PDA

View Full Version : Bishop DMV - a little tip for you all :)

Sue
01-01-2010, 12:49 PM
In 2008, my drivers license needed renewing and as I have a spacker placard I have to physically go into the DMV to renew it. As we were driving up to Bishop Creek, we noticed that the DMV on W. Line was practically empty. I was in and out within 10 minutes.

When I went up this year, I needed to change my address and renew my registration and popped in. 10 minutes later, I was out.

The staff are all super friendly, and it's nothing like the DMV offices down here in SoCal. If you have anything due while you're up there, hit up the DMV in Bishop for a much easier time.

diamondbear
01-01-2010, 03:52 PM
I love the town of Bishop , Ive always wanted to live there . Your right at the edge of good hunting and fishing in the Sierras .

Sierra_Smitty
01-01-2010, 04:39 PM
In 2008, my drivers license needed renewing and as I have a spacker placard I have to physically go into the DMV to renew it. As we were driving up to Bishop Creek, we noticed that the DMV on W. Line was practically empty. I was in and out within 10 minutes.

When I went up this year, I needed to change my address and renew my registration and popped in. 10 minutes later, I was out.

The staff are all super friendly, and it's nothing like the DMV offices down here in SoCal. If you have anything due while you're up there, hit up the DMV in Bishop for a much easier time.

The reason its awesome Sue is that people don't know about it.....

billy b
01-04-2010, 09:33 AM
"The reason its awesome Sue is that people don't know about it..... "

So ... Smitty is saying, "Thanks, Sue" ....???

j/k ... don't hit me

BishopTrouter
01-09-2010, 09:07 AM
I took my license test there.. an easy pass with no confusing intersections!