PDA

View Full Version : Super Secret Weapon

FISHJUNKIE4446
01-02-2010, 08:55 AM
We :Smile: :Cool: decided to hit the Vine yesterday insted of watching the Roes Bowl.We put in at 7:30am and headed for the spot. We had the Lines wet for a good length of time before the first hit. We hung in the for a couple of hours but the Honey Hole was not producing. So we moved to hole # 2, I hooked up with two nice fish the Capt. 0 He had the same bait but was using a different color. after about an hour we moved to hole # 3 out on the flats and found no love there either.Well on to Hole # 4 Red Cliffs area we had our eye on these guys on a pontoon and they were killn it. so we moved in and I hooked up , But I had my Head phones on and did not hear the reel scream!!!! So we kept trying to get our baits into the hot zone but with 5 guys on the pontoon all fishing the same spot it was tuff to get them in there. It was a slow day. alot of time between bites.... The fish we did catch were all qualty size almost a 2 lbs. average!!!!! Good Luck out there, Happy New Year to all you FNN'ers

Mondo21
01-04-2010, 11:41 AM
Sorry about the slow day out there. But, at least you didn't get the ole:Skunk: Better luck next time. Cindy:Big Grin:

ghetto dad
01-04-2010, 12:05 PM
nice report brother....nice fish too

I might hit the Vine tomorrow...not sure...hope they stock....

GD

Troutman65
01-04-2010, 01:03 PM
Nice going on the trout . Thanks for posting up

deanhall32
01-04-2010, 01:47 PM
I would rub elbows with Ghetto Dad and find out what that stuff is that he has been spraying on baits!!!

ghetto dad
01-04-2010, 02:40 PM
I would rub elbows with Ghetto Dad and find out what that stuff is that he has been spraying on baits!!!

:ROFL: :Secret:

all hes gotta do is read my last report..i gave great details....

GD

FISHJUNKIE4446
01-05-2010, 09:13 AM
Thanks all of you, I will be going out for another crack at it this weekend hope to see some of you out there.