PDA

View Full Version : Shops that carry breathable waders

Jaysuuun
12-31-2009, 09:36 PM
Anyone know of any shops with a good supply of waders. I've been trying to find a pair within my area, but all the places I've been to only carry one type of wader, or only have 2XXL and XL sizes that are on clearance. I've been to Sports Chalet, Sports Authority, Fishermans Warehouse (Huntington), Big 5, Turners outdoors and Dicks Sporting goods. I live in Cerritos. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

lngbchfnhnter
12-31-2009, 09:49 PM
Bob marriots fly fishing store in Fullerton . Not the cheapest place in town for waders. But defintley the best selection for fit.:Big Grin:

HESBROS
01-01-2010, 12:42 PM
J,

I just got a pair of Caddis Breathable waders in a size small just before X-mas from this tackle store near my house, oh now what what it called......oh yeah Turners. And the nice woman in their tackle department was very helpful. "hint hint" :Secret:

PM me!

Jaysuuun
01-01-2010, 02:17 PM
J,

I just got a pair of Caddis Breathable waders in a size small just before X-mas from this tackle store near my house, oh now what what it called......oh yeah Turners. And the nice woman in their tackle department was very helpful. "hint hint" :Secret:

PM me!

Damn! :Neutral: I just ordered a pair. PM's sent.

hugh jorgan
01-01-2010, 06:29 PM
sports authority in fullerton , they also have a store in fountain valley

Huntington beach area & the prices are right

abbfanuc
01-02-2010, 12:13 PM
Try out ebay. My brother ordered Frogg Toggs from an ebay store. great price at $80 shipped