint's back

saintarv
01-04-2010, 02:00 PM
Had today off it may be my last one for awhile since it's almost tax season. :ROFL:
It's been a looong time since I fish so headed to SARL. Got at the gate at 6:15am. Went to my spot on the southside of the lake. Suprisingly there were more people fishing then I expected for a Monday but there's still plenty of room to fish.

Here's the sunrise. It's the best one I can get being it's SARL. :LOL:

http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w348/saintarv/IMG00011-20100104-0649.jpg

One of my arsenal baited with a crawler and the other one baited with a mealworm.

http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w348/saintarv/IMG00012-20100104-0815.jpg

Caught my first 2 trout around 8:15am in 2010. Got them within 5 minutes.

http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w348/saintarv/IMG00013-20100104-0816.jpg

It got slow for a little bit but ended up with my limit by 12 noon. The biggest one was my last one. The guy next to me had 5 rods :Shocked: and he only caught one fish. I guess he needed more rods. LOL :LOL: The guy next to him had 3 rods and didn't catch anything while I was there.

http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w348/saintarv/IMG00014-20100104-1209.jpg

Overall it was a good morning. Nice weather and it felt good fishing again. I really like doing the morning session but can't do it on weekends cause I hate the crowd. :Sad:

Juventino
01-04-2010, 02:09 PM
nice limit man. Damn a guy with 5 rods:EyePop: haha aint karma a ***** :ROFL:

FORZA JUVE
US ARMY MP

Troutman65
01-04-2010, 02:32 PM
Nice report Bro.:Cool: Wish you would of called me .:Sad: I don't care for the crowds on the weekend either .:Wink: Congrats on your limit . Just goes to show you if you have 15 rods out you may not catch any fish. :Wink::LOL:

ghetto dad
01-04-2010, 02:42 PM
THey should hire Parick....he would never let anyone get away with fishing that many rods!!!

Nice report brother.....

GD

Troutman65
01-04-2010, 02:53 PM
THey should hire Parick....he would never let anyone get away with fishing that many rods!!!

Nice report brother.....

GD

I think If I went to work back at a lake I would be a Manager . Mo Better Job.

saintarv
01-04-2010, 03:21 PM
nice limit man. Damn a guy with 5 rods:EyePop: haha aint karma a ***** :ROFL:

FORZA JUVE
US ARMY MP

Thanks bro. I was thinking of the same thing. I think he was pissed cause I was catching fish. LOL

Nice report Bro.:Cool: Wish you would of called me .:Sad: I don't care for the crowds on the weekend either .:Wink: Congrats on your limit . Just goes to show you if you have 15 rods out you may not catch any fish. :Wink::LOL:

Thanks Patrick. Maybe we can go on a Sunday.

Nice report brother.....

GD

Thanks GD. Nice going on your Irvine venture also.

Mondo21
01-04-2010, 03:24 PM

Nice report brother.....

GD

It's funny you should mention Patrick. Christmas Eve I was at Irvine,and when they dump fish next to the Boat Ramp,everyone came and started fishing on the ramp. I said to the Guys I was with" If Patrick was here that wouldn't be going on" They agreed " Not Cool Bro... I miss my Buddy, Patrick. Cindy:Big Grin:

Mondo21
01-04-2010, 04:45 PM
Good to see you back out fishing Saint. Nice looking Trout. I wish I can get an early limit like that. I would probably still stick around,cause I'm always in good company. Thanks for that beautiful morning view.

Cindy:Big Grin:

hugh jorgan
01-04-2010, 05:49 PM
NICE JOB ON THE LIMIT OF FISH

CONGRATS

THANK YOU 4 SHARING YOUR DAY WITH THOSE OF US POUNDING CONCRETE & KEYBOARDS

sorry forgot the caps lock :Embarrassed:

Marley
01-04-2010, 06:05 PM
I drove to work this morning looking right into that sunrise. What an awesome display, and it's absolutely free! Anyone who sleeps through that should be ashamed.
Nice job on the fish! I'm tellin' ya, those mealworms are something else. Where have they been all of my life?
Tha last fish looks to be between 3 and 4, no? Were they tight in or way far out?

saintarv
01-04-2010, 07:23 PM
Good to see you back out fishing Saint. Nice looking Trout. I wish I can get an early limit like that. I would probably still stick around,cause I'm always in good company. Thanks for that beautiful morning view.

Cindy:Big Grin:

Thanks Cindy. You gave me the inspiration when I read your report from the Vine:LOL:

NICE JOB ON THE LIMIT OF FISH

CONGRATS

THANK YOU 4 SHARING YOUR DAY WITH THOSE OF US POUNDING CONCRETE & KEYBOARDS

sorry forgot the caps lock :Embarrassed:

LOL. Thanks hugh

I drove to work this morning looking right into that sunrise. What an awesome display, and it's absolutely free! Anyone who sleeps through that should be ashamed.
Nice job on the fish! I'm tellin' ya, those mealworms are something else. Where have they been all of my life?
Tha last fish looks to be between 3 and 4, no? Were they tight in or way far out?

