PDA

View Full Version : 1/2/10

Rabbito
01-03-2010, 07:10 PM
Fishing was tuff, 6 hours of fishing and only one 3 pounder in our boat of 3 people.

I was mad that the fishing was so tuff so I kept the bass to help off set the $60 spent on gas and fees. Ate the fish tonight, it wasnt that good.

On another note when driving up the launch ramp please offer the other guys going to get their trucks a ride up the ramp. I did and the guy I gave a ride too gave me some good fishing advice. So its win win.

DVL_Local
01-03-2010, 07:43 PM
I’d like to observe a moment of silence for a brave bass that gave his life so, that three people could preserve their egos.

……..ok I’m done.

DVL_local

TroutOnly
01-03-2010, 07:55 PM
HEY LOCAL THATS FUNNY, BUT KILLING THE BASS ISNT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o

Fire Ball
01-03-2010, 08:08 PM
HEY LOCAL THATS FUNNY, BUT KILLING THE BASS ISNT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o

I'm with T/O. Don't kill the bass! You can kill the stripers though. :Envious:

HuskerRod
01-03-2010, 08:35 PM
I’d like to observe a moment of silence for a brave bass that gave his life so, that three people could preserve their egos.

……..ok I’m done.

DVL_local

Good one local. Where th heck have you been, Mark? Inquiring minds want to know

bassmeister
01-03-2010, 09:37 PM

……..ok I’m done.

DVL_local
Save A bass, Eat a trout. :)

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
01-03-2010, 09:40 PM
Fishing was tuff, 6 hours of fishing and only one 3 pounder in our boat of 3 people.

I was mad that the fishing was so tuff so I kept the bass to help off set the $60 spent on gas and fees. Ate the fish tonight, it wasnt that good.

On another note when driving up the launch ramp please offer the other guys going to get their trucks a ride up the ramp. I did and the guy I gave a ride too gave me some good fishing advice. So its win win.

NEXT TIME LOOK UNDER THE RERCIPE FOR BASS, I'VE HEARD IT'S GOOD WITH SHAKE AND BAKE...I BELIEVE IN CATCH AND RELEASE, BUT IF YOU ATE THE FISH THEN IT SHOULD BE ALL GOOD...NEVER EAT PARK BASS THAT ISH WILL KILL YOU..
http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx200/motopuaina/motivator30867e6124b2b26417471bd558.jpg

Nessie Hunter
01-04-2010, 08:51 AM

……..ok I’m done.

DVL_local

Taking Bass by others may be the reason you almost got Skunked???
That one wont get caught again for sure!! Or spread its Genes...

Hey Mark, whats up buddy??

JENSEN500
01-04-2010, 08:56 AM
does anyone else get tired of listening to people thrash others for taking a bass home? get over it! seems like every time someone reports taking a fish home to eat,the next 50 posts are to preach to them.DAMN gets old after a while.

seal
01-04-2010, 10:39 AM
does anyone else get tired of listening to people thrash others for taking a bass home? get over it! seems like every time someone reports taking a fish home to eat,the next 50 posts are to preach to them.DAMN gets old after a while.

Yes there are more than a few out there that are sick and tired of it.

I commend Rabitto for have the guts to post it up, and hey he did say it didn't taste good that should maybe stop others from keeping them. How about a little credit from the peanut gallery?

One bass guys, one bass, can't you just keep the comments to yourself just once?

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
01-04-2010, 02:43 PM

:Applause: nicley done..nazi or a.k.a c&r actavist want you to think that every bass or fish for that matter is sport...true fact is fish is a substance for eating..if you do c&r keep your bass hugging to yourself, as shown here in the above statement...wipe your tears and keep reading..
http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx200/motopuaina/ButtHurt1.jpg

SEA ADDICTION
01-04-2010, 03:10 PM

VERY well said...... I know you Jeff, release all your bass, I will take one here and there, it should be the anglers choice without critisism.... Period

Rabbito
01-05-2010, 06:06 PM
Not that I care but I have caught hundreds of bass and only kept 2 my whole life. My GF mom is chinese and she likes fish so WTH I paid $70 for that fish. Usually I take the trout and give to the future mom in law but I didnt catch any trout.

The main point of my post was to let remind everyone to give rides up the ramp to each other.

Hawgseeker
01-05-2010, 09:20 PM
I don't usually post, but I was thinking the same thing as Jensen. I haven't kept a bass in about 20 years, but if you want to keep a bass or five in a lake that allows it then go for it. That's your right as a fisherman and the owner of a legal fishing license that you paid $41 dollars for. Not to mention the lake, launch and parking fees. C&R is my choice, but if you choose to keep your fish have at it.

So please quit attacking people for their honesty and telling us about the fun they had catching and keeping the bass we all love to catch.

Where do you think the word "Keeper" originated? The practice of "Keeping" bass back in the old days.

bassassassin
01-06-2010, 12:12 AM
I don't usually post, but I was thinking the same thing as Jensen. I haven't kept a bass in about 20 years, but if you want to keep a bass or five in a lake that allows it then go for it. That's your right as a fisherman and the owner of a legal fishing license that you paid $41 dollars for. Not to mention the lake, launch and parking fees. C&R is my choice, but if you choose to keep your fish have at it.

So please quit attacking people for their honesty and telling us about the fun they had catching and keeping the bass we all love to catch.

Where do you think the word "Keeper" originated? The practice of "Keeping" bass back in the old days.

how did u get a discount on your fishing liscense??? i paid 41.50 for mine!!! :ROFL:

wait for it...

wait for it.....

wait for it....

LET THE BASS GO!!! :ROFL:

seal
01-06-2010, 09:04 AM
how did u get a discount on your fishing liscense??? i paid 41.50 for mine!!! :ROFL:

wait for it...

wait for it.....

wait for it....

LET THE BASS GO!!! :ROFL:

Funny screen name for someone promoting catch and release.

bassassassin
01-06-2010, 04:48 PM
Funny screen name for someone promoting catch and release.

are you a seal because your screennames seal?

seal
01-06-2010, 07:33 PM
are you a seal because your screennames seal?

Yes sir I am, been a Seal all my life. I'm a Seal with fingers on my flippers.

Just saw a little irony in the name vs message, all is well here at Sea World.

TopwaterBassin
01-07-2010, 06:52 PM

Shut up Jeff!!

JENSEN500
01-07-2010, 07:42 PM
Shut up Jeff!!

Dammit Mark!!!!!! I frickin flew out of my chair,scaring the HELL out of Kris,when i read this........TIL I REALIZED WHO THE HELL IT WAS!!

ME SHUT UP...YOUR THE ONE WHO KEPT A LIMIT OF BASS FROM DVL THEN INVITED ME OVER TO SHOW YOU HOW TO FILLET THEM!!

:-)

TO ALL OF THOSE IDIOT ABOUT TO BLAST MARK FOR KEEPING A FISH I WAS JUST KIDDING....

LATER,JEFF

TopwaterBassin
01-07-2010, 09:15 PM
Sh*t, that cant be true since I wouldn't even know where to start to fillet a fish, hell, i don't even own a fillet knife.......

smokehound
01-09-2010, 07:27 PM
Nothin wrong with keeping a fish here and there.

Especially at a well maintained lake.

Good Job!