PDA

View Full Version : thomas bouyant and bass

hookonthelipchris
01-01-2010, 10:33 AM
Im out here visiting my brother in phoenix and hes been catching bass with a freakin thomas bouyant. I've never caught anything but trout on one of those. and just yesterday he caught a 3 pound bass on one. just wondering if anyone else catches bass on the bouyant.

DEADROOTS
01-01-2010, 11:10 AM
I caught my first 5 lber bass on firetiger roostertail and a handful of 5lbers on gold Tomas buoyant.
I also got my only two small mouth bass on a #6panther martin and a gold Tomas buoyant.

kaneo
01-01-2010, 02:45 PM
so how does that smallie taste ? looks like its going home for dinner, from the parking lot shot

teejay
01-01-2010, 08:06 PM
I caught one at Lake Silverwood on a gold kastmaster.

fishntime
01-02-2010, 05:49 AM
When I first got into fishing, Rooster tails and Vibrator spinners is all I used to throw. I remember one spring morning I actually caught a 5 bass limit in under a half hour. Come to think about it I just might try some of those lures again.

DEADROOTS
01-02-2010, 08:10 AM
so how does that smallie taste ? looks like its going home for dinner, from the parking lot shot

I'm sure it was good! My buddy buddy grilled all 30 of them.:ROFL:

kaneo
01-03-2010, 06:55 AM
I'm sure it was good! My buddy buddy grilled all 30 of them.:ROFL:

yes another bass killer at large... way to go on keeping the smallie, now no one will ever catch her again... another great example of depleating your own fishery....

DEADROOTS
01-03-2010, 08:27 AM
yes another bass killer at large... way to go on keeping the smallie, now no one will ever catch her again... another great example of depleating your own fishery....

:ROFL: :ROFL: BOOOO hooohooohoooo.... :No Pity:

The basss wontt liveee! Never catch her again.. Oh the bass!:No Pity::ROFL:

:ROFL: I'm headed toward you favorite honey hole :Twisted: :Dancing Banana:

I only eat ------------------------------------
Large and small mouth bass - Garibaldi - Black sea bass - and Seal ! :Thumbs Up:

mmmmmmmmmm.... seal fat mmmmm.... sooo good! :ROFL: :Finger: :My Two Cents:

I love you kaneo :!!!:

hookonthelipchris
01-04-2010, 11:00 AM
I caught my first 5 lber bass on firetiger roostertail and a handful of 5lbers on gold Tomas buoyant.
I also got my only two small mouth bass on a #6panther martin and a gold Tomas buoyant.

what lake was that at. Well i guess your just a lucky man cuz i've tried and had no luck.

fisherman from long beach
01-04-2010, 11:02 AM
l.m.f.a.o!

Agro
01-04-2010, 12:18 PM

Do you hug trees too? :LOL:

kaneo
01-04-2010, 12:36 PM
Do you hug trees too? :LOL:

hey agro, i have a tree you can hug on, no i dont swing that way.... i guess you dont care about killing bass, especially smallies.... nice job, keep on killing the bass.... you clown are idiots....

carpanglerdude
01-04-2010, 12:45 PM
Kill the bass! They devastate the carp fingerling populations!

jkjkjkjk

DEADROOTS
01-04-2010, 05:14 PM
what lake was that at. Well i guess your just a lucky man cuz i've tried and had no luck.

-Pyramid for the smallmouth
-large mouth at hansen

P.S. I dont eat bass

vanillagurilla
01-04-2010, 05:20 PM
kaneo stfu. its perfectly legal to keep bass depending on the waters. bass are one of the fastest breeding fresh water fish. one of the fastest growing also. dont worry theres plenty of bass. if your so bad at catching them that you have to make stupid comments because thats 1 less fish you have a chance at catching you should build your own pond in your back yard and worry about the birds.

kaneo
01-05-2010, 07:30 AM
hey v.g. why dont you stfu.... and mind you own business.. i catch plenty of fish, i just dont post them on here for all the fnn poachers.!! and im sure you know their is not a lot of lakes that have smallies, all the more reason to release them ....this is another another reason i dont post here anymore... hey keep a few bass now and then, thats fine... but when i see 8 and 10lb bass being taken home, FOR FOOD, thats pretty sad.... so keep on telling people to keep their bass... since you know everything about fishing....

hookonthelipchris
01-05-2010, 10:53 AM
-Pyramid for the smallmouth
-large mouth at hansen

P.S. I dont eat bass

you caught the large mouth at the man made one or the lake?

smokehound
01-05-2010, 06:52 PM
LOL I'll "depleat" you.

Smallmouths and Largemouths arent even supposed to be here. Quit whining.

Not only do Largemouth Bass and Smallmouths reproduce like crazy, but they grow fast-- making your argument bunker than some schwagg thats been sitting in a sweaty sock for a week..

Here's some advice-- before believing everything Al gore told you, try to check some books out about what you're talking about. I believe you will find 99.9 percent of anything told to you by the media is a complete lie.

Like Anarchy-- the average human thinks an anarchist is some crazy metalhead that likes to burn things to the ground-- In reality, anarchy is just opposition to the government. Thanks to the corporate networks, everyone views any shred of common sense as "completely insane"....

Just apologize and admit you were ill-informed.

carpanglerdude
01-05-2010, 10:29 PM
So, since they aren't native, we should keep keep keep?

skylarjames2009
01-05-2010, 11:42 PM
Can we all just get along !!! ( Rodney King ). :Angry:
:Group Hug:

DEADROOTS
01-06-2010, 08:14 AM
you caught the large mouth at the man made one or the lake?

I got actually got that largemouth in the pic from the man made with a panther martin. But the 5lbers that I referred to were all caught at the big lake below. The big ones are there. Ive only caught 1 bass and 1 blue gill on those micro spinners fishing for trout but when I first started fishing I hit the big lake a majority of the time and back then I only fished with trout gear (spinners and bait)

When it comes to that man made pond I think it's all about when and where, meaning right place, right lure, and right time. Just luck.