Thanks Marley. I've started using mealworms 2 years ago and it works great. :Secret: Yeah that fish was pretty big. Early morning the fish were in tight but when it got warmer around 11am I casted as far as I could and the bites were almost WO. By that time I had my limit. LOL :ROFL:

Rooster
01-04-2010, 09:01 PM
Nicely done saint. Glad ya got on some nice looking trout. Props

troutdog
01-04-2010, 09:24 PM
Nicely done Saint, gotta love the mealies!

See I told ya Sarl was the right call Rooster! :LOL:

TD

hugh jorgan
01-04-2010, 09:28 PM
dont want to hijack the thread :

but i took my 2 daughters to huckleberry pond on Saturday and most of the young kids where killing it on meal worms

since it was huckleberry pond i dint think it justified a report but my daughter got a 2.6 # fish for her first fish ever ( she is 5 ) my eight year old got a 5.2# then they both lost interest & decide to play with the , farm animals
chickens , goats , birds, pheasants

thread jack over carry on gents

congrats again saintarv

surfhard
01-04-2010, 10:07 PM
Ill be there tomorrow haven't been there for years and if its what it was last time it sucks, I can't stand the pay lakes hopefully tomorrow will change my opinion!

Redside
01-04-2010, 10:18 PM
Nice job on the limit, and yes, that was a beautiful sunrise this morning. Most of your posts are from night fishing, so I was suprised to see you fish the day. I guess Monday would be my choice also, to avoid the crowds.

saintarv
01-05-2010, 09:51 AM
Nicely done saint. Glad ya got on some nice looking trout. Props

Thanks Rooster!

Nicely done Saint, gotta love the mealies!

See I told ya Sarl was the right call Rooster! :LOL:

TD

What's up TD? How about them Buckeyes?

Ill be there tomorrow haven't been there for years and if its what it was last time it sucks, I can't stand the pay lakes hopefully tomorrow will change my opinion!

Good luck!

Nice job on the limit, and yes, that was a beautiful sunrise this morning. Most of your posts are from night fishing, so I was suprised to see you fish the day. I guess Monday would be my choice also, to avoid the crowds.

Yeah you're right. I can't remember last time I fished during the day for trout but I like it. I just don't like overcrowding. Thanks.

Fisherman57
01-05-2010, 11:12 AM
Thanks for sharing your report SaintArv!

http://fishinghotpage.com/users/tmp3/SARLWIN005.jpg

Nice limit using the proper amount of rods! LOL!
Congrats! GREAT JOB!

You are the winner of this weeks
TEAM 57 / SANTA ANA RIVER LAKES / CORONA LAKE REWARD!

You have won a FREE ADMISSION PASS & BOAT RENTAL!

(PM me your information and I will get the passes to you!)

CONGRATULATIONS SAINTARV!

Dana
Fisherman57

REMEMBER EVERYONE................

TEAM 57 is proud to announce that we will once again be rewarding members who take the time to post up their reports from these two fishing hot spots!

Every week, I'll be giving away a FREE admission pass & boat rental to the TEAM 57 / FNN member that posts the best report of the week!

Winners will be announced every Tuesday morning!......

EVERY WEEK you'll have a chance to win a FREE pass & a FREE boat rental to Corona Lake or Santa Ana River Lakes!
(Nearly a $100.00 total value!)
www.fishinglakes.com[/URL (http://[url]http//www.fishinglakes.com)]

Here's some tips that will help you win:

1) Take the time to write a detailed, interesting report!
2) Include lots of clear, interesting & fun photos in your report!
3) Wear your TEAM 57 t-shirt and make sure our logo shows up in the pic! :Wink:

Tell us about your day! Show us what you caught, tell us how you caught it, what kind of bait or lure were you using? What kind of rod & reel were you using? What were the conditions? Was it cold? Did you bring friends? How'd they do? Did something crazy happen? Make it interesting!

Again..... this is just ANOTHER example of why it pays to be a TEAM 57 & Fishing Network member!

Remember, we also have another TEAM 57 event coming up in January at Santa Ana River Lakes!

We hope to see you all of you there! Click on the link below for all the details!
http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?t=40227 (http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?t=40227)

Thanks everyone for your continued support of Fishing Network & Team 57
We have some BIG things planned for 2010!

IT PAYS TO BE A TEAM 57 MEMBER!

http://fishinghotpage.com/users/tmp3/banner012z.gif

saintarv
01-05-2010, 11:18 AM
Thanks Dana! I sure can you use that gate pass. I might use that boat pass for catfish season. PM sent.

CASTAWAY
01-05-2010, 02:11 PM
Congratulations on the catches and the free passes Saint....

saintarv
01-05-2010, 11:55 PM
Congratulations on the catches and the free passes Saint....

Thanks Casty. You also got a pass. So lets fish soon..........:LOL:

tat2 fishhead
01-06-2010, 12:34 AM
nice report my friend me and my lil one r going tommorow hope we have the same luck..!on the other note meal worms hummmm sounds good..!:Rolls Eyes:think i will try it